WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Journey -- Devore, CA -- August 1st, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10933)

rjturtle9 08-02-2009 10:59 AM

Journey -- Devore, CA -- August 1st, 2009

Night Ranger started things out last night. I was really disappointed that Heart wasn't opening. I don't know why, ut i thought they were on the bill. But Night Ranger was pretty good. Not a huge fan but they played the songs that i did know.

Next up was Journey. they were a lot better this time around then last time i saw them. Plus they played Mother, Father!! My favorite journey song.

Majestic
Separate Ways
Never Walk Away
Stone In Love
Change for the Better
Jon and Neal Harmonica/Guitar Instrumentals
Wheel in the Sky
Keep On Running
Lights
Jon's Piano Solo
Open Arms
Mother, Father
Where Did I Lose Your Love
Wildest Dream
Dead or Alive
Escape
Faithfully
Don't Stop Believin'
Anyway You Want It

Encore:
Be Good To Yourself

And just a little side note, Journey has the worst fans ever! Everyone was sitting down! how lame was that. I hate old people!

The_jman 08-02-2009 11:20 AM

cool set, lame about the fans though.

mankvill 08-02-2009 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;222308]
Separate Ways
Stone In Love
Wheel in the Sky
Keep On Running
Lights
Faithfully
Don't Stop Believin'
Anyway You Want It
[/QUOTE]

:party:

Pretty pissed they aren't coming here anymore. :mad:

ijwthstd 08-02-2009 11:49 AM

[QUOTE=rjturtle9;222308]
Majestic
Separate Ways
Stone In Love
Keep On Running
Dead or Alive
Escape
Faithfully
Be Good To Yourself

[/QUOTE]

Not bad

Maiden33 08-02-2009 12:27 PM

Did Deen Castronovo sing Mother Father?

Travis The Dragon 08-02-2009 08:44 PM

I'll be seeing Journey and Styx on Sept. 6 at the MN. State Fair. I can't wait!!!!

Fe Maiden 08-03-2009 07:24 AM

[QUOTE=fonzbear2000;222358]I'll be seeing Journey and Styx on Sept. 6 at the MN. State Fair. I can't wait!!!![/QUOTE]Lucky!

jhdeity 08-03-2009 08:37 AM

I F'n hate people who sit at concerts. Especially when they try to tell you to sit down. Losers.

I'm surprised they don't play Feeling that way / Anytime. My favorite 1-2 punch of theirs

snowdog2112 08-03-2009 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;222395]I F'n hate people who sit at concerts. Especially when they try to tell you to sit down. Losers.

I'm surprised they don't play Feeling that way / Anytime. My favorite 1-2 punch of theirs[/QUOTE]
What does everyone have to stand and jump around like a bunch of monkeys
Some people cant stand for long periods of time. Maybe people are there to listen and see the band.To each his own and if people are sitting by me and one asshole has to stand dam right I am gonna tell him to sit his ass down.

jhdeity 08-03-2009 10:00 AM

[QUOTE=snowdog2112;222407]What does everyone have to stand and jump around like a bunch of monkeys
Some people cant stand for long periods of time. Maybe people are there to listen and see the band.To each his own and if people are sitting by me and one asshole has to stand dam right I am gonna tell him to sit his ass down.[/QUOTE]

You're a douche bag. Seriously. If you want to sit, but a dvd and stay your ass home. I'll drop a fool before I'll sit down like a sheep. How can anyone listen to Journey and sit down? Why bother? What a stupid thing to say.

I had some needledick bugfucker tell me to sit at a Tool show. His vag leaked all the way to an usher who said I was blocking his view. I told the usher this is a concert not an opera or ballet and he agreed with me and told the sword swallower to STFU! :rocker: