WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Anaheim, CA -- December 10th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=12078)

metal01 12-11-2009 12:12 AM

Metallica -- Anaheim, CA -- December 10th, 2009

Best show ever Just got back, flawless performance amazing crowd and energy.

Setlist
That Was Just Your Life
The End of the Line
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Shortest Straw
Fade to Black
Broken Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
One
The Judas Kiss
The Day That Never Comes
Master of Puppets
Battery
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
-----------------
To Late, To Late
Trapped Under Ice
Seek & Destroy

xStructualDefect 12-11-2009 03:19 AM

[QUOTE=metal01;241031]
For Whom the Bell Tolls
The Shortest Straw
Fade to Black
Battery
Trapped Under Ice[/QUOTE]

god damn nice. too bad i didn't attend. and HOLY FUCK BATTERY! :rocker::rocker:

Lupastro 12-11-2009 04:54 AM

shortest straw!!! :rocker:
i've never heard in a concert :-(

idrinkwine732 12-11-2009 06:28 AM

Great setlist, shame I cant make my show, really bummed.

Fe Maiden 12-11-2009 07:23 AM

I would not say best show ever but it was pretty damn good!

Shortest Straw was nice to see! And, Bells and Fade are always welcome by me!

And fuck yeah, BATTERY!

b1indedbyfear 12-11-2009 08:07 AM

Id like to see Too Late, Too Late and Trapped Under Ice back to back. Glad I finally saw Trapped Under Ice.

MetalIsArt 12-11-2009 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=b1indedbyfear;241059]Id like to see Too Late, Too Late and Trapped Under Ice back to back. Glad I finally saw Trapped Under Ice.[/QUOTE]

The first one is a Motörheadcover...

andrew_metalhead 12-11-2009 11:19 AM

The most EPIC Metallica show I have ever been to!!! :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

marker 12-11-2009 12:06 PM

This might be the best show I've seen from them,and I've seen them 6 times,twice in the 80's.I saw them on the Justice tour for example and the set list was obviously better,but as far as performance,sound and everything else,this show was better from what I remember.Last night was one of the better set lists from this tour,has to be one of the best they've done on the Death Magnetic tour.I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy for saying this was probably better than the Justice tour,but that's the way I'm feeling now and the way I remember it.

Sanitarium78 12-11-2009 12:30 PM

It's good to see FTB become a regular again. Maybe they just wanted a rest from it the last year and that's why it was only played every so often. Whatever the reason i'm glad it's back in. You can't get much better than hearing Bells, Straw and Fade in a row live and for Andrew to say this is the best Metallica show he's been to says a lot because i know he's seen them a bunch the last year or so.