WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- January 22nd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12346)

The Ancient Mariner 01-23-2010 11:45 AM

Metallica -- Buenos Aires, Argentina -- January 22nd, 2010

Creeping Death
Ride The Lightning :metal:
Fuel
The Four Horsemen :fist:
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Sad But True
Broken, Beat And Scarred
The Judas Kiss :horns:
One
Master Of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
--------------------
Stone Cold Crazy
Fight Fire With Fire :rocker:
Seek & Destroy

Excellent set :blaze:

Sanitarium78 01-23-2010 11:59 AM

I'm happy that over the last month FTB has become a regular again. I know they might have wanted a break from it but it wasn't cool when it virtually disappeared from the set over the last year. I wonder if they're still doing the same stage effects for TWJYL now that it's in the middle of the set.

mankvill 01-23-2010 12:06 PM

Woah, that's actually not a fucking terrible set.

BBS needs to be buried alive, though.

The Ancient Mariner 01-23-2010 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;247255]I'm happy that over the last month FTB has become a regular again.[/QUOTE]

Me too. It is such a fantastic song and fits in so well after the sets opening four songs which are all fast and heavy. I'm starting to get used to TWJYL and TEOTL being in the middle of the set - it looked a bit strange at first after last years setlists where they opened.

This is a great set. I'm looking forward to the rest of the tour throughout the year. :rocker:

The Ancient Mariner 01-23-2010 12:16 PM

[QUOTE=mankvill;247256]Woah, that's actually not a fucking terrible set.

[/QUOTE]

Not bad at all, hey :metal:

rjturtle9 01-23-2010 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=The Ancient Mariner;247253]
Creeping Death
Ride The Lightning
Fuel
The Four Horsemen
Fade To Black
That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line

The Judas Kiss
One
Master Of Puppets
Battery

Stone Cold Crazy
Fight Fire With Fire :rocker:
Seek & Destroy
[/QUOTE]

Three parts that i really don't think i would have survived. epic set :rocker:

ijwthstd 01-23-2010 05:26 PM

Was this show broadcast?

The_jman 01-23-2010 05:27 PM

not a bad set at all, the first 4 are real cool... would have been cool to see creep ride, harvister and then horseman... but got some good ones in it awsome.

Maidenmagic 01-24-2010 06:08 AM

Pretty good set but I don't like Fuel, and I prefer Megadeth's The Mechanix over The Four Horseman.

Sanitarium78 01-24-2010 11:04 AM

[QUOTE=Maidenmagic;247328]Pretty good set but I don't like Fuel, and I prefer Megadeth's The Mechanix over The Four Horseman.[/QUOTE]

Fuel rocks hard as fuck live. I love Megadeth to but The Mechanix is not even in the same league as The Four Horsemen. Hell, when I saw Megadeth live back in '97 and they played the song everyone in the crowd was singing the lyrics to TFH while they were doing it. That tells me that not even Megadeth fans think that song is close to the Horsemen at all.