WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Black Dahlia Murder -- Cleveland, OH -- November 6th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11806)

licksandteeches 11-07-2009 09:39 AM

The Black Dahlia Murder -- Cleveland, OH -- November 6th, 2009

Venue:Peabody's Downunder

last time I missed Trap Them so this was my first time seeing those guys and they are one hell of a live band. go out and pick up one of their cds-you won't be disappointed

[B]Toxic Holocaust[/B]
Gravelord
????
Wild Dogs
War is Hell
In The Name Of Science
Endless Armageddon
Lord Of The Wasteland
??????(i went outside before this song, my guess is that it was Nuke the Cross)

I didn't write down the [B]Skeletonwitch [/B]set but here are most of the songs they played-
Upon Wings of Black
Beyond the Permafrost
Submit to the Suffering
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
The Despoiler of Human Life
Within My Blood

[B]The Black Dahlia Murder[/B]
Everything Went Black
Black Valor
Closed Casket Requiem
Necropolis
A Vulgar Picture
I Worship Only What You Bleed
Christ Deformed
What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
I'm Charming
Miasma
Statutory Ape
Deathmask Divine
Unhallowed/Funeral Thirst

same setlist as the other headling shows this tour. this was my 7th time seeing bdm and they were awesome as always. and as always i met trevor after the show and my girlfriend and i had a nice talk with him. no matter what you hear or read about him he is one of the nicest, most appreciative people i've ever met. i say appreciate because anytime i give him a compliment about his vocals or the band he seems like he really appreciates that his fans love his music. he told us after they come back from europe they're going on another north american tour. and for the first time ever i got to have a talk with brian, the mastermind behind bdm's music. i gave him a "rolled cigarette" filled with the good stuff(not tobacco kids) and he later thanked me for it when he was rolling his amp out the door.
Until next time, Peace Out

mastodon421 11-07-2009 09:42 AM

Nice man. Did Trevor by any chance say who be opening on the next North American tour?

Natrlhi 11-07-2009 12:18 PM

Nice review, man. Sorry I had to miss this show - had to play Mr. Mom last night.

You said you went for Trap Them, but no set list? They are who I would have wanted to hear most as well.

Anyway, thanks for posting.

idrinkwine732 11-07-2009 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=mastodon421;236563]Nice man. Did Trevor by any chance say who be opening on the next North American tour?[/QUOTE]

Probably doesn't know yet.

bt11763 11-07-2009 09:46 PM

yeah the guys were hanging out at my show too, Trevor seemed really high though because he was jsut kind of spacing lol. Brian was cheering on my old highschool's soccer team that was on TV so that was pretty cool.

speaking of tours, if you hadn't seen it, one of the local bands at my show said that would be touring with suffocation starting in the next few months, the band fucking sucked but i need to see Suffocation since they didnt play my SS date this year :bouville:

licksandteeches 11-08-2009 04:59 AM

[QUOTE=mastodon421;236563]Nice man. Did Trevor by any chance say who be opening on the next North American tour?[/QUOTE]

yea i asked him if they were coming to pittsburgh so i wouldn't have to drive far and he said they don't have anything booked yet, so i imagine that they don't know who they're taking with them.....my guess is a couple of the bands from the bonecrusher tour they're doing in europe. hopefully they bring the faceless with them.