WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- San Diego, CA -- May 1st, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10181)

andrew_metalhead 05-02-2009 03:16 AM

Kreator -- San Diego, CA -- May 1st, 2009

What a fuckin kickass show!!! This is called Thrash Metal!! Kreator and Exodus! :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

Warbringer really impressed me too!! They were awesome. They are coming to headline a show at the Whisky next month. I have that down in my calender already. :rocker:

Epicurean were all right. I liked their last two songs.

Belphegor were boring.

Exodus killed! Their show was even more hard-hitting than when I saw them headline last year. I was in the front row center and got to see a lot of Gary Holt which was amazing as well.

Kreator brought down the house! I was really thrilled to see them for the first time. Songs like Voices of the Dead, Riot of Violence, Enemy Of God and People of the Lie are some of my ultimate favorite thrash songs. The lights, the sound, the band's energy, the crowd's energy, everything was at its best and it made my trip from LA a very, very worthwhile one!!
And it got even better in the end of it all when Mille himself placed his guitar pick in my hand!! :)

The setlists for all the bands were same as the previous shows listed here.

[B]Epicurean[/B]
Behind the Chapel Walls
To Cast the Mourning shadow
New Tune!
Lithograph
Departure

[B]Warbringer[/B]
Total War
Severed Reality
Living in a Whirlwind
At the Crack of Doom
Combat Shock

[B]Belphegor[/B]
Bleeding Slavation
Seyn Todt in Schwartz
Stigma Diabolicum
Belphegor - Hell's Ambassador
Justine: Soaked in Blood
Bondage Goat Zombie

[B]Exodus[/B]
Bonded by Blood
Iconoclasm
A Lesson in Violence
Children of a Worthless God
Pirahna
Deathamphetamine
Blacklist
War is my Sheperd
The Toxic Waltz
Strike of the Beast

[B]Kreator[/B]
Choir of the Damned (shortened version)
Hordes of Chaos
Warcurse
Extreme Aggression
Phobia
Voices of the Dead
Enemy of God
Destroy what Destroys You
Pleasure to Kill
People of the Lie
Coma of Souls
The Patriarch + Violent Revolution
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
--ENCORE--
Amok Run
Riot of Violence
Flag of Hate
Tormentor

JRA 05-02-2009 07:28 AM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;210077]

[B]Kreator[/B]
Choir of the Damned (shortened version)
Hordes of Chaos
Warcurse
Extreme Aggression
Phobia
Voices of the Dead
Enemy of God
Destroy what Destroys You
Pleasure to Kill
People of the Lie
Coma of Souls
The Patriarch + Violent Revolution
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
Amok Run
Riot of Violence
--ENCORE--
Flag of Hate
Tormentor[/QUOTE]

I thought Kreator's setlist looked better like this.:eyes:

b_halperin 05-02-2009 09:20 AM

this show looks so awesome, i hope i can convince my parents to give me a ride :(

bunghole 05-03-2009 09:08 PM

i'm surprised that Exodus isn't the headlining band

looks like a good show

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft 05-07-2009 08:34 AM

I'll be seeing this tour tonight in FT Worth. Borrowed my dad's HD camera, so I'll hopefully get some good pics/video of the show. It'll be my second time to see Kreator and my second time to see Exodus, though it's been almost 22 years since I last saw them touring with Celtic Frost and Anthrax.

andrew_metalhead 05-07-2009 08:36 AM

[QUOTE=Blitzkrieg Witchcraft;210647]I'll be seeing this tour tonight in FT Worth. Borrowed my dad's HD camera, so I'll hopefully get some good pics/video of the show. It'll be my second time to see Kreator and my second time to see Exodus, though it's been almost 22 years since I last saw them touring with Celtic Frost and Anthrax.[/QUOTE]

wow man .. have fun!! you're in for a treat! :)

and you're lucky that your show isn't in one of the House of Blues. they never allow cameras inside. I met Gary Holt and Sami before the show but couldn't get a picture as I never took my camera cos they wouldn't let me in with it.

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft 05-07-2009 08:41 AM

I was able to bring a camera into the Iced Earth show at this same venue back in November and got some pics and a video I put up on YouTube. Plus this HD camera is about the size of and kinda looks like a cell phone.

bunghole 05-07-2009 09:01 AM

I'll probably be at the Ridglea tonight.