WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- July 20th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10814)

andrew_metalhead 07-20-2009 12:15 PM

Metallica -- Copenhagen, Denmark -- July 20th, 2009

Source : [url]www.metontour.com[/url]

First of five shows in Copenhagen.

1. That Was Just Your Life
2. The End Of The Line
3. Harvester Of Sorrow
4. Fuel
5. One
6. Broken, Beat And Scarred
7. Cyanide
8. Sad But True
9. Turn The Page
10.All Nightmare Long
11.The Day That Never Comes
12.Master Of Puppets
13.Fight Fire With Fire
14.Nothing Else Matters
15.Enter Sandman
-------------------------------------
16.Die, Die My Darling
17.Motorbreath
18.Seek And Destroy

Indestructible 07-20-2009 02:47 PM

Harvester Of Sorrow and Fight Fire With Fire:shred::horns:
I want these when i see them. and the judas kiss.they can replace the day that never comes with the judas kiss and then my two favorite songs from death magnetic will be played(the other fav is all nightmare long).

The_jman 07-20-2009 02:48 PM

Pretty good set. I like it, tis been a while since harvester's been in the set, as far as I've seen.
its kind of the basic world magnetic set though for the first show, this show is almost identical to many on the tour, with the same 5 death magnetic songs played on it like all last fall, but that's alright. I personally love turn the page, so this set would have been cool. I love turn the page when Seger does it, and I enjoy Metallica's version too.

Indestructible 07-20-2009 02:50 PM

It would be cool to hear the small hours when they play cover songs.

Blumpkin King 07-20-2009 04:16 PM

I don't like the set list all that much. Actually I think it sucks.

Indestructible 07-20-2009 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=Blumpkin King;220343]I don't like the set list all that much. Actually I think it sucks.[/QUOTE]

It looks like what their sets have been all tour

Queensrychian 07-20-2009 04:33 PM

Metallica needs to shape up!!!!!!

Could someone tell me why SAD BUT TRUE and Nothing Else Matters are so important to a Metallica set list? I think they both suck thank you very much! HMMMMM... Lets see Nothing else matters or For Whom, or maybe creeping, or how bout ride the lightning. Drop the day that never comes and play one of the greatest songs of all time Fade!!!!!!! What about drop sad but true and play either disposable heroes or battery, or damage inc. And who doesn't love Dyers Eve? F#$% Fuel and play some good Sh&%!!!!!!!!! TURN THE F'n Page?? Four horseman thank you very much! Has everyone forgotten about whiplash???????????????? DIE DIE MY DARLING...... WHat a hunk of Sh&%!!! They get set in their ways and never change, they should take a fan pole and find out what we want to hear. I've never run into a Metallica fan that said oh yeah they better play DIE DIE MY DARLING tonight. :bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:

Indestructible 07-20-2009 05:01 PM

i have nothing bad to sday about any of their sets. nothing else matters is the only let down but then the set becomes great again with the songs that follow.

The_jman 07-20-2009 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;220347]Could someone tell me why SAD BUT TRUE and Nothing Else Matters are so important to a Metallica set list? I think they both suck thank you very much! HMMMMM... Lets see Nothing else matters or For Whom, or maybe creeping, or how bout ride the lightning. Drop the day that never comes and play one of the greatest songs of all time Fade!!!!!!! What about drop sad but true and play either disposable heroes or battery, or damage inc. And who doesn't love Dyers Eve? F#$% Fuel and play some good Sh&%!!!!!!!!! TURN THE F'n Page?? Four horseman thank you very much! Has everyone forgotten about whiplash???????????????? DIE DIE MY DARLING...... WHat a hunk of Sh&%!!! They get set in their ways and never change, they should take a fan pole and find out what we want to hear. I've never run into a Metallica fan that said oh yeah they better play DIE DIE MY DARLING tonight. :bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:[/QUOTE]
You know I actually said that, I hope they play die die my darling, although I was hoping for last caress, or stone cold crazy more.

Maidenmagic 07-20-2009 06:37 PM

[QUOTE=Queensrychian;220347]Could someone tell me why SAD BUT TRUE and Nothing Else Matters are so important to a Metallica set list? I think they both suck thank you very much! HMMMMM... Lets see Nothing else matters or For Whom, or maybe creeping, or how bout ride the lightning. Drop the day that never comes and play one of the greatest songs of all time Fade!!!!!!! What about drop sad but true and play either disposable heroes or battery, or damage inc. And who doesn't love Dyers Eve? F#$% Fuel and play some good Sh&%!!!!!!!!! TURN THE F'n Page?? Four horseman thank you very much! Has everyone forgotten about whiplash???????????????? DIE DIE MY DARLING...... WHat a hunk of Sh&%!!! They get set in their ways and never change, they should take a fan pole and find out what we want to hear. I've never run into a Metallica fan that said oh yeah they better play DIE DIE MY DARLING tonight. :bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville::bouville:[/QUOTE]

Preach on! Sad and nothing suck! They need to play The Shortest Straw!