WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Children Of Bodom --Buenos Aires, Argentina -- September 8th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=11274)

PowerMaiden 09-13-2009 04:56 PM

Children Of Bodom --Buenos Aires, Argentina -- September 8th, 2009

Found this set on the COB forums, they are currently doing a few South american dates, let's just hope they keep that set for North america !!!

1. Sixpounder
2. Living Dead Beat
3. Hellhounds On My Trail
4. Silent Night, Bodom Night
5. Hate Me !
6. Needled 24/7
7. Lake Bodom
8. Bodom After Midnight
9. Blooddrunk
10. Follow The Reaper
11. Angels Don't Kill
12. In Your Face
13. Children Of Decadence
14. Bodom Beach Terror
15. Downfall

Encores:

16. Bed Of Razors
17. Hate Crew Deathroll

maybe there are 2 medleys (Bodom After Midnight\Lake Bodom and Children Of Decadence\Bodom Beach Terror) since there is a little dash after LB & COD) still amazing set imho.
[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii301/AleksiAlexi/IMG_0188ila.jpg[/IMG]

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

SilentSoldier144 09-13-2009 05:36 PM

I love CoB, but I'm getting bored of them playing the same songs over and over. I wanna hear some Warheart, Towards Dead End, In The Shadows and other great old/newer songs. They need to mix it up a bit more :\

SerpentineVIVIVI 09-13-2009 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=SilentSoldier144;228192]I love CoB, but I'm getting bored of them playing the same songs over and over. I wanna hear some Warheart, Towards Dead End, In The Shadows and other great old/newer songs. They need to mix it up a bit more :\[/QUOTE]

Could not agree with this more. If they keep this for the NA tour, I will certainly not be attending. The only song that is different is Lake Bodom, and the possibility of that being a medley is even worse. it doesn't mean it's a BAD set, because if I had never seen the set I'd be pretty excited, but I have seen it, so I think I'll pass til they pull out Mask Of Sanity, Red Light In My Eyes, hell, even If You Want Peace...Prepare For War.

JRA 09-13-2009 05:44 PM

Why is "Shotgun" written next to "Hate Me?" :eyes:

SerpentineVIVIVI 09-13-2009 05:47 PM

Didn't notice the "Do not take this, I will find you and kill you" :lol:

UnleashTheWolves 09-13-2009 05:51 PM

Children Of Bodom have really short songs so isnt 17 songs like an hour and 10 minutes maybe a little more. They could play a little bit longer maybe like another 2 or 3 songs. I could see if the set is a little short. Im sure it is hard on his voice and they do play fast. Alexi is still proboly healing from his broken shoulder. Still a good set.:horns:

JuuKun 09-13-2009 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=UnleashTheWolves;228200]Children Of Bodom have really short songs so isnt 17 songs like an hour and 10 minutes maybe a little more.[/QUOTE]

I put it together in a playlist on iTunes, and minus any talking Alexi might do, the encore break, etc. it's about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Seeing them on Friday for the first date of the tour - I wouldn't mind this set at all, they're my absolute favorite band, so any set would please me (even if this is my fifth time seeing them). Two of my favorites are represented - Children of Decadence and Bed of Razors. I've seen CoD, but didn't see them last time they headlined and played Bed of Razors, so it'll be nice to see that, and to see Lake Bodom again. I would love for them to put in Red Light in my Eyes, or especially Touch Like Angel of Death, though.

I should be able to post a setlist Saturday morning.

Also, like someone else said, it would be nice to see Mask of Sanity back in there. It was part of a medley with Deadnight Warrior (which is ALSO missing, :mad:) back in 06, but it would be nice to see the whole thing done.

300%_Density 09-13-2009 06:10 PM

It might even be fun to throw in atleast 1 of their random cover songs as well since they are (re)releasing the cd that has all of their cover songs. I always enjoy a good cover song from them, rather its one of their metal covers or even one of their non-metal songs. Both amuse me.

mankvill 09-13-2009 07:21 PM

[QUOTE=JuuKun;228206]I put it together in a playlist on iTunes, and minus any talking Alexi might do, the encore break, etc. it's about an hour and fifteen minutes.

Seeing them on Friday for the first date of the tour - I wouldn't mind this set at all, they're my absolute favorite band, so any set would please me (even if this is my fifth time seeing them). Two of my favorites are represented - Children of Decadence and Bed of Razors. I've seen CoD, but didn't see them last time they headlined and played Bed of Razors, so it'll be nice to see that, and to see Lake Bodom again. I would love for them to put in Red Light in my Eyes, or especially Touch Like Angel of Death, though.

I should be able to post a setlist Saturday morning.

Also, like someone else said, it would be nice to see Mask of Sanity back in there. It was part of a medley with Deadnight Warrior (which is ALSO missing, :mad:) back in 06, but it would be nice to see the whole thing done.[/QUOTE]

Skeletonwitch setlist too!

JuuKun 09-13-2009 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;228209]It might even be fun to throw in atleast 1 of their random cover songs as well since they are (re)releasing the cd that has all of their cover songs. I always enjoy a good cover song from them, rather its one of their metal covers or even one of their non-metal songs. Both amuse me.[/QUOTE]

(re)releasing? Though the covers have been on other releases, technically Skeletons in the Closet isn't a re-release..

But, yeah, I figured they'd do something like that and throw a cover in because of it coming out. Whatever, no big deal really.