WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trivium -- Towson, MD -- October 31st, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11725)

the chewbacca defense 10-31-2009 10:30 PM

Trivium -- Towson, MD -- October 31st, 2009

Just got back from the show. Awesome show. I don't know any Dirge Within, so no set from them, but they were really good. Whitechapel despite me not being a huge fan of theirs, put on a good show (and being that its halloween, everyone in the band came dressed in costume. the lead singer was captain america, one of the guitarists was Jason
Chimaira's set was as fallows
The Venom Inside
Resurection
Power Trip
Empire
??
Coming Alive
Secrets of the Dead
??
The Disapearing Sun
Pure Hatred

Trivium (got their setlist and got it signed by the full band)
Rain
Drowened and Torn Asunder
When All Light Dies
Into the Mouth of Hell We March
Down From The Skies
Like Light To The Flies
Pillars of Serpents
Ascendancy
To The Rats :rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: :party:
Detonation :rocker::rocker::rocker::blaze:
Throes of Predition
Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation
Pull Harder on the Strings of your Maryter

again great show, the fill in drummer for Trivium was damn good, and each member is really cool with fans. I'll post more if i can tomorrow

Fires Of Sedition 10-31-2009 10:54 PM

Wowee. They actually played songs from The Crusade.

makethemsuffer12 11-01-2009 05:38 AM

I can't describe how pissed I am that I can't see them on the second leg now. Drowned and Torn Asunder has been a song I've been wanting to see by them for forever. And Ascendancy, Detonation, and To The Rats? FUCK.

SerpentineVIVIVI 11-01-2009 06:20 AM

Wow, only two new songs but that's an awesome setlist. They picked the best of their oldies. All they need to do is take out When All Light Dies and put in a new one or another off The Crusade (Tread The Floods, hmm?)

And Chimaira's set blows unless those question marks are Salvation, Six, Pass Out Of Existence, Pray For All....my point is made.

the chewbacca defense 11-01-2009 06:56 AM

the guy next to me had the chimaira setlist, they were supposed to play 'the Flame' but it took too long to set up, so they had to cut it. (i saw Rob Arnold outside, and he told me that it was some setup issue.

SerpentineVIVIVI 11-01-2009 08:01 AM

Do you know the times that they were on? Namely Chimaira and Trivium though, I'm thinking of going to this show now, I need to see if it's realistic.

renegadeaven 11-01-2009 08:24 AM

What's with all the Crusade love in here? It's the weakest of their four albums, and they played songs from it nonstop from 2006-2008.

AnthG 11-01-2009 08:56 AM

I think the other Chimaira song you're missing might be "Severed"

x-voltage 11-01-2009 09:57 AM

Crusade, YES!!!!! Finally. Great set. It's cool Chimaira played Coming Alive. That sucks they had to cut out the flame. Dude I can't believe you got to talk to Rob Arnold. I think he's the best guitarist in metal right now. He is a god.

Grayfox 11-01-2009 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=renegadeaven;235406]What's with all the Crusade love in here? It's the weakest of their four albums, and they played songs from it nonstop from 2006-2008.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Even the band thinks it's their weakest album. The last leg of the tour not having a single song from that album was very nice. I think they only put those songs in this time because people were whining about it.