WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Halford -- Petaluma, CA -- March 6th, 2003 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=1027)

hot_turkey_ed 03-13-2005 03:37 AM

Halford -- Petaluma, CA -- March 6th, 2003

Painkiller
Rapid Fire
Heretic
Resurrection
Made In Hell
Golgotha
Into The Pit
Light Comes Out Of Black
White Heat, Red Hot
Never Satisfied
Breaking The Law
Hearts Of Darkness
Handling Out Bullets
Diamonds And Rust
Electric Eye
Riding On The Wind
You've Got Another Thing Comin

Source: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/capling/Setlists/halford.html]Disconnected Productions Geocities Set List[/URL]

Voodoomaster 03-14-2005 06:31 AM

Great setlist! :rockdevil Never Satisfied, White Heat Red Hot, Rapid Fire... :eek:

ADD 03-14-2005 07:34 AM

Is Resurrection worth burning from Fallen Shadow, cuz he has it but says it isn't that great. A second opinion....? ;)

Cool to see Rapid Fire in there :rockdevil

EvilCheeseWedge 03-14-2005 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]Is Resurrection worth burning from Fallen Shadow[/QUOTE]

Well, let's a do a cost/benefit analysis:

Cost: Nothing.
Benefit: You get an album.

Terrible deal!

:bliss:

ADD 03-14-2005 10:12 AM

[QUOTE=EvilCheeseWedge]Well, let's a do a cost/benefit analysis:

Cost: Nothing.
Benefit: You get an album.

Terrible deal!

:bliss:[/QUOTE]

:tp: I don't like to abuse my friend's blank CD stash, so if I ask him to burn me it and it's a dud I will feel bad and be doubly angered at the shittiest of the album(case in its finest point: 3 Inches Of Blood's Advance & Vanquish).

Just tell me; is Resurrection in your opinion a good CD?

EvilCheeseWedge 03-14-2005 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]:tp: I don't like to abuse my friend's blank CD stash, so if I ask him to burn me it and it's a dud I will feel bad and be doubly angered at the shittiest of the album(case in its finest point: 3 Inches Of Blood's Advance & Vanquish).

Just tell me; is Resurrection in your opinion a good CD?

:bliss:[/QUOTE]

:D

It's Ok, I don't think it's anything too special. You might want it just for "The One You Love To Hate" with Bruce on it though.

Edit: I don't remember putting the light-bulb icon on this post :eyes:

ADD 03-14-2005 10:25 AM

[QUOTE=EvilCheeseWedge]:D

It's Ok, I don't think it's anything too special. You might want it just for "The One You Love To Hate" with Bruce on it though.[/QUOTE]

See, that wasn't so hard:cowboy:

:D

EvilCheeseWedge 03-14-2005 10:29 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]See, that wasn't so hard:cowboy:

:D[/QUOTE]

If you haven't heard "The One You Love To Hate" you should definitely get it. It's not a bad track. If you don't like Painkiller though, you won't like Resurrection in general, beacuse it's a sorry re-hash of Painkiller, IMO. It also happens to sound a lot like Angel of Retribution.

ADD 03-14-2005 10:36 AM

[QUOTE=EvilCheeseWedge]:bliss:

If you haven't heard "The One You Love To Hate" you should definitely get it. It's not a bad track. If you don't like Painkiller though, you won't like Resurrection in general, beacuse it's a sorry re-hash of Painkiller, IMO. It also happens to sound a lot like Angel of Retribution.[/QUOTE]

A rehash of Painkiller is the last thing I wana hear :mad:

Is Demolition any good BTW?

EvilCheeseWedge 03-14-2005 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=ADD]A rehash of Painkiller is the last thing I wana hear :mad:

Is Demolition any good BTW?[/QUOTE]

Don't blame you. Halford's guitarists aren't as good as the Priest boys, so I'd say it's not just a rehash, it's a musically inferior rehash :eyes:

I dunno. I have two tracks from it that are on Metalogy, and they're not the best things I've ever heard... but not the worst either. I'd have to hear more of the album... the track selection on Metalogy is hit and miss, so the representation of Demolition could just be weak...