WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Metallica -- Mexico City, Mexico -- June 7th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10441)

andrew_metalhead 06-08-2009 03:08 PM

Metallica -- Mexico City, Mexico -- June 7th, 2009

Source : metclub message board

Creeping Death
Fuel
Wherever I May Roam
Harvester Of Sorrow
Fade To Black
Cyanide
...And Justice For All
Sad But True
The Day That Never Comes
All Nightmare Long
One
Master Of Puppets
Dyers Eve
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
The Wait
Hit The Lights
Seek and Destroy

eyekantspele 06-08-2009 03:31 PM

i cant wait to buy this DVD!

Sanitarium78 06-08-2009 03:48 PM

Are there gonna be 3 DVDs to document every show or are they just gonna pick the best performances and mix the shows together into one set?

andrew_metalhead 06-08-2009 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=Sanatarium78;213623]Are there gonna be 3 DVDs to document every show or are they just gonna pick the best performances and mix the shows together into one set?[/QUOTE]

The latter is most likely.

Sanitarium78 06-08-2009 03:54 PM

That's cool. Though it would be awesome if they decided to do 3 DVD set and show all the performances.I'll be getting it when it comes out no matter what the band decides. But with so many great songs played over the 3 nights how are they gonna decide what stays and what goes?

andrew_metalhead 06-08-2009 03:56 PM

[QUOTE=Sanatarium78;213626]That's cool. Though it would be awesome if they decided to do 3 DVD set and show all the performances.I'll be getting it when it comes out no matter what the band decides. But with so many great songs played over the 3 nights how are they gonna decide what stays and what goes?[/QUOTE]

It will be damn tough thats for sure! There hasn't been a proper Metallica live DVD in a long time! Which was the last one? Live Shit??

HugeRockStar 06-08-2009 04:09 PM

The last one was Cunning Stunts from the Load tour.

I think it'll be a triple disc set at least. All 3 shows plus maybe even a disc of extras and stuff.

andrew_metalhead 06-08-2009 04:20 PM

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar;213633]The last one was Cunning Stunts from the Load tour.

I think it'll be a triple disc set at least. All 3 shows plus maybe even a disc of extras and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Oh I wasn't a big fan of that DVD .. since I'm not a big fan of the Load stuff. I don't think I've even watched that thing more than once or twice.

SerpentineVIVIVI 06-08-2009 04:22 PM

These three sets were awesome, I can honestly say if I lived in Mexico I would kill to go all three nights, and I never thought I would say that!

HugeRockStar 06-08-2009 04:30 PM

Yeah I think I only watched Cunning Stunts once as well lol.

I'd definatly go 3 nights in a row. I'm seeing them twice in a row in september, I'd go a whole week if they played here that much lol.