WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Megadeth -- Columbus, OH -- November 18th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11927)

The Ancient Mariner 11-20-2009 11:47 AM

Megadeth -- Columbus, OH -- November 18th, 2009

Set The World Afire
Wake Up Dead
Hangar 18
Skin O' My Teeth
Headcrusher
A Tout Le Monde
Washington Is Next
Tornado of Souls
In My Darkest Hour
Rattlehead
Sweating Bullets
44 Minutes
Trust
Symphony Of Destruction
Peace Sells
-------------------------------
Holy Wars ... The Punishment Due

Sanitarium78 11-20-2009 01:12 PM

This is the same as one from the other night I believe. Is it safe to say this stays the set for the rest of the tour? Still a solid set covering most of their catalog still hoping maybe one more new song can get in though. Hopefully it'll be DC/TDWF or Endgame.

Travis The Dragon 11-20-2009 02:25 PM

It's sad to see such a lack of songs from the new album. When Iron Maiden tour for a new album they do at LEAST 5-6 songs from it and in the case of A Matter Of Life And Death, the entire album. Same goes with Queensryche, Rush, AC/DC and others. In fact, they're doing MORE songs from Rust In Peace than the new album! WTF?!?! You're touring for the NEW album so you should SUPPORT the new album!

idrinkwine732 11-20-2009 02:30 PM

How they aren't opening with Dialectic Chaos/This Day we Fight is beyond me. It's an awesome opener and it is from the new one.

The Ancient Mariner 11-20-2009 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;238706]This is the same as one from the other night I believe. Is it safe to say this stays the set for the rest of the tour? Still a solid set covering most of their catalog still hoping maybe one more new song can get in though. Hopefully it'll be DC/TDWF or Endgame.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same set from the previous night. Good, solid set list though :horns: The Australia/New Zealand/Japan sets remained pretty constant throughout so I can't see many changes here either. Fine by me though ... despite the great new album, I'm more than happy with the older stuff being played again on this leg of the tour :rocker:

The Ancient Mariner 11-20-2009 02:59 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;238721]It's sad to see such a lack of songs from the new album. When Iron Maiden tour for a new album they do at LEAST 5-6 songs from it and in the case of A Matter Of Life And Death, the entire album. Same goes with Queensryche, Rush, AC/DC and others. In fact, they're doing MORE songs from Rust In Peace than the new album! WTF?!?! You're touring for the NEW album so you should SUPPORT the new album![/QUOTE]

I agree, but it's fantastic to see the songs that they are playing being played live again ... great set lists on this tour :rocker: Happy with that!!! :party:

The Ancient Mariner 11-20-2009 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=idrinkwine732;238722]How they aren't opening with Dialectic Chaos/This Day we Fight is beyond me. It's an awesome opener and it is from the new one.[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised too as it would be a real good, solid opener and promoting the new album, but I'm not complaining cos what they are playing is fantastic :rocker:

I'd love them to open with Into The Lungs Of Hell :rocker::rocker::rocker:

illninoese 11-20-2009 04:24 PM

Machine Head setlist?

Sanitarium78 11-20-2009 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=The Ancient Mariner;238728]I'm surprised too as it would be a real good, solid opener and promoting the new album, but I'm not complaining cos what they are playing is fantastic :rocker:

I'd love them to open with Into The Lungs Of Hell :rocker::rocker::rocker:[/QUOTE]

Since they're opening with STWA they could just put ITLOH right before it like on the album. That would work for me though DC/TDWF has to find it's way in at some point it's too good to ignore live.

es156 11-20-2009 07:28 PM

Mustaine has stated that they will work more of the new songs in as the tour goes along.