WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Queensryche -- Englewood, NJ -- October 24th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11664)

Queensrychian 10-24-2009 09:57 PM

Queensryche -- Englewood, NJ -- October 24th, 2009

Neue Regal:rocker:
I dream in Infared :party:
Surgical Strike :blaze:
Screaming in Digital :rocker::rocker:
Walk in the shadows :horns:
I will remember :light:

Sliver
The Killer
If I were King
Man Down
Dead man's Words
Home Again

(Lita Ford)
Crave:confused:
Patriotic SOB:confused:
Close my eyes forever (W/ Geoff):confused:

Best I Can
The Thin Line
One and ONly
Silent Lucidity :mad::mad::mad:

Encore
Jet City Woman
Empire

Overall a great show, Loved seeing the rare tracks. As for Lita, she needs to go!!!!! Give me the 20 plus song sets that they were playing without her being a distraction.
I was really surprised at the size of the venue and that it wasn't sold out!

Magson13 10-25-2009 12:06 AM

That looks like the same setlist they did on Friday, October 23rd. Did Emily come out for Home Again?

Queensrychian 10-25-2009 06:07 AM

She sure did. I have to add that I didn't care for it at all, but I am sure I am in the minority.

Sanitarium78 10-25-2009 09:02 AM

What's up with Lita Ford playing in the middle of the set was she the openning act? Close My Eyes Forever I think would've sounded cool with Geoff singing it though

Don't be surprised that they aren't selling out venues their popularity has really fallen in the last ten years of course it dosen't help that between HITNF and AS they realeased nothing but crap though i know there's others who may disagree with that. Their new disc is solid makes me think they're finally getting back to being Queensryche again.

The Ancient Mariner 10-25-2009 09:47 AM

Silent Lucidity :mad::mad::mad:

What's wrong with Silent Lucidity :confused: Anything from Empire beats some of the crap they play from their latter albums.

jhdeity 10-25-2009 09:57 AM

All those songs and NOTHING off Warning?

MONUMENTAL FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queensrychian 10-25-2009 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=The Ancient Mariner;234430]Silent Lucidity :mad::mad::mad:

What's wrong with Silent Lucidity :confused: Anything from Empire beats some of the crap they play from their latter albums.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with it really just tired of it. I have seen them on every tour since empire with the exception of Q2K and they have played it every show. (Exception Mindcrime and MindcrimeII tour)
Wish they would play something different. Loved the odd stuff they played last night though.

Queensrychian 10-25-2009 03:09 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;234424]What's up with Lita Ford playing in the middle of the set was she the openning act? Close My Eyes Forever I think would've sounded cool with Geoff singing it though

Don't be surprised that they aren't selling out venues their popularity has really fallen in the last ten years of course it dosen't help that between HITNF and AS they realeased nothing but crap though i know there's others who may disagree with that. Their new disc is solid makes me think they're finally getting back to being Queensryche again.[/QUOTE]

She wasn't the opening act she was a waste of time right in the middle. She played with qeensryche instead of her own band. She did sound good with Geoff though. By the way I really like tribe a lot, it is quite different.

Platinum Maze 10-25-2009 05:12 PM

Hi, the order is a little off, and there's a couple missing. Here's the complete set list. I'd like to add that I've seen them at least 2 or 3 times where they haven't done Silent Lucidity. It was well known going in they wouldn't be playing anything from Warning or O:M....

Neue Regel
The Whisper
Screaming in Digital
I Dream in Infrared
Walk in the Shadows
Surgical Strike
I Will Remember

Sliver
The Killer
If I Were King
Man Down!
Dead Man's Words
Home Again
The Voice

Crave
Patriotic S.O.B.
Close My Eyes Forever

Best I Can
The Thin Line
One and Only
Silent Lucidity
--------------------
encores:
Jet City Woman
Empire

jhdeity 10-25-2009 07:43 PM

Actually they've played Take Hold of the Flame as an Encore several times earlier in this tour. Not my 1st choice but better than having to sit through Jet City Woman.

The updated Rage for Order set is awesome and worth seeing on it's own. I know the Warning stuff is more challenging vocally but those are some of the best songs ever penned to me and need to be represented.