WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Misinformation and Propaganda (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Trivium US Tour in the works? (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10884)

b_halperin 07-27-2009 11:45 PM

Trivium US Tour in the works?

I know when I saw them at Mayhem they said they were planning a US tour. Through a bit of digging, the only show posted I could seem to find was:

9/26 -- Knitting Factory -- Spokane, WA (With support from Darkest Hour, Whitechapel, Dirge Within)
10/2 -- Ventura Theatre -- Ventura, CA

I'm sure more will be announced soon or maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Feel free to post more dates if you have them.

I am very excited :D

mankvill 07-28-2009 12:11 AM

Yeah, Matt Heafy was saying something about how they were getting together a really kick-ass tour for the fall. But:

[QUOTE=b_halperin;221591](With support from Darkest Hour, Whitechapel, Dirge Within)[/QUOTE]

lolololololololollol

MunicipalWasted 07-28-2009 12:59 AM

I seen a interview with them they said they said they were doing two tours...1 that hits major cites, and one that hits smaller cities.

I love Trivium and Darkest Hour so this is pretty much win for me. I'm a pretty big fan of Whitechapel (fuck you...) as well

SerpentineVIVIVI 07-28-2009 04:13 AM

I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers.....:barf:

MunicipalWasted 07-28-2009 04:20 AM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;221600]I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers are just plain amazing[/QUOTE]

True,

I havent seen them headline a show...only with SK and Mayhem :mad:

SerpentineVIVIVI 07-28-2009 04:50 AM

[QUOTE=MunicipalWasted;221601]True,

I havent seen them headline a show...only with SK and Mayhem :mad:[/QUOTE]

Did you really just change my original post to make it look like I said the openers are plain amazing? :bigfinger

makethemsuffer12 07-28-2009 07:08 AM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;221600]I really hope they get that going, I realy want to see Trivium headline for Shogun already. But those openers.....:barf:[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Why don't they bring out someone good like Lazarus A.D. or something? We don't need scene kids at these shows!

SerpentineVIVIVI 07-28-2009 07:17 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;221614]Agreed. Why don't they bring out someone good like Lazarus A.D. or something? We don't need scene kids at these shows![/QUOTE]

:agree:

makethemsuffer12 07-28-2009 07:37 AM

I just saw the new interview with Corey Beaulieu on blabbermouth, he said that the lineup is Suicide Silence, Darkest Hour, Dirge Within for the first leg, and Chimaira, Whitechapel, and an unknown opening act for the second leg. LAME.

SerpentineVIVIVI 07-28-2009 07:42 AM

[QUOTE=makethemsuffer12;221620]I just saw the new interview with Corey Beaulieu on blabbermouth, he said that the lineup is Suicide Silence, Darkest Hour, Dirge Within for the first leg, and Chimaira, Whitechapel, and an unknown opening act for the second leg. LAME.[/QUOTE]

:wallbang: