WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Trivium -- Guelph, ON -- September 16th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11317)

dunkman66 09-17-2009 01:29 PM

Trivium -- Guelph, ON -- September 16th, 2009

Dirge Within, Darkest Hour, and Whitechapel opened the show. Solid sets by Dirge Within and Whitechapel!

Here is Trivium's set:
1. Kirisute Gomen
2. Torn Between Scylla and Charybdis
3. Down From The Sky
4. When All Light Dies
5. The Deceived
6. My Hatred
7. Like Callisto to a Star in Heaven
8. Like Light to the Flies
9. A Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation
10. Thrones of Perdition
11. Rain
12. Pull Harder On the Strings of Your Martyr

During Gunshot I looked up and couldn't see Matt on stage, then I looked to my left and there he is shredding the solo right next to me! The funny thing is that I was the only guy in the pit to notice him right there. I got a setlist from a roadie after the show and got the band to sign it during the meet and greet. The Cowboy's Bar is a fantastic venue and considering there was only like 300 people there, the show was very intimate.

b_halperin 09-17-2009 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=dunkman66;228914] The funny thing is that I was the only guy in the pit to notice him right there.[/QUOTE]

hahahaha thats awesome dude! I saw a clip of them at Download when Paolo jumped into the pit and started playing haha it looks so awesome.

Fires Of Sedition 09-17-2009 07:57 PM

Do you happen to remember Darkest Hour's setlist? I may see this tour next month, if my fat boss will give me the days off.

xStructualDefect 09-17-2009 09:25 PM

man i wish they would play Entrance of the Conflagration and Anthem. but oh well set still seems good. agreed i need to see a full Darkest Hour set. i'm seeing this show on the 1st next month.

Fires Of Sedition 09-18-2009 10:32 PM

I got the day off for the show.

You should post the set list for Darkest Hour now, please!

dunkman66 09-20-2009 02:38 PM

[QUOTE=Fires Of Sedition;229255]I got the day off for the show.

You should post the set list for Darkest Hour now, please![/QUOTE]

Sorry man, I never listened to Darkest Hour before Wednesday. I do have to say they put on quite a good show, but i dont know what they played.

b_halperin 09-20-2009 02:50 PM

I hope they play a set like this when I see them. I hated the Crusade, I felt like they really sold out on that album. Shogun redeemed my faith in them, and I love the new songs that they're now playing from that album.

Nickweiser 09-20-2009 03:32 PM

saw this show last night in Milwaukee, WI

Darkest Hour played 7 songs. cant remember the first song, but i do know the other 6 were Sound The Surrender, The Tides, A Paradox In Flies, The Sadist Nation, No God, Demon(s)

xStructualDefect 09-20-2009 03:51 PM

i'm guessing the first song was Doomsayer.
hm not a bad set. i've never seen Paradox, Demons and Tides before.
wish they'd play A Thousand Words To Say But One but whatever should still be a good set.

Fires Of Sedition 09-21-2009 12:50 AM

Damn, no Tranquil. Thanks very much for the set! :metal:

Edit: Hey you don't happen to have the set list to the other two bands as well do you?