WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Dream Set Lists (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Dream "Iron Maiden" Setlist (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11660)

The Ancient Mariner 10-24-2009 01:19 PM

Dream "Iron Maiden" Setlist

Churchill's Speech
Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
Revelations
Flight Of Icarus
Wrathchild
Can I Play With Madness
The Trooper
Infinite Dreams
Wasted Years
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
Heaven Can Wait
The Clansman
Lord Of The Flies
Afraid To Shoot Strangers
The Clairvoyant
The Number Of The Beast
Run To The Hills
Fear Of The Dark
Iron Maiden
---------------
Bring Your Daughter ... To The Slaughter
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed Be Thy Name

mankvill 10-24-2009 01:25 PM

[url]http://metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5502[/url]
[url]http://metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=5428[/url]

I like your thinking, though.

Sanitarium78 10-25-2009 08:25 AM

Though you are asking for quite the impossible task I'll do my best to try and not make it that rediculous

Aces High
2 Minutes To Midnight
The Trooper
Revelations
Different World
The Prisoner
Children Of The Damned
Infinate Dreams
Ghost Of The Navigator
Caught Somewhere In Time
Die With Your Boots On
To Tame A Land
Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
Powerslave
Wasted Years
Sea Of Madness
The Evil That Men Do
Dream Of Mirrors
Where Eagles Dare
The Clairvoyant
Paschendale
Invaders
Moonchild
Only The Good Die Young

The Number Of The Beast
Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
Hallowed Be Thy Name

That actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be:D

The Ancient Mariner 10-25-2009 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;234427]Though you are asking for quite the impossible task ...

... That actually wasn't as hard as I thought it was gonna be:D[/QUOTE]

It is quite the impossible task cos we all want them to play everything!!! :rocker:

SilentSoldier144 04-27-2010 05:38 AM

I know I'm doing this late, but the idea just popped into my head

Be Quick Or Be Dead
Two Minutes To Midnight
Ghost of The Navigator
The Clairvoyant
Wasted Years
Heaven Can Wait
Number of The Beast
Rime of The Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
Die With Your Boots On
The Trooper
Iron Maiden
---------------------------
Aces High
Run To The Hills
Hallowed Be Thy Name

Maiden33 04-27-2010 07:12 AM

[QUOTE=SilentSoldier144;267523]
Two Minutes To Midnight
The Clairvoyant
Wasted Years
Heaven Can Wait
Number of The Beast
Rime of The Ancient Mariner
Powerslave
The Trooper
Iron Maiden
---------------------------
Aces High
Run To The Hills
Hallowed Be Thy Name[/QUOTE]

I would be very, VERY upset if I paid $100-a ticket to see 12/16 of the same setlist I saw twice in 2008, haha.

Travis The Dragon 04-28-2010 04:13 PM

I don't get why some of you want to hear songs Maiden has already done 97979438573497 times, but whatever.

Out of the songs maiden has never performed live, they can pick the setlist plus Lightning Strikes Twice and To Tame A Land.

DethMaiden 04-28-2010 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;268034]I don't get why some of you want to hear songs Maiden has already done 97979438573497 times, but whatever.

Out of the songs maiden has never performed live, they can pick the setlist plus Lightning Strikes Twice and To Tame A Land.[/QUOTE]

Every Maiden concert is somebody's first Maiden concert, so they should absolutely feel obligated to do a good 7-8 "classics."

Also, Lightning Strikes Twice? Why?

Sanitarium78 04-28-2010 05:11 PM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;268034]I don't get why some of you want to hear songs Maiden has already done 97979438573497 times, but whatever.

Out of the songs maiden has never performed live, they can pick the setlist plus Lightning Strikes Twice and To Tame A Land.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind that there are some areas like where I live, that Maiden haven't played in awhile. The last time they came around here was in 2000. I haven't seen them since then. Money and work issues have prevented me from taking time off to see them over the last ten years. I'm finally gonna do that this summer though, since my money situation is OK right now, i'm making the close to 4 hour trip to see them in Pittsburgh. They don't exactly make it convenient for some people to see them. That's exactly why some have the standard songs in their dream sets. They either haven't seen them in a long time like me, or they haven't seen them at all yet.

As for them playing Lightning Strikes Twice, why the hell should they bother with that? I like the song actually, and always thought it would be cool to hear Bruce sing it. But at this point why play something off your worst selling album that was disliked by so many, including a lot of Maiden fans? When I saw them in 2000 and they did The Clansman everyone stood around with a "what the fuck?" look on their faces. If the wanna kill the crowd they can play something off that album but I don't see the point to doing that at all.

Travis The Dragon 04-28-2010 05:36 PM

[QUOTE=DethMaiden;268039]Every Maiden concert is somebody's first Maiden concert, so they should absolutely feel obligated to do a good 7-8 "classics."

Also, Lightning Strikes Twice? Why?[/QUOTE]

Ah, very true.

Why LST? Because I SO BADLY want to hear it with Bruce on vocals!