My Top Albums of 2000 - 2009
I wanted to try and do a countdown of all the albums I own from the 00 decade. Thank goodness I dont download music and I am cheap, otherwise this list would probably be really big. I also am bad at trying to compile lists, so Im not sure Im completely satisfied with how these are ranked past like the top 5. But I figured its relatively close. Also, I did not include live albums, compilation albums, singles, or EPs in this list. So anyway, here it is!
34. Rage Against the Machine Renegades (2000)
33. Megadeth United Abominations (2007)
32. Kamelot Epica (2003)
31. Halford Halford III: Winter Songs (2009)
30. Judas Priest Nostradamus (2008)
29. Endeverafter Kiss or Kill (2007)
28. Iced Earth Horror Show (2001)
27. Lady GaGa The Fame (2008)
26. Clutch Blast Tyrant (2004)
25. The Hives Veni Vidi Vicious (2000)
24. Wolf Ravenous (2009)
23. Kamelot The Black Halo (2005)
22. Municipal Waste The Art of Partying (2007)
21. Iced Earth The Glorious Burden (2004)
20. Sara Bareilles Little Voice (2007)
19. Lady GaGa The Fame Monster (2009)
18. Muse The Resistance (2009)
17. Blaze Blood & Belief (2004)
16. Judas Priest Angel of Retribution (2004)
15. Mastodon Crack the Skye (2009)
14. Blaze The Tenth Dimension (2002)
13. Iron Maiden A Matter of Life and Death (2006)
12. Blaze Silicon Messiah (2000)
11. Clutch Robot Hive / Exodus (2005)
10. Bang Camaro Bang Camaro II (2008)
9. Bruce Dickinson Tyranny of Souls (2005)
8. Black Tide Light From Above (2008)
7. Iron Maiden Brave New World (2000)
6. Iron Maiden Dance of Death (2003)
5. Wolf The Black Flame (2006)
4. Megadeth The System Has Failed (2004)
3. Bang Camaro Bang Camaro (2007)
2. Wolf Evil Star (2004)
1. Muse Black Holes and Revelations (2006)
[QUOTE=SirLardsAlot;243599]I wanted to try and do a countdown of all the albums I own from the 00 decade. Thank goodness I dont download music and I am cheap, otherwise this list would probably be really big. [/QUOTE]
Yeah, if I did this and it consisted of the albums I either own or like/love enough that I listen to them semi-regularly and [I]should[/I] own, it would be a 500+ album list.
I'm surprised to see Epica so low, I've always really liked that one.
this is a horrible list, you should be ashamed
Black Tide > Mastodon =
[QUOTE=Div;243689]this is a horrible list, you should be ashamed[/QUOTE]
Y'know Steve, when I imagine that you only listen to Maiden, I like your tastes a lot better. ;)
@ Irritated - I listened to it once or twice, didn't really get into it. I honestly can't say I could even name a track off the album.
@ Mike - You're mean :(
@ Brad - See "@ Mike".
don't understand the hate. there's some pretty great albums on there.
does this include albums people have given you? because if so you forgot about all the slough feg albums i gave you.
[QUOTE=Div;243716]does this include albums people have given you? because if so you forgot about all the slough feg albums i gave you.[/QUOTE]
Oh man I completely forgot! Honestly thought I've still only listened to Down Among the Deadmen. I'd put that in at like 20.
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:28 PM.|
Blah Blah Blah Copyright WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM 2008