WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Nimes, France -- July 7th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10701)

andrew_metalhead 07-07-2009 12:41 PM

Metallica -- Nimes, France -- July 7th, 2009

Source : [url]www.metontour.com[/url]

1. Blackened
2. Creeping Death
3. Fuel
4. Harvester Of Sorrow
5. Fade To Black
6. Broken, Beat And Scarred
7. Cyanide
8. Sad But True
9. One
10.All Nightmare Long
11.The Day That Never Comes
12.Master Of Puppets
13.Dyers Eve
14.Nothing Else Matters
15.Enter Sandman
-------------------------------
16.Stone Cold Crazy
17.Motorbreath
18.Seek And Destroy

eyekantspele 07-07-2009 12:45 PM

This is the other show they are filming for their upcoming DVDs. Looks like a gooder so far

andrew_metalhead 07-07-2009 12:46 PM

[QUOTE=eyekantspele;218001]This is the other show they are filming for their upcoming DVDs. Looks like a gooder so far[/QUOTE]

But I'm surprised that they didn't include the new songs at the start. Isn't this supposed to be a release from the 'Death Magnetic' world tour?

Oh well .. may be the Mexico DVDs will have the new stuff.

MetalIsArt 07-07-2009 12:59 PM

It seems like they don't do it at festivals.

Indestructible 07-07-2009 01:14 PM

thye should keep blackend and creeping death has openers

eyekantspele 07-07-2009 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;218002]But I'm surprised that they didn't include the new songs at the start. Isn't this supposed to be a release from the 'Death Magnetic' world tour?

Oh well .. may be the Mexico DVDs will have the new stuff.[/QUOTE]

Ya im pretty sure they did end of the line and that was just your life in mexico

Zeltar 07-07-2009 09:11 PM

Whoa, opening with Blackened and Creeping Death. That's a dream opening, dude. I can't even comprehend how fucking metal it'd be to witness that one-two punch of Blackened and Creep.:rocker::rocker::rocker:

mikepolar 07-08-2009 01:51 AM

Hellyeah! I was at this last night.Kickass setlist, I was hoping they would open with Blackened and they did! There were cameras pretty much everywhere...The crowd was totally out of control and kept on moshing through most of the set.It should make a good DVD mainly due to the venue, which was and old roman arena.It was kinda like watching a gladiator fight.The stage configuration was somewhat different from the rest of their tour.The seats had a 360 view of the stage but there were only standing spots on one side so the band had their back turned to the pit a lot of the time which was weird.Anyways I don't care I was in the cheapest seated section which was supposed to have reduced visibility but that was bullshit.I could see fine, I was pretty close to the stage and I probalbly had a better view than a lot of people who'd payed full price!
Looking forward to the dvd release on october 19th

andrew_metalhead 07-08-2009 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=mikepolar;218132]
Looking forward to the dvd release on october 19th[/QUOTE]

Glad u had a great time. Is this an international release date or only in Europe?

Grayfox 07-08-2009 11:15 AM

"METALLICA's show tonight (July 7th) in Nimes, France at Festival de Nimes was filmed for their upcoming live DVD, due out October 19th and will be available through French music stores and online shops only, and Metallica.com."