WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM

WWW.METALSETLISTS.COM (http://www.metalsetlists.com/index.php)
-   Set Lists and Gig Reports (http://www.metalsetlists.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Kreator -- Maplewood, MN -- April 18th, 2009 (http://www.metalsetlists.com/showthread.php?t=10160)

Grimjaw_Kurosaki 04-29-2009 06:19 PM

Kreator -- Maplewood, MN -- April 18th, 2009

It was a home gig for Epicurean! Lots of fans there, it was a killer time!

[B][I][U]Epicurean[/U][/I][/B]
Behind the Chapel Walls
To Cast the Mourning shadow
New Tune!
Lithograph
Departure

[B][I][U]Warbringer[/U][/I][/B]
Total War
Severed Reality
Living in a Whirlwind
At the Crack of Doom
Combat Shock

[B][I][U]Belphegor[/U][/I][/B]
Bleeding Slavation
Seyn Todt in Schwartz
Stigma Diabolicum
Belphegor - Hell's Ambassador
Justine: Soaked in Blood
Bondage Goat Zombie

[B][I][U]Exodus[/U][/I][/B]
Bonded by Blood
Iconoclasm
A Lesson in Violence
Children of a Worthless God
Pirahna
Deathamphetamine
Blacklist
War is my Sheperd
The Toxic Waltz
Strike of the Beast

[B][I][U]Kreator[/U][/I][/B]
Choir of the Damned (shortened version)
Hordes of Chaos
Warcurse
Extreme Aggression
Phobia
Voices of the Dead
Enemy of God
Destroy what Destroys You
Pleasure to Kill
People of the Lie
Coma of Souls
The Patriarch + Violent Revolution
Terrible Certainty
Betrayer
--ENCORE--
Amok Run
Riot of Violence
Flag of Hate
Tormentor

b_halperin 04-29-2009 06:40 PM

really hoping to be able to go to this one on 5/2

i really wish warbringer was playing more but, nevertheless, i really want to see them!

andrew_metalhead 04-30-2009 04:15 PM

can someone please tell me what time the show ended? i'm seeing this show tomorrow but I have slight transportation issues so have to arrange stuff beforehand .. thanks!

SerpentineVIVIVI 04-30-2009 04:30 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;209955]can someone please tell me what time the show ended? i'm seeing this show tomorrow but I have slight transportation issues so have to arrange stuff beforehand .. thanks![/QUOTE]

In NY it ended at 11:00ish, I don't know if it will be [I]exactly[/I] the same, but it should be around there, worse case some minutes later.

andrew_metalhead 04-30-2009 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;209956]In NY it ended at 11:00ish, I don't know if it will be [I]exactly[/I] the same, but it should be around there, worse case some minutes later.[/QUOTE]

oh .. i was thinking more like 12.30 haha .. thanks a lot!

Yea now I think of it, it starts at 6 30 .. judging by the setlists it should not be later than an 11 30 finish!

andrew_metalhead 04-30-2009 04:33 PM

i'm guessing the first 2 bands played for 30 minutes each, Exodus for 1 hour and Kreator for 90 minutes?

SerpentineVIVIVI 04-30-2009 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;209959]i'm guessing the first 2 bands played for 30 minutes each, Exodus for 1 hour and Kreator for 90 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Haha, no problem man. And yes, first two were 30, Exodus were 1, and Kreator were 90. Enjoy the show bro, I have a feeling you will! :rocker:

andrew_metalhead 04-30-2009 05:07 PM

[QUOTE=SerpentineVIVIVI;209963]Haha, no problem man. And yes, first two were 30, Exodus were 1, and Kreator were 90. Enjoy the show bro, I have a feeling you will! :rocker:[/QUOTE]

i sure will! :rocker:

CannibalCFHobZen 05-01-2009 09:32 PM

[QUOTE=andrew_metalhead;209955]can someone please tell me what time the show ended? i'm seeing this show tomorrow but I have slight transportation issues so have to arrange stuff beforehand .. thanks![/QUOTE]

it ended around 1 in the morning at this exact show
so fuckin sick, Kreator is still one of the greatest live old school metal bands
:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker: