WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Limp Bizkit -- Donington, England -- June 12th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10516)

dabstudio 06-15-2009 12:52 PM

Limp Bizkit -- Donington, England -- June 12th, 2009

2009 DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL
Donington Park, England UK

Space Odyssey (intro)
Break Stuff
My Generation
Livin' It Up
Show Me What You Got
Nookie
Hot Dog
Eat You Alive
Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle)
Full Nelson
My Way
Faith (George Michael cover)
Take A Look Around

300%_Density 06-15-2009 08:51 PM

Ahh time to let the hate flow!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to avoid doing that b/c I've never understood why someone will read a thread just to shit talk so I will be kind this time around.

MetalIsArt 06-15-2009 11:47 PM

[QUOTE=300%_Density;214596]Ahh time to let the hate flow!!!!!!!!!!! I will try to avoid doing that b/c I've never understood why someone will read a thread just to shit talk so I will be kind this time around.[/QUOTE]

You mean "Bizkit sucks"? :cool:

Elvenking 06-16-2009 04:00 AM

I thoght this was metal set lists?

HugeRockStar 06-17-2009 10:56 AM

Its funny how Bizkit is the most hated band on the internet yet you watch these live performances and the crowd loves it. Where's all the haters who vowed to boo them and throw shit at them lol? Yeah Fred's a douche and its not the most compelling music in the world but most of us in our early to mid '20's had Bizkit faze and they're still a fun nostalgia band.

JRA 06-17-2009 10:59 AM

The worst part is the shit is happening in Europe, where the fans are supposed to be smaller than that. :flame:

Addendum- One of the greatest interview quotes, evar!!
[I]Metalsludge: Which Rockstar deserves a smack in the mouth and why?

IR:Without a doubt, Fred Durst, he deserves that and so much more. There's a bunch of reasons, starting with the fact that you can tell this guy was suburban jock-type guy who picked on kids, dressed like Vanilla Ice-complete with flat top-and thought he was so cool. Then he gets famous and tries to pretend like he can relate to kids who were picked on or who are outsiders so he can make money off of that. He uses his fame to bully people and he lies about everything. Scott Hamilton, the guy who puts out my band's record makes some extra money working for local promoters in Detroit by doing things for bands playing in the area. He was assigned Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst treated him like shit. So whenever Scott tried to defend himself Fred sent one of his goons over to try and intimidate Scott. Scott's a wicked cool guy, a family man, and this punk bitch thinks he can treat people like this. Of course all of this is outside the fact that his band sucks, his lyrics suck and he can't sing. One of the best days I had at MTV was when Eminem released that song dissing Fred, it was like finally someone in the public eye saw through this jerk besides me. [/I]

rjturtle9 06-17-2009 01:30 PM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;214783]Where's all the haters who vowed to boo them and throw shit at them lol? [/QUOTE]

they are at home listening to better music. do u honestly think we will waste our money on a ass like him???

IrritatedTrout 06-17-2009 10:08 PM

:barf: