WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Milan, Italy -- June 22nd, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10566)

Sanitarium78 06-22-2009 03:44 PM

Metallica -- Milan, Italy -- June 22nd, 2009

Source: Metontour.com

That Was Just Your Life
The End Of The Line
Disposable Heroes:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:
The Memory Remains
One
Broken, Beat and Scarred
My Apocalypse
Sad But True
Turn The Page
All Nightmare Long
The Day That Never Comes
Master Of Puppets
Fight Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman

Die,Die My Darling
Trapped Under Ice:rocker::rocker:
Seek And Destroy

kevindeets 06-22-2009 03:49 PM

This setlist blows compared to other ones from this tour. Boo!

Sanitarium78 06-22-2009 03:57 PM

[QUOTE=kevindeets;215579]This setlist blows compared to other ones from this tour. Boo![/QUOTE]

Yeah I was liking it when they opened with Blackened and Creeping Death better but having Disposable Heroes and Trapped Under Ice in there prevents it from being a total loss. I think they've got a second night in Milan so they will switch it up

iggus 06-22-2009 07:28 PM

damn they keep playing trapped under ice, by the time they get to Nashville in sept they'll probably be tired of playing it....:mad: at this point I am jonesing to hear Trapped, Hit the Lights, No Remorse, Ride the Lightning and Damage Inc....going to back to back night at the start of the tour so I have some chance of hearing odd songs....I figured they dropped the two new songs to open since those were more festival shows....

Maidenmagic 06-23-2009 04:47 AM

Is it just me, or have they played fight fire with fire way too many times on this tour? It seems like Battery has been gone for awhile.

Metal Maggo 06-23-2009 04:57 AM

I miss Ride the Lightning!

jhdeity 06-23-2009 05:39 AM

I'm all about the old stuff. Anytyhing off Kill em all except Seek and Destroy is music to my ears. No Remorse, Metal Militia, Jump in the Fire, Hit the lights, 4 Horsemen. They should play 3 of them and drop Seek and nothing else matters.

My WTF? is all about The Judas Kiss. BB & S is played virtually every show and it isn't half the song that Judas Kiss is. Glad to see My Apocalypse in there though.

Sanitarium78 06-23-2009 06:40 AM

[QUOTE=jhdeity;215658]I'm all about the old stuff. Anytyhing off Kill em all except Seek and Destroy is music to my ears. No Remorse, Metal Militia, Jump in the Fire, Hit the lights, 4 Horsemen. They should play 3 of them and drop Seek and nothing else matters.

My WTF? is all about The Judas Kiss. BB & S is played virtually every show and it isn't half the song that Judas Kiss is. Glad to see My Apocalypse in there though.[/QUOTE]

I agree with Judas being way better than BBS. I still like BBS tho and don't they have a video for that now so it may be the new single. That'll explain why they're playing it so often. It seems they switch between doing Judas, Nightmare or Apocalypse in that spot which i'm OK with since it gets them all a chance to be played

mikepolar 06-23-2009 06:44 AM

Disposable heroes is pretty bomb live I saw them play it in paris. I'm just hoping they'll whip out Blackened, Dyers Eve, Creeping Death or some other crazy shit on July 7th