WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Arch Enemy -- New York, NY -- January 22nd, 2010 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12343)

KvltOvPersonality 01-22-2010 10:17 PM

Arch Enemy -- New York, NY -- January 22nd, 2010

Mutiny Within:
Awake
Images
Oblivion
Suffocate
Year Of Affliction
Lethean

Arsis:
Forced To Rock
A March For The Sick
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Sadistic Movements Behind Bereavement Letters
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

Exodus:
Bonded By Blood
Iconoclasm
Children of a Worthless God
Piranha
Deathamphetamine
Blacklist
War Is My Shepherd
Strike Of The Beast
The Toxic Waltz

Arch Enemy:
The Immortal
Revolution Begins
Ravenous
Taking Back My Soul
My Apocalypse
Silent Wars
Drum Solo
I Will Live Again
Dead Eyes See No Future
Blood on Your Hands
Bury Me an Angel
Guitar Solo
Dead Bury Their Dead
-----------
Nemesis

Credit to Girnny777 for the Arsis setlist and SerpentineVIVIVI for the Mutiny Within set.

girnny777 01-22-2010 10:34 PM

Arch Enemy didn't play We Will Rise, or do the Fields Of Desolation finale.

Partial Arsis setlist, not sure of the order in the middle:

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence

Chyck 01-22-2010 10:49 PM

[QUOTE=girnny777;247218]Arch Enemy didn't play We Will Rise, or do the Fields Of Desolation finale.

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence[/QUOTE]

Wait... different than the night before, and consequently better? I'm actually going to have to pay attention tomorrow!

the chewbacca defense 01-22-2010 10:53 PM

my guess for cutting songs would be that it took too long for a certain band to set up or curfew. I wonder if the Day You Died will show up on any sets this tour?

mankvill 01-22-2010 10:55 PM

[QUOTE=girnny777;247218]Arch Enemy didn't play We Will Rise, or do the Fields Of Desolation finale.

Forced To Rock
?
A Diamond For Disease
We Are The Nightmare
[B]The Sadistic Movements Behind Bereavement Letters
[/B]The Promise Of Never
The Face Of My Innocence[/QUOTE]

WOAH YEAH!

SerpentineVIVIVI 01-22-2010 11:00 PM

Umm, Exodus didn't play A Lesson In Violence my friend.

Fucking awesome show! Got to meet Mutiny Within and got their set. Also got my ticket signed by Arsis, holy mother shit are they good, definitely the biggest surprise of the night! :fist

Edit: And the fact that Exodus played this EXACT set last year at the same damned venue only without "A Lesson In Violence" this time is really fucking annoying. Change it up, won't ya?

Edit edit: [B][U]Mutiny Within[/U][/B]
Awake
Images
Oblivion
Suffocate
Year Of Affliction
Lethean

KvltOvPersonality 01-23-2010 08:40 AM

Question, was anyone able to meet anyone from Arch Enemy or did they not come out at all?

desape 01-23-2010 08:40 AM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;247224]Umm, Exodus didn't play A Lesson In Violence my friend.

Fucking awesome show! Got to meet Mutiny Within and got their set. Also got my ticket signed by Arsis, holy mother shit are they good, definitely the biggest surprise of the night! :fist

Edit: And the fact that Exodus played this EXACT set last year at the same damned venue only without "A Lesson In Violence" this time is really fucking annoying. Change it up, won't ya?

Probably we have to wait the tour of the New Album to see a new setlist

SerpentineVIVIVI 01-23-2010 08:46 AM

I understand that, but it's just lame. There's no excuse for not being able to change at LEAST two or three songs. I mean it was a total re-hash from the last time. And the fact that Gary's gear was really faulty was a bit aggravating. I mean come on, he wasn't able to play his Bonded By Blood solo for Christ's sale. Whomever's fault that is, it was really unprofessional.

Waycos 01-23-2010 08:54 AM

Writer Chris Alo has an interview scheduled for next Saturday with Mike Arnott, If I find the article I'll link to or post in here.

My impression was they didn't expect the curfew. I love how NY tries to act all "up all night" and then they pull shit like this.