PDA

View Full Version : AC/DC US 2009 Dates

mankvill
04-06-2009, 10:39 AM
whore (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=117605)

Upcoming shows on the "Black Ice" North American tour include:

Jul. 28 - Foxborough, MA - Gillette Stadium
Jul. 31 - E. Rutherford, NJ - Giants Stadium
Aug. 16 - Detroit, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
Aug. 18 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena
Aug. 30 - Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
Sep. 02 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavillion
Sep. 04 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
Sep. 06 - San Diego, CA - Sports Arena

Additional concerts will be announced shortly.

b_halperin
04-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Sep. 04 - Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center

i gotta prepare for really expensive tickets andd a bunch of rich people who barely know their work other than Back In Black.

TonyD
04-06-2009, 10:55 AM
i gotta prepare for really expensive tickets andd a bunch of rich people who barely know their work other than Back In Black.

You've been to a Metallica show right?

b_halperin
04-06-2009, 11:03 AM
You've been to a Metallica show right?

no but i really wanna haha. im guessing its full of people who only listen to the black album and death magnetic am i correct?

PowerMaiden
04-06-2009, 12:23 PM
no but i really wanna haha. im guessing its full of people who only listen to the black album and death magnetic am i correct?

a lot don't even know the new album, You see them having fun during Enter Sandman & Notthing Else Matters, but hey that's what happen when you give up your integrity for $$$

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

b_halperin
04-06-2009, 12:30 PM
a lot don't even know the new album, You see them having fun during Enter Sandman & Notthing Else Matters, but hey that's what happen when you give up your integrity for $$$

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

sorta like when i saw dragonforce. so many people didnt give a crap until through the fire and the flames came on. makes me sick

TonyD
04-06-2009, 04:17 PM
sorta like when i saw dragonforce. so many people didnt give a crap until through the fire and the flames came on. makes me sick

Yeah. No.

xStructualDefect
04-06-2009, 04:21 PM

were you at the wiltern show in nov last yr?
so many posers at that show i couldnt enjoy myself really
comparing that show to their headline shows in 06 is sad
due to the last few times ive seen DF, i think im gonna start skipping them because of how lame their new fanbase is.

rjturtle9
04-06-2009, 04:33 PM
due to the last few times ive seen DF, i think im gonna start skipping them because of how lame their new fanbase is.

fuck yeah their fanbase sucks ass now. i was surrounded by kids last november at the wiltern.
but i sure as hell am not skipping them. they're playing anihiem the day after my birthday!!!!

xStructualDefect
04-06-2009, 08:53 PM
fuck yeah their fanbase sucks ass now. i was surrounded by kids last november at the wiltern.
but i sure as hell am not skipping them. they're playing anihiem the day after my birthday!!!!

same here nothing but kids who only knew TTFAF it was pathetic
did you see them in 06? they played the wiltern and galaxy with all that remains and horse the band and the crowd was insane and always active the entire time for DF
lately i watch DF and the crowd sucks now

but hope you have a good time man
DF doesnt really do it for me anymore

b_halperin
04-06-2009, 08:55 PM

i was. the mosh pit was lame as fuck. it was a bunch of obese kids playing air guitar.

rjturtle9
04-06-2009, 09:49 PM
i was. the mosh pit was lame as fuck. it was a bunch of obese kids playing air guitar.

it was better when powerglove threw sword into the pit and told them to fight hahahaha that was awesome!!!

b_halperin
04-07-2009, 08:17 AM
it was better when powerglove threw sword into the pit and told them to fight hahahaha that was awesome!!!

powerglove was amazing!!