WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Santiago, Chile -- January 26th, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12374)

Sanitarium78 01-26-2010 05:52 PM

Metallica -- Santiago, Chile -- January 26th, 2010

source: metontour.com

Creeping Death
For Whom The Bell Tolls
The Four Horsemen
Harvester Of Sorrow
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
One
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Blitzkreig
Whiplash
Seek & Destroy

mankvill 01-26-2010 06:17 PM

Pretty nice except for that 3-song snoozefest right in the middle.

xStructualDefect 01-26-2010 06:39 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;247836]Pretty nice except for that 3-song snoozefest right in the middle.[/QUOTE]

if you're talking about Cyanide, BB&S, and Sad But True i completely agree.

The_jman 01-26-2010 08:48 PM

that's about the best first 5 songs I've seen in a long time. Totally awsome. Why can't the U.S. get shows like this?

x-voltage 01-26-2010 09:04 PM

How is Sad But True a snooze fest?

mankvill 01-26-2010 09:09 PM

[QUOTE=x-voltage;247876]How is Sad But True a snooze fest?[/QUOTE]

Probably the worst song on the Black album. so boring.

Maidenmagic 01-27-2010 03:03 AM

[QUOTE=mankvill;247877]Probably the worst song on the Black album. so boring.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. How it ever became popular is beyond me.

Sanitarium78 01-27-2010 12:26 PM

The reason SBT became so popular is because at that time Metallica had gotten so HUGE that any song they released off TBA would've been a hit for them. It's one of those songs that reminds a lot of people of how they got into them, that's all.

But to call it their most boring song while NEM is on the same album is a bit much. NEM is easily one of the most boring songs songs they ever did. I remember when the album came out and I first listened to it. I was liking everything then NEM came on. I just kept looking over at the stereo with this inqusitive look on my face. I remember thinking to myself when I first heard it "Really Metallica? You actually thought this song was worth recording?"

mankvill 01-27-2010 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;247963]The reason SBT became so popular is because at that time Metallica had gotten so HUGE that any song they released off TBA would've been a hit for them. It's one of those songs that reminds a lot of people of how they got into them, that's all.

But to call it their most boring song while NEM is on the same album is a bit much. NEM is easily one of the most boring songs songs they ever did. I remember when the album came out and I first listened to it. I was liking everything then NEM came on. I just kept looking over at the stereo with this inqusitive look on my face. I remember thinking to myself when I first heard it "Really Metallica? You actually thought this song was worth recording?"[/QUOTE]

Naw. Slow =/= boring.

JRA 01-27-2010 12:51 PM

Sad But True= HEAVY AS FUCK!