WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Grand Rapids, MI -- November 9th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11837)

Sanitarium78 11-10-2009 07:15 AM

Metallica -- Grand Rapids, MI -- November 9th, 2009

source: metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
For Whom The Bell Tolls
THE FOUR HORSEMEN:rocker::rocker:
One
Broken, Beat & Scarred
Cyanide
Sad But True
The Unforgiven
My Apocalypse
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

The Wait
Hit The Lights
Seek & Destroy

This is a very good set. I'm seeing them tonight so I hope the set is similar to this.

metalmilitia54 11-10-2009 08:27 AM

My only thing about the recent Metallica setlists is that I don't see Battery being performed as much in the "fast song" slot after Puppets. But either way all of the songs in that spot are good ones =)

Travis The Dragon 11-10-2009 12:34 PM

By the time this tour is over, I wonder if they'll have performed every song from the first 4 albums.

snowdog2112 11-10-2009 12:37 PM

Im going too tonight to see them dont think we will get the same setlist as posted few diffrent tunes my guess.Like to see Battery,Fuel Motorbreath should be a good show either way

MountainKing 11-10-2009 01:39 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;237042]By the time this tour is over, I wonder if they'll have performed every song from the first 4 albums.[/QUOTE]

Probably not. Escape would be a big shock if they pull that one out.

x-voltage 11-10-2009 01:46 PM

Ya I don't see them playing escape. Some songs I would like to see off the first 4 albums that they haven't played yet (I think): Jump in the Fire, No Remorse, Call of the Ktulu, Trapped Under Ice, Orion, Frayed Ends of Sanity, Eye of the Beholder. Awesome that they played The Wait. I love that song, it's too underrated, and the riff is sweet. Awesome cover by Metallica.

AnthG 11-10-2009 07:37 PM

Well they haven't played any of the instrumentals from RTL through AJFA

And Battery was played last week in Quebec City.

Michael515616 11-11-2009 07:29 AM

[QUOTE=x-voltage;237076]Ya I don't see them playing escape. Some songs I would like to see off the first 4 albums that they haven't played yet (I think): Jump in the Fire, No Remorse, Call of the Ktulu, Trapped Under Ice, Orion, Frayed Ends of Sanity, Eye of the Beholder. Awesome that they played The Wait. I love that song, it's too underrated, and the riff is sweet. Awesome cover by Metallica.[/QUOTE]

Jump in the Fire, No Remorse and Trapped under Ice have all been played. I'd say a really big surprise would be either Escape or Metal Militia

girnny777 11-11-2009 11:42 AM

[QUOTE=Michael515616;237181]Jump in the Fire, No Remorse and Trapped under Ice have all been played. I'd say a really big surprise would be either Escape or Metal Militia[/QUOTE]

If they play Escape at either New York show which I am not going to because they sold out...:bouville:

makethemsuffer12 11-11-2009 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=girnny777;237215]If they play Escape at either New York show which I am not going to because they sold out...:bouville:[/QUOTE]

They won't. It's known that James doesn't like the song, and considering how they've never played it live before, I doubt they will now.