WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lacuna Coil -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 11th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10750)

Vorphalack 07-14-2009 01:37 PM

Lacuna Coil -- Milwaukee, WI -- July 11th, 2009

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][I][B][/B][/I][/COLOR][/FONT]
Venue: The Rave

To The edge
Fragments of Faith
Daylight Dancer
Closer
I'm Not Afraid
Fragile
Swaped
Entwind
I Won't Tell you
Heaven's a Lie
Enjoy The Silence
-----------------
Not Enough
Spellbound
Our Truth

Great Peformance, after the show I had the chance to met the guys, and of course "La mamacita" Christina. I asked her if they will come back on another tour as headliner but she told me , that cannot be possible, the'll come back on september with all that remains.

Indestructible 07-14-2009 01:42 PM

Good set but they should do more from in a reverie and unleashed memories.even if its like two songs a night from thoes albums. it would be cool to see them with all that remains

b_halperin 07-14-2009 01:48 PM

Hey, good review and I'm glad you had fun.

In the future, though, please look up the rules for posting setlists. I know this was your first post, so obviously nobody can blame you, but in the future know that there's a correct way to post setlists.

Thanks,

Bennett

Sanitarium78 07-14-2009 02:41 PM

Why do they still have such a hard on for Karmacode? Why aren't they playing more stuff off the new CD? Isn't that what they're touring in support of? I didn't know this was The Karmacode world tour part 2. Don't get me wrong LC kicks ass live and Cristina always gives everything in her performances but they shoved Karmacode down everyone's throats in all the sets they've played the last 4 years. It's time to move to the new disc which I think is better than Karmacode anyways and freshen up the set.

Indestructible 07-14-2009 03:34 PM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;219181]Hey, good review and I'm glad you had fun.

In the future, though, please look up the rules for posting setlists. I know this was your first post, so obviously nobody can blame you, but in the future know that there's a correct way to post setlists.

Thanks,

Bennett[/QUOTE]

what did he do wrong in posting the set

b_halperin 07-14-2009 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=Indestructible;219196]what did he do wrong in posting the set[/QUOTE]

he posted the title as:

Lacuna Coil at the Rave

The correct way to post it is this:

Lacuna Coil -- City, State -- Date

Indestructible 07-14-2009 03:42 PM

To the edge is a good opener
i saw them in 07 and they opend with it

b_halperin 07-14-2009 03:46 PM

[QUOTE=Indestructible;219200]I didnt have a problem with the way he posted its not a crime or anything[/QUOTE]

What are you angry with what I said? I'm not attacking him or anything. I told him very nicely that in the future to learn how to post the setlist correctly. When it's not posted correctly, it only creates problems for the administrators of the site.

rjturtle9 07-14-2009 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=b_halperin;219201]What are you angry with what I said? I'm not attacking him or anything. I told him very nicely that in the future to learn how to post the setlist correctly. When it's not posted correctly, it only creates problems for the administrators of the site.[/QUOTE]

yeah man, it just looks funky. i'm sure you didn't mean anything bad by your comment, just trying to help a fella out ;)

Indestructible 07-14-2009 06:30 PM

They have to be a little tried of doing mostly karmacode and comalies all the time.They leave out their best album (unleashed memories)