WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mayhem Festival -- Auburn, WA -- July 14th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10777)

slipknot4ever24 07-16-2009 03:57 PM

Mayhem Festival -- Auburn, WA -- July 14th, 2009

I just have a few things to say about it. if you dont have any tickets for mayhem, GET SOME. This is a show you have to see! It was better then last year and if you dont go then its your loss. The best show I have been to yet.

Marilyn Manson...5/5:
We're From America
Disposable Teens
Little Horn
Irresposible Hate Anthem
Four Rusted Horses
Armagoddamnmotherfuckingeddon :party:
The Dope Show
Rock Is Dead :horns:
Tourinquet
Sweet Dreams
Beautiful People

Slayer!...5/5:
Darkness Of Christ
Disciple :horns:
Chemical Warfare?
Jihad
Psychopathy Red
War Ensemble?
Mandatory Suicide :rocker:
?????????
Ghosts Of War
Dead Skin Mask
Hell Awaits
South Of Heaven
Angel Of Death
Raining Blood

Killswitch Engage...5/5:
My Last Serenade
Starting Over
Fixation On Darkness
Rose Of Sharyn
A Light In A Darkened World :tongue:
A Bid Farewell
My Curse
The End Of Heartache
Holy Diver

Bullet For My Valentine...AWFUL: :eyes:
Waking The Demon
New Song?
4 Words To Choke Upon
Hand Of Blood
Tears Dont Fall
End Of Days
Scream Aim Fire

Cannibal Corpse...From what I saw...4/5:
Evisceration Plague
The Time To Kill Is Now
I Cum Blood (Thats all I saw)

Trivium...4.5/5:
Rain
When All Light Dies
Down From The Sky :party:
Throes Of Perdition
Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr

Behemoth...5/5:
Slaves Shall Serve
At The Left Hand Ov God
Demigod
Conquer All
Ov Fire And Void :rocker:
Chant For Ezchaton 2000

All That Remains...5/5:
This Calling
Chiron
Six
Forever In Your Hands :light:
The Air That I Breathe
Undone
Two Weeks :party:

Job For A Cowboy...5/5:
Knee Deep :horns:
Altered From Cathechization
Unfurling A Darkened Gospel :rocker:
Regurgitated Disinformation
Entobment Of A Machine
Embedded

God Forbid...5/5:
Force Fed
War Of Attrition :rocker:
Empire Of The Gun
To The Fallen Hero
The End Of The World

The Black Dahlia Murder...2.5/5
Everything Went Black??
Necropolis?
Miasama
What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Funeral Thirst

I didnt see the Jager band or Whitechapel :(. But oh well this concert was BRUTAL.

b_halperin 07-16-2009 03:59 PM

i love all that remains, but they play too much new stuff. The album was good, but not great. they have to play more old stuff.

Edit: I also just realized that they are totally ignoring their first two albums. Shame

mankvill 07-16-2009 04:02 PM

the ?????? for Slayer might be Born of Fire.

Sanitarium78 07-16-2009 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;219665]i love all that remains, but they play too much new stuff. The album was good, but not great. they have to play more old stuff.

Edit: I also just realized that they are totally ignoring their first two albums. Shame[/QUOTE]

Well they're touring in support of the new disc what would you expect? Plus with Two Weeks getting some radio play(at least where i live) the new disc is probably selling better than their previous ones.

b_halperin 07-16-2009 04:24 PM

[QUOTE=Sanitarium78;219668]Well they're touring in support of the new disc what would you expect? Plus with Two Weeks getting some radio play(at least where i live) the new disc is probably selling better than their previous ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I've seen them 3 times, and they've always played at least 60% of material from [I]Overcome.[/I] I just want them to change it up every once in a while

Sanitarium78 07-16-2009 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;219671]Yeah, but I've seen them 3 times, and they've always played at least 60% of material from [I]Overcome.[/I] I just want them to change it up every once in a while[/QUOTE]

I understand that but most bands don't do like Metallica and rotate songs every night. Most of em just pick a set and stay with it and only switch a song or two up. Weather they play a lot off the first three albums or not being on Mayhem should help boost all their album sales a little.

I'm seeing them on the 30th with Killswitch on an off date from Mayhem maybe they'll have a little more time and do some more old stuff.

impropagation666 07-16-2009 06:08 PM

Cannibal Corpse is a 4/5 and BlowJob For a Cowboy is 5/5??? :tp:

300%_Density 07-16-2009 06:27 PM

I'm a little pissed about God Forbid. Those are literally the same 5 songs they were playing on No Fear Tour. Glad somebody was brave enough to post the Manson setlists.

LoveInSlowMotion 07-16-2009 07:04 PM

Fucking christ ATR, at least throw us a bone with This Darkened Heart or Tattred on my sleeve. No one will hate you for playing one less song off your mediocre new album.

EDIT: Jesus that's a bad BFMV set. No Spit You Out, no The Poison.

At least Behemoth is bringing an A+ set. Though I could live with Demigod being dropped for Christians to the Lions or As Above So Below.

Glad BDM is keeping Miasma and Funeral Thirst too. THERE'S a band that knows how to balance new and old material.

JuuKun 07-16-2009 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=LoveInSlowMotion;219695]At least Behemoth is bringing an A+ set. Though I could live with Demigod being dropped for Christians to the Lions or As Above So Below.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a setlist that says As Above So Below is also played near the end of the set, but it's only been one - but it was on the Behemoth forum. So, I don't know.