behemoth

SomewhereInTime72
04-05-2009, 10:42 AM
http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde

rage aganist the machine
nine inch nails
queen
behemoth

Also, fuck you all four of these bands are great.

Indestructible
04-05-2009, 11:21 AM

not even close

b_halperin
04-05-2009, 11:32 AM

imma back you up on this one. first of all brokencyde is the biggest piece of shit ever.

second of all, behemoth and cannibal corpse especially have influenced death metal in such a large way. Why else would they call cannibal corpse the godfathers of death metal? without them the genre would not be the same.

Rage Against the Machine used to be my favorite band. Tom Morello is one of the most inventive and creative guitarists music has ever seen. Theyre songs are catchy and it's just great how well it works when they mix rap and metal. I hate all rap, but Rage Against the Machine makes it work.

I honestly don't have much to say about Nine Inch Nails but they have also influenced many and do have a few good songs. they should not be on a worst bands ever list.

b_halperin
04-05-2009, 11:37 AM
I think the following should be on the list for worst bands ever:

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Rush
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica
Judas Priest
Pantera

The best bands ever list:

The Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montana
High School Musical Kast
Alicia Keys
Snoop Dog
Limp Bizkit

b_halperin
04-05-2009, 11:40 AM
post bands who you think are the worst ever

kiss
queen

i forgot to mention, if these two bands did not exist, neither would your genre. These two are a few of the most influential bands ever to exist. They are among the most famous and the most praised. They may not make music in your genre but they sure as hell influenced it. :finger2:

rjturtle9
04-05-2009, 12:06 PM

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Rush
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica
Judas Priest
Pantera

The Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montana
High School Musical Kast
Alicia Keys
Snoop Dog
Limp Bizkit

ohh man i agree one hundred percent. nothing beats the jonas brothers :lol:

Div
04-05-2009, 12:08 PM
blaze

mankvill
04-05-2009, 12:24 PM
brokencyde
scary kids scaring kids
millionaires
breathe carolina
tool

:barf:

rjturtle9
04-05-2009, 12:27 PM
scary kids scaring kids is the worst band ever!!! hands down

mankvill
04-05-2009, 12:28 PM
scary kids scaring kids is the worst band ever!!! hands down

they've held my top spot of "WORST GODDAMN BAND EVER" since I first heard them

SomewhereInTime72
04-05-2009, 12:35 PM

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Rush
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica
Judas Priest
Pantera

The Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montana
High School Musical Kast
Alicia Keys
Snoop Dog
Limp Bizkit

:lol: :lol: :D
brokencyde
scary kids scaring kids
millionaires
breathe carolina
tool

nice troll dude

mankvill
04-05-2009, 12:40 PM
tool sucks.

seriously.

Derelict
04-05-2009, 01:11 PM
the number 12 looks like you

JRA
04-05-2009, 01:15 PM

Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Rush
Megadeth
Slayer
Metallica
Judas Priest
Pantera

The Jonas Brothers
Hannah Montana
High School Musical Kast
Alicia Keys
Snoop Dog
Limp Bizkit

What's wrong with Snoop Dogg and Alicia Keys?

HandOfDoom
04-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Bands who's music I genuinely dislike:

Korn
Limb Bizkit
Poison
Motley Crue
Kid Rock
Linkin Park

All I can think of now.

mankvill
04-05-2009, 01:46 PM
the number 12 looks like you

A mention of them should also be coupled with HeavyHeavyLowLow

TonyD
04-05-2009, 02:07 PM

limb bisket
devil wears prada
rage aganist the machine
job for a cowboy
marylin manson
nine inch nails
kiss
queen
cannibal corpse
behemoth

Do you have any reason other than "mai frends like them and i don't"?

Indestructible
04-05-2009, 02:58 PM
i forgot to mention, if these two bands did not exist, neither would your genre. These two are a few of the most influential bands ever to exist. They are among the most famous and the most praised. They may not make music in your genre but they sure as hell influenced it. :finger2:

i do like classic rock . kiss and queen are the only two classic rock bands i have a problem with. i also dont like the doors but they dont belong in the worst list

in my worst bands list i forgot to put in the number 12 looks like you

ChildrenofSodom
04-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Insane Clown Posse

Indestructible
04-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Insane Clown Posse

there very bad to

i think queen is bad but im taking them out of my top 10 worst ever list and replacing them with icp

DethMaiden
04-05-2009, 05:17 PM
This thread is useless, but I'm gonna say Brokencyde and Hollywood Undead are among the worst, along with Lamb of God.

SomewhereInTime72
04-05-2009, 08:44 PM
This thread is useless, but I'm gonna say Brokencyde and Hollywood Undead are among the worst, along with Lamb of God.

I dunno. I hate Lamb of God as much as most people here, but when you've got some of the other bands mentioned in this thread, it's hard for me to see them as one of the "worst bands ever."

ChildrenofSodom
04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
I dunno. I hate Lamb of God as much as most people here, but when you've got some of the other bands mentioned in this thread, it's hard for me to see them as one of the "worst bands ever."

Yeah. They aren't nearly as bad as Impending Doom.

TonyD
04-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Is this the one thread where Opeth < anything else ?

JRA
04-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Is this the one thread where Opeth < anything else ?

:lol: Actually, I'd rather listen to Opeth than a lot of the bands. Lamb Of God I'm not sure about.

The worst band ever is Sublime. I'll say it before, and I'll say it again. I'd reanimate Brad Nowell just so I could kill him again.

Let's not forget these cute little bundles of jailbait:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

Maiden33
04-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Let's not forget these cute little bundles of jailbait:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfWnIid5J8

Ah yes, I made the mistake of clicking a link to that video on this site once before. I will forever be scarred.

b_halperin
04-05-2009, 09:14 PM
The worst band ever is Sublime. I'll say it before, and I'll say it again. I'd reanimate Brad Nowell just so I could kill him again.

:finger2:

SirLardsAlot
04-05-2009, 09:35 PM
I'd never heard of that Brokencyde shit but that was horrendous. I honest to god fucking hate so many people on this planet.

Derelict
04-05-2009, 09:43 PM
Ah yes, I made the mistake of clicking a link to that video on this site once before. I will forever be scarred.

as soon as i heard the opening drum machine i knew i was in for a real treat

DethMaiden
04-06-2009, 06:38 AM

They are such tough guy metal it isn't funny. I don't listen to metal so people will think I'm tough. And they are terrible at making music. They ape the formula of a band that wasn't that good in the first place.

powerslave_85
04-06-2009, 06:46 AM
They ape the formula of a band that wasn't that good in the first place.I assume you're referring to Pantera, in which case you're incorrect. Pantera may have had an obnoxious macho attitude, but they had the chops and songwriting to back it up.

DethMaiden
04-06-2009, 07:00 AM
I assume you're referring to Pantera, in which case you're incorrect. Pantera may have had an obnoxious macho attitude, but they had the chops and songwriting to back it up.

I like the Cowboys From Hell disc, and maybe a combined five songs from their next four. I dunno. Just not my thing, perhaps, but if I only sort of like them, there's no way in hell I can like Lamb of God.

powerslave_85
04-06-2009, 08:23 AM
The thing is, LoG didn't try to be Pantera until Sacrament came out. Before that, they weren't half bad. They weren't terribly original, but they had some decent riffs, and at least they weren't trying to directly rip off other bands.

JRA
04-06-2009, 10:07 AM
I assume you're referring to Pantera, in which case you're incorrect. Pantera may have had an obnoxious macho attitude, but they had the chops and songwriting to back it up.

I also strongly disagree with DethMaiden's sentiment and agree with this sentiment.

What I will say though, is many bands have been aping Pantera's formula because it was so successfel, LOG being one of them (before Sacrament as well might I add), and it's so fucking irritating to hear Pantera clone after clone. Hence why I put Pantera under the "good band but ruined it for everyone" tier.

The other thing is, Pantera was never "tough guy" music. Phil wrote about issues against those types of people.

powerslave_85
04-06-2009, 10:27 AM
I dunno dude, "I'm bone, brain, and cock, deep down I'm stronger than all" is quite the testosterone fest.

And yeah, LoG had some Pantera influences pre-Sacrament, I just don't think it was so blatently obvious then.

SomewhereInTime72
04-06-2009, 10:39 AM
I like the Cowboys From Hell disc, and maybe a combined five songs from their next four. I dunno. Just not my thing, perhaps, but if I only sort of like them, there's no way in hell I can like Lamb of God.

This is how I feel. Such a ridiculously overrated (albeit decent) band. :flame:

JRA
04-06-2009, 11:56 AM
I dunno dude, "I'm bone, brain, and cock, deep down I'm stronger than all" is quite the testosterone fest.

And yeah, LoG had some Pantera influences pre-Sacrament, I just don't think it was so blatently obvious then.

Ok...pre Far Beyond Driven.

Indestructible
04-06-2009, 01:12 PM

are you just trying to make me mad

SirLardsAlot
04-06-2009, 01:39 PM
No, LoG is horrible.

ChildrenofSodom
04-06-2009, 06:09 PM
The dudes in Lamb of God arent as stupid, unintelligent, and blatantly testosterone-induced pigheaded as they may appear on the surface. I've heard some interviews with them, and they are actually pretty intelligent. Now, their fans on the other hand are douchebags, but I dont think you should call a band 'the worst ever' just because they act 'tough' and their fans are jerks. I'd rather listen to Lamb of God over Dragonforce any day, and those guys and their fans are the fruitiest, false metallers of em all.

powerslave_85
04-06-2009, 06:14 PM
If they're so intelligent, then why do they dumb themselves down so much?

SomewhereInTime72
04-06-2009, 06:32 PM
I'd rather listen to Lamb of God over Dragonforce any day, and those guys and their fans are the fruitiest, false metallers of em all.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v707/Whackinblack/1226033037126.jpg

SirLardsAlot
04-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Hahaha

rjturtle9
04-06-2009, 06:46 PM
I'd rather listen to Lamb of God over Dragonforce any day, and those guys and their fans are the fruitiest, false metallers of em all.

:mad:

Div
04-06-2009, 06:59 PM
If they're so intelligent, then why do they dumb themselves down so much?

:money: :money: :money:

powerslave_85
04-06-2009, 07:12 PM
:money: :money: :money:
It was mostly a rhetorical question, but I suspect that's the true answer.

ChildrenofSodom
04-06-2009, 07:25 PM
It was mostly a rhetorical question, but I suspect that's the true answer.

Their fans are basically braindead.

Maiden33
04-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Not EVERY person that likes Dragonforce is retarded. People that are big fans of power metal that happen to like Dragonforce because they fall under that banner is one thing, like myself a few years ago before they became insanely popular video game metal. However, the people who basically just listen to trendy modern metal garbage who have only taken an interest in Dragonforce since Guitar Hero because their music sounds like it was made by machines instead of people are absolute queers. I don't like the band much at all anymore either way, but I just wanted to make sure I pointed out that there are CERTAINLY two basic types of people who like Dragonforce.

ChildrenofSodom
04-06-2009, 09:03 PM
Not EVERY person that likes Dragonforce is retarded. People that are big fans of power metal that happen to like Dragonforce because they fall under that banner is one thing, like myself a few years ago before they became insanely popular video game metal. However, the people who basically just listen to trendy modern metal garbage who have only taken an interest in Dragonforce since Guitar Hero because their music sounds like it was made by machines instead of people are absolute queers. I don't like the band much at all anymore either way, but I just wanted to make sure I pointed out that there are CERTAINLY two basic types of people who like Dragonforce.

Okay. There are always exceptions...but few self-respecting metalheads call themselves 'Dragonforce' fans, without a disclaimer. I find myself saying, "I like a few of their songs, but I'm not a big fan."

rjturtle9
04-06-2009, 09:52 PM

thank you :party:

Wizzbang11
04-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Children of Bodom
Lamb of God
Atreyu
Bullet for My Valentine

I dunno, every other deathcore, metalcore, nu metal etc. is all worthless in my opinion. Those in particular stand out, but I am sure there are worse out there that I havent heard of have forgotten about.

bunghole
04-17-2009, 09:01 PM
every band I've heard that is described as 'deathcore' or 'metalcore' has been terrible. so i'm not gonna pick the obvious trendycore bands. So I'll choose some highly respected bands that I personally don't like

Pantera (probably the most overrated band in the metal genre - I really like the song cowboys from hell. the rest of that record is decent i guess. every other pantera song i've listened to ranged from mediocre to awful. everytime i decide to give em another chance they fail miserably yet again. Darrell's lead playing is basically all they had going. and i despise their influence on the genre)
Mastodon
Lamb of God
rage against the machine
tool
alice in chains
fear factory
nirvana
black flag
dillinger escape plan (and all other headache inducing bands)
just about any band considered "noise" rock or whatever

Wizzbang11
04-17-2009, 09:24 PM
Lamb of God, DEP, Pantera and Alice in Chains I will agree on. The rest I'm neutral, but none of those do I love.
Mastodon aint half bad.

JuuKun
04-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Everyone who didn't say brokencyde is a faggot.

Indestructible
04-18-2009, 08:29 AM
every band I've heard that is described as 'deathcore' or 'metalcore' has been terrible. so i'm not gonna pick the obvious trendycore bands. So I'll choose some highly respected bands that I personally don't like

Pantera (probably the most overrated band in the metal genre - I really like the song cowboys from hell. the rest of that record is decent i guess. every other pantera song i've listened to ranged from mediocre to awful. everytime i decide to give em another chance they fail miserably yet again. Darrell's lead playing is basically all they had going. and i despise their influence on the genre)
Mastodon
Lamb of God
rage against the machine
tool
alice in chains
fear factory
nirvana
black flag
dillinger escape plan (and all other headache inducing bands)
just about any band considered "noise" rock or whatever

whats wrong with alice in chains

mankvill
04-18-2009, 08:52 AM
Everyone who didn't say brokencyde is a faggot.

We're talking about real bands.

ravenheart
04-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Pantera
Lamb of God
rage against the machine
tool
alice in chains
fear factory

Fail.

mankvill
04-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Emmure
Winds Of Plague
All Shall Perish
Annotations Of An Autopsy
Helloween

Maiden33
04-18-2009, 10:20 AM
Helloween

Even though I love power metal, I am not a huge Helloween fan.

That being said, you are fixing for a beating there from a variety of people.

JRA
04-18-2009, 10:29 AM

Seriously mang, Helloween aren't that bad.

mankvill
04-18-2009, 10:33 AM

:lol:

mankvill
04-18-2009, 10:35 AM
Seriously mang, Helloween aren't that bad.

I'll admit that "Walls Of Jericho" is okay, I don't really like at all any of their other stuff. :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2009, 01:21 PM
I'll admit that "Walls Of Jericho" is okay, I don't really like at all any of their other stuff. :eyes:

You're asking for it, pal.

SomewhereInTime72
04-19-2009, 01:28 PM

I have no internet picture to describe how much I will rape you for this.

ChildrenofSodom
04-19-2009, 02:03 PM
In this Moment is a pretty bad band.

mankvill
04-19-2009, 02:07 PM

Just put up the cover of "Pink Bubbles Go Ape"

ravenheart
04-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Emmure
Winds Of Plague
All Shall Perish
Annotations Of An Autopsy

You forgot Trigger The Bloodshed

mankvill
04-19-2009, 07:06 PM
You forgot Trigger The Bloodshed

Never heard them, but I'll take your word for it.

JRA
04-19-2009, 07:28 PM

look up "rape" on ED and I'm sure you'll find plenty.

Indestructible
04-20-2009, 11:42 AM

no there not

DethMaiden
04-20-2009, 11:43 AM
no there not

I know grammar can be tricky, but that usage calls for "they're".

Wizzbang11
04-20-2009, 12:27 PM
no there not

I've never actually heard a studio track from them, but I am going to write them off simply because of their horrendous ozzfest performance.
I don't even know what they were doing there, it was like Evanesence(I don't know how to spell that) playing alongside the likes of Behemoth, Nile and 3 Inches of Blood.

DethMaiden
04-20-2009, 12:40 PM
I've never actually heard a studio track from them, but I am going to write them off simply because of their horrendous ozzfest performance.
I don't even know what they were doing there, it was like Evanesence(I don't know how to spell that) playing alongside the likes of Behemoth, Nile and 3 Inches of Blood.

The problem there is you just named the three worthwhile bands at that entire festival. The rest of that horrible day was full of bands In This Moment should be sucking alongside.

Wizzbang11
04-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Ha, well I had to make my point ;)
The other bands were at least "metal", and kinda fit in.
In This Moment were the worst.

ChildrenofSodom
04-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Maria Brink can suck all day long for all I care. :eyes: :D

mankvill
04-20-2009, 02:36 PM
The problem there is you just named the three worthwhile bands at that entire festival. The rest of that horrible day was full of bands In This Moment should be sucking alongside.

excuse me, chthonic was there as well.

:blaze:

ChildrenofSodom
04-20-2009, 07:51 PM
excuse me, chthonic was there as well.

:blaze:

They were second-tier good at Ozzfest, no doubt. Way better than, say, Hatebreed.

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 08:56 PM

job for a cowboy
cannibal corpse
behemoth

WOW you are not a metal fan and you do not deserve to be on this site dude.

Maiden33
04-20-2009, 09:00 PM
WOW you are not a metal fan and you do not deserve to be on this site dude.

I don't think, that as someone with 29 posts, you have the right to say who does and does not have the right to be on this site. I don't like to pull the n00b card, but that comment is just asking for it.

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 09:02 PM
I don't think, that as someone with 29 posts, you have the right to say who does and does not have the right to be on this site. I don't like to pull the n00b card, but that comment is just asking for it.

i just joined dude. sorry that i dont have 3,000 posts yet. im sorry but he doesnt deserve to be on this site if he says cannibal corpse and behemoth are some of the worst bands ever

Maiden33
04-20-2009, 09:03 PM
i just joined dude. sorry that i dont have 3,000 posts yet. im sorry but he doesnt deserve to be on this site if he says cannibal corpse and behemoth are some of the worst bands ever

Well I'm not going to disagree with him. Worst ever? I wouldn't have nominated them myself, but I am certainly not a fan in any way shape or form.

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 09:04 PM
Well I'm not going to disagree with him. Worst ever? I wouldn't have nominated them myself, but I am certainly not a fan in any way shape or form.

if ur not a fan thats cool its just when someone says the king of death metal and one of the most popular death metal/black metal bands are some of the worst really shouldnt say that on here. I really think hes looking for attention

Wizzbang11
04-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Behemoth and Cannibal are both great bands.
I've kinda stopped caring about whatever "indestructible" says however, I don't even know if he genuinely believes half of what he says, and the music he listens to is more mainstream rock type stuff, so assuming he isn't just a troll, then I am not surprised he hates these bands.

b_halperin

but behemoth was on that list!!!!! and cannibal corpse

GWAR654
Behemoth and Cannibal are both great bands.
I've kinda stopped caring about whatever "indestructible" says however, I don't even know if he genuinely believes half of what he says, and the music he listens to is more mainstream rock type stuff, so assuming he isn't just a troll, then I am not surprised he hates these bands.

i mean i absolutley love disturbed but cannibal corpse and behemoth are two of my fav bands ever

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 09:08 PM
but behemoth was on that list!!!!! and cannibal corpse

exactly dude, and i just joined

b_halperin
04-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Worst Bands Ever:

Brokencyde
Brokencyde
Brokencyde
Brokencyde
and
Brokencyde

SirLardsAlot
04-20-2009, 09:19 PM
i mean i absolutley love disturbed

http://www.metalsetlists.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 09:23 PM
http://www.metalsetlists.com/images/icons/icon13.gif

really dude?

Maiden33
04-20-2009, 09:25 PM
really dude?

http://www.maartentijhof.nl/wp-content/orly-yarly.gif

SirLardsAlot
04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
really dude?Yes dude.

OO AH AH AH AH

GWAR654
04-20-2009, 09:30 PM
well im not gonna argure because everyone is entitled to there opinion

Mancubus
04-20-2009, 10:10 PM
Okay, I'll also admit that I don't like Behemoth. I like few songs but the overly processed vox kill it for me.

Also I don't really like Exodus. They have some good riffs but their lyrics and vox suck (and by that, I mean Baloff, Zetro, and Dukes).

I also really hate Whitechapel, Fairyland, Acacia Strain, The Agonist, and newer Cryptopsy.

Maiden33
04-21-2009, 04:49 AM
Fairyland.

Music entirely aside, they're just asking for it with that name.

Derelict
04-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Was this website listed in the new lamb of god cd's booklet or something? The quality around here seems to be deteriorating rapidly around here.

Maiden33
04-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Was this website listed in the new lamb of god cd's booklet or something? The quality around here seems to be deteriorating rapidly around here.

I was having the same exact thought the other day.

GWAR654
04-21-2009, 09:07 AM
and newer Cryptopsy.

WOW :nonono: horrible new singer

GWAR654
04-21-2009, 09:08 AM
Okay, I'll also admit that I don't like Behemoth. I like few songs but the overly processed vox kill it for me.

see at least u like some songs. but seriously u cant say behemoth is one of the worst bands ever. Sorry it just pissed me off when that guy said cannibal corpse the kings of death metal were one of the worst bands ever.

cannibal corpse :rocker:
behemoth :rocker:
Whitechapel :rocker:

JRA
04-21-2009, 09:10 AM

which is exactly what happens when the Hot topic Ozzcore kiddies are allowed in (let's hope Metal_Head never finds his way in here :eyes: )

Nemesis is never around when you need her.

SomewhereInTime72
04-21-2009, 09:28 AM

Nah, Whitechapel are ACTUALLY one of the worst bands ever.

mankvill
04-21-2009, 09:29 AM

negative

GWAR654
04-21-2009, 09:52 AM
Nah, Whitechapel are ACTUALLY one of the worst bands ever.

lol awww man now i feel like a loser for liking whitechapel :(

JuuKun
04-21-2009, 12:31 PM
but seriously u cant say behemoth is one of the worst bands ever.

Not that I agree, because Behemoth are in my top 5 of all time, but...

Dude, it's called an opinion. :eyes:

ChildrenofSodom
04-21-2009, 04:47 PM
WhiteCrapel

Indestructible
04-21-2009, 05:47 PM
WhiteCrapel

their bad to

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 08:06 AM
their bad to

u only like mainstream bands k thx bye

Maiden33
04-23-2009, 08:36 AM
u only like mainstream bands k thx bye

How are you much different?

Fe Maiden
04-23-2009, 08:44 AM
their bad toas in they have ownership of bad? and it's "too" BTW:D

Fe Maiden
04-23-2009, 08:44 AM
u only like mainstream bands k thx bye:confused:

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 08:47 AM
How are you much different?

um by the talk and looks of this kid he only listens to bands that literally play only arena tours and music that he could udnerstand. he talks shit about bands just cause he cant udnerstand them. And why do u care? Just cause i dont like maiden thats it huh?

Maiden33
04-23-2009, 09:13 AM
um by the talk and looks of this kid he only listens to bands that literally play only arena tours and music that he could udnerstand. he talks shit about bands just cause he cant udnerstand them. And why do u care? Just cause i dont like maiden thats it huh?

First of all, Spell Check wouldn't hurt.

Second, I really don't give a shit what YOU like, you are entitled to your own opinion. But if you're going to pick on other people, you are asking to get shit for it.

Third, I don't know you personally, but the majority of all the bands listed in your favorite bands in your profile would qualify as "Mainstream" metal to me.

And fourth, if you don't like Maiden, you have no business listening to metal or being on this board. This board was formed by members of the old Iron Maiden Bulletin Board years ago, and those people still make up the core of it's active posters. You're going to get a lot of shit for that from people here.

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 09:33 AM
First of all, Spell Check wouldn't hurt.

Second, I really don't give a shit what YOU like, you are entitled to your own opinion. But if you're going to pick on other people, you are asking to get shit for it.

Third, I don't know you personally, but the majority of all the bands listed in your favorite bands in your profile would qualify as "Mainstream" metal to me.

And fourth, if you don't like Maiden, you have no business listening to metal or being on this board. This board was formed by members of the old Iron Maiden Bulletin Board years ago, and those people still make up the core of it's active posters. You're going to get a lot of shit for that from people here.

Well I'm sorry that I do not like Maiden. Whats so bad with that? I understand that I'm going to get shit about it and ill deal with it. But still it is not a Maiden board though so therefore i do not have to like Maiden to be here. Dont go around saying I do not deserve to listen to metal or be here just because I dont listen to Maiden. No offense its people like you that piss me off when they say you dont deserve to do something just because you dont like something else. Im not talking shit about Maiden am I? I havn't said Maiden sucks have I? No, the only thing I have said is I do not like Maiden that is it. I joined her to find new bands and to talk to other metal heads because I love listing to metal. I know more of my bands our mainstream metal but I'm always up for finding new music and new and heavier and darker music. So please be nice and respectful because I have not said anything about you. Thank you.

SomewhereInTime72
04-23-2009, 09:50 AM
LIKE MAIDEN OR DIE

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 09:53 AM
LIKE MAIDEN OR DIE

did i say they suck? im just not a huge fan

hot_turkey_ed
04-23-2009, 10:48 AM
:stop:

:allan:

SomewhereInTime72
04-23-2009, 10:55 AM
:angel:

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 11:56 AM
:stop:

im sorry dude. i wont talk about them anymore deal?

Indestructible
04-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Well I'm sorry that I do not like Maiden. Whats so bad with that? I understand that I'm going to get shit about it and ill deal with it. But still it is not a Maiden board though so therefore i do not have to like Maiden to be here. Dont go around saying I do not deserve to listen to metal or be here just because I dont listen to Maiden. No offense its people like you that piss me off when they say you dont deserve to do something just because you dont like something else. Im not talking shit about Maiden am I? I havn't said Maiden sucks have I? No, the only thing I have said is I do not like Maiden that is it. I joined her to find new bands and to talk to other metal heads because I love listing to metal. I know more of my bands our mainstream metal but I'm always up for finding new music and new and heavier and darker music. So please be nice and respectful because I have not said anything about you. Thank you.

im taking gwars 654 side

b_halperin
04-23-2009, 03:49 PM

this is biased crap. i like iron maiden, but i'm not gonna say that you cannot listen to metal if you don't like them. Is this an iron maiden forum which i post on every day? no, its for metalheads to meet and converse. for you to say somebody should be excluded from this website for not being a fan of your favorite band is bullshit.

learn to accept.

DethMaiden
04-23-2009, 04:04 PM
Yeah, those are excellent points, except if you don't like Iron Maiden, you can eat shit and die. Love it or leave it, boys. :allan:

ravenheart
04-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Dont go around saying I do not deserve to listen to metal or be here just because I dont listen to Maiden. No offense its people like you that piss me off when they say you dont deserve to do something just because you dont like something else.

Says the n00b who said someone else doesn't deserve to be on this board because he doesn't like some death bands.

mankvill
04-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah, those are excellent points, except if you don't like Iron Maiden, you can eat shit and die. Love it or leave it, boys. :allan:

Yeah!

But fuck Tool. Seriously.

b_halperin
04-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah!

:amen:

ravenheart
04-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Yeah!

Who's a fuck tool?

mankvill
04-23-2009, 04:25 PM
Who's a fuck tool?

Maynard James Keenan.

b_halperin
04-23-2009, 04:27 PM
Who's a fuck tool?

he meant the band....i think

ravenheart
04-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Maynard James Keenan.

Makes sense.

ravenheart
04-23-2009, 04:37 PM
he meant the band....i think

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out :tp:

Indestructible
04-23-2009, 04:47 PM
static x is bad to

Maiden33
04-23-2009, 06:20 PM
this is biased crap. i like iron maiden, but i'm not gonna say that you cannot listen to metal if you don't like them. Is this an iron maiden forum which i post on every day? no, its for metalheads to meet and converse. for you to say somebody should be excluded from this website for not being a fan of your favorite band is bullshit.

learn to accept.

Well, I'm not really sure how to approach this. In total honesty, I wasn't being all that serious with my original statement...

...but to some degree I meant what I said. If you just aren't that into Maiden, that's fine, but if you actually dislike the band, I think you'd be pretty silly to expect people to take you seriously as a fan of actual metal as opposed to shitty Ozz-core bands. I hate to pull a JRA here, but I'm reminded of his TMP idea. I'm not saying you HAVE to love Maiden, but whether you like it or not, they are in the elite class of about 4 or 5 bands that if you flat out dislike, you shouldn't be expecting to get taken seirously.

And I should note that this is not because Maiden are my favorite band. They certainly are, but as I mentioned, they are in a class with few peers and their influence on metal as the world knows it is completely undeniable, and I DO have a serious problem with anyone who speaks out against them.

ravenheart
04-23-2009, 06:32 PM
static x is bad to

'are' and 'too'.

Are you 12?

b_halperin
04-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Well, I'm not really sure how to approach this. In total honesty, I wasn't being all that serious with my original statement...

...but to some degree I meant what I said. If you just aren't that into Maiden, that's fine, but if you actually dislike the band, I think you'd be pretty silly to expect people to take you seriously as a fan of actual metal as opposed to shitty Ozz-core bands. I hate to pull a JRA here, but I'm reminded of his TMP idea. I'm not saying you HAVE to love Maiden, but whether you like it or not, they are in the elite class of about 4 or 5 bands that if you flat out dislike, you shouldn't be expecting to get taken seirously.

And I should note that this is not because Maiden are my favorite band. They certainly are, but as I mentioned, they are in a class with few peers and their influence on metal as the world knows it is completely undeniable, and I DO have a serious problem with anyone who speaks out against them.

look, i get it. maybe i took ur comment too seriously, but I just felt pissed because people were being assholes to gwar just because he wasn't an iron maiden fan.

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 08:17 PM
look, i get it. maybe i took ur comment too seriously, but I just felt pissed because people were being assholes to gwar just because he wasn't an iron maiden fan.

i appreciate it guys i really do. But seriously i do not like iron maiden ok period. I NEVER said that iron maiden sucks, I NEVER said they have no talent and I NEVER said anything bad about them all I said was I do not like them. And i was only giving the other dude shit because he was saying death metal is horrible just cause you cant understand the lyrics. Id understand id get bitched at if i cam out and said Iron Maiden sucks but i didnt. They are very talented musicians i just do not like there music I am sorry. Dont say i do not deserve to be in here because I do just like every other person who likes any kind of metal. And also i dont like just main stream ozzy core metal like you said.

GWAR654
04-23-2009, 08:19 PM
im taking gwars 654 side

appreciate it man sorry for giving u shit

b_halperin
04-23-2009, 08:45 PM
now that that hurdle's over with... on to some more of the worst bands!

i nominate:

Attack Attack
Senses Fail
Cobra Starship

Indestructible
04-24-2009, 12:31 PM
And i was only giving the other dude shit because he was saying death metal is horrible just cause you cant understand the lyrics. .

i could be wrong but i assume you were tlking about me.

i like lyrics i can understand there are bands i like that scream and growl but your able to understand the lyrics . with most bands i dont understand the growling when they can take the time to sing normal.

Metal_Head
04-24-2009, 01:01 PM
which is exactly what happens when the Hot topic Ozzcore kiddies are allowed in (let's hope Metal_Head never finds his way in here :eyes: )

Fuck you! Who cares what someone listens to, and I have no idea how you can call me an "Ozzcore kiddy".

Anyways the worst band in my opinion is Waking The Cadaver.

Fe Maiden
04-24-2009, 01:10 PM
'are' and 'too'.

Are you 12?:D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one bothered by such poor grammar:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
04-24-2009, 01:32 PM
:D I'm glad to see I'm not the only one bothered by such poor grammar:eyes:

Yeah, it kinda makes me cringe.

Fe Maiden
04-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah, it kinda makes me cringe.Some of it barely resembles English! It is a bit scary at best!

TonyD
04-24-2009, 02:21 PM
'are' and 'too'.

Are you 12?

You can say is, because you're referring to Static-X as a band.

b_halperin
04-24-2009, 02:58 PM
Pierce the Veil.

worst band ever

ravenheart
04-24-2009, 03:36 PM
You can say is, because you're referring to Static-X as a band.

You can't, but I can't be bothered to explain why.

SomewhereInTime72
04-24-2009, 03:40 PM

If you refer to the individual people of the band, it's "are," if you refer to the band as a singular unit, however, "is" would still be appropriate.

For example: Iron Maiden seem like they are awesome people. Iron Maiden is also my favorite band.

JRA
Fuck you!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mankvill

Yeah, I was gonna say...:eyes:

TonyD
04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
If you refer to the individual people of the band, it's "are," if you refer to the band as a singular unit, however, "is" would still be appropriate.

For example: Iron Maiden seem like they are awesome people. Iron Maiden is also my favorite band.

Thank you.

By the way, this is the internet. I understand the need for spelling, grammar and not writing in all caps but let's not get too worried. Last time I checked, you spell color wrong.:jima:

mankvill
04-24-2009, 04:41 PM
This whole thread am lame.

b_halperin
04-24-2009, 05:39 PM
This whole thread am lame.

hahaha it are

ChildrenofSodom
04-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Last time I checked, you spell color wrong.:jima:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maiden33
04-24-2009, 08:39 PM
At this thread:
http://grahamtastic.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/failboat.jpg

ravenheart
04-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Last time I checked, you spell color wrong.:jima:

:tp:

es156
04-26-2009, 02:01 PM
Who's a fuck tool?

Maynard James Keenan.

Makes sense.

:lol: :lol:

SerpentineVIVIVI
04-26-2009, 03:06 PM

One of the worst bands ever. I had the displeasure of seeing them live.....3 times.....:crash:

GWAR654
04-29-2009, 08:17 AM
i pretty much have to say Atreyu is horrible. i saw them live at family values and i was so extremely bored and pissed off that they were put on that lineup

b_halperin
04-29-2009, 03:44 PM
i pretty much have to say Atreyu is horrible. i saw them live at family values and i was so extremely bored and pissed off that they were put on that lineup

THANK YOU

Michael515616
05-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Fall Out Boy. All that needs to be said.
Scars on Broadway, because it broke up System of a Down.
McFly, because they think they're a rock band.

Oh, and those brokeNCYDE idiots I recently heard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr1JfQyEIZs
How not to make music.

ravenheart
05-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Scars on Broadway, because it broke up System of a Down.

Shit as I think Scars On Broadway are, they can at least claim this one achievement.

makethemsuffer12
05-21-2009, 12:46 PM
Brokencyde, Heavy Heavy Low Low, Emmure, Bring Me The Horizon.

DethMaiden
05-21-2009, 04:58 PM
Man, I'm really happy to see Brokencyde on like every other one of these posts. :lol:

jhdeity
07-08-2009, 07:46 AM
What a worthless thread. With all the shit emo music out there too many people are really coming off like 14 year old idiots here. Layne Staley is one of the best singers to ever live. Listen to the song Junkhead and if you can't hear the raw emotion and believeability in his voice then you should be castrated and never reproduce. People bagging on Pantera, Tool, Lamb of God, Sublime and praising Dragonforce? Listen to Tool doing Jerk Off on Opiate and educate yourself please. With so many cool people on here it astounds me when I hear idiotic ramblings about incredible bands. It really comes off like a little kid just wanting attention.

ChildrenofSodom
07-08-2009, 08:26 AM
Who the hell is that guy? ^

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 08:51 AM

limb bisket
devil wears prada
rage aganist the machine
job for a cowboy
marylin manson

ATleast agree these bands are really bad if you dont agree with the rest of the list
kiss is still bad but there some kiss songs that arent that bad

LoveInSlowMotion
07-08-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm going to have to go wit Waking the Cadaver here (Assuming we are sticking to the metal industry)

Interestingly enough, my brother is opening for them next month.

SomewhereInTime72
07-08-2009, 11:31 AM
ATleast agree these bands are really bad if you dont agree with the rest of the list
kiss is still bad but there are parts of kiss songs that arent that bad

RATM are still great, but I think the others may qualify (though manson has a few tolerable songs as well, so I don't know if he's bad enough to qualify for "worst ever").

edit: Kiss definitely aren't bad if you can get past what awful sellouts they are :tongue: :lol:. Also if you listen to the radio often (I don't and haven't for years) but I imagine you would be sick of and hate the same songs over and over again - I used to be so sick of and hate Stairway to Heaven, but once I cut out the radio and only listened to it when I felt like it I warmed back up to it. :)

mankvill
07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Tool

Shitty fucking band

SomewhereInTime72
07-08-2009, 12:37 PM
i like dragonforce and hate tool

dude i've been meaning to ask you have you found your credibility yet cause i cant seem to find it anywhere man

rjturtle9
07-08-2009, 12:59 PM
dude i've been meaning to ask you have you found your credibility yet cause i cant seem to find it anywhere man

hey i'm with mankvill. dragonforce>tool

JuuKun
07-08-2009, 01:18 PM

I never thought I'd say DragonForce was better than anyone, but I have to agree here. I atleast like one DragonForce album.

b_halperin
07-08-2009, 01:39 PM

same.

DethMaiden
07-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I don't think Tool are losing sleep over DragonForce fans not liking them. The styles don't really have much in common, haha.

ChildrenofSodom
07-08-2009, 01:43 PM
So, old M-Sers like Tool and hate Dragonforce. New M-Sers, are the other way around. Hmmmmm....

mankvill
07-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Sorry, I don't like my music to be over-pretentious with the most fucking annoying fans praising them as god-like, innovators, etc.

in b4 someone says something about Dragonforce fans.

At least those are kids saying that.

edit: And Maynard has the most fucking annoying vocals. God damn.

SomewhereInTime72
07-08-2009, 03:35 PM
How horrible a bands fans are really has nothing to do with the music or quality of the band themselves. Otherwise Radiohead would easily be one of the worst bands of all time.

Div
07-08-2009, 03:49 PM
so would metallica

mankvill
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
How horrible a bands fans are really has nothing to do with the music or quality of the band themselves. Otherwise Radiohead would easily be one of the worst bands of all time.

Doesn't make up for their pretentiousness and how boring the music is.

And the god-awful vocals

SomewhereInTime72
07-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Doesn't make up for their pretentiousness and how boring the music is.

And the god-awful vocals

Now I don't know which band you're talking about. :D ;)

Though, I personally like the singers from each band.

mankvill
07-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Now I don't know which band you're talking about. :D ;)

Though, I personally like the singers from each band.

Haha, I was talking about Tool.

ADD
07-08-2009, 04:53 PM

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
And Maynard has the most fucking annoying vocals. God damn.

maynard does not have annoying vocals their are annoying vocals but he is not one of them

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
maynard does not have annoying vocals their are annoying vocals but he is not one of them

Just because it's not annoying to you doesn't mean it's not annoying to everyone else.

mankvill
07-08-2009, 06:18 PM

but he does have annoying vocals they are irritating to hear so they are annoying

You are like the B^Uckley of Metalsetlists.

SomewhereInTime72
07-08-2009, 06:31 PM
itt my opinion is righter than yours

mankvill
07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
itt my opinion is righter than yours

itw: In This Website

you mean

mastodon421
07-08-2009, 06:47 PM
here are my thoughts for worst bands around

Waking The Cadaver
Brokencyde
Bring Me The Horizon
Oh Sleeper
Gwen Stacey
Partasin Turbine
Underoath
See You Next Tuesday
Emmure

JuuKun
07-08-2009, 07:14 PM
I also forgot this local band, Scare Don't Fear.

They're basically a screamo band.

But, aside from everything else, they also have a rapper.

It's terrible.

Indestructible
07-08-2009, 07:19 PM
i dont know the name of this band but a saw em open for type o negative a while ago and they were like a very bad version of linkin park

Maiden33
07-08-2009, 07:48 PM
I suppose I will take it as a good thing that not a single band I legitimately like has even been brought up in this thread thus far. :D

powerslave_85
07-08-2009, 08:04 PM
I suppose I will take it as a good thing that not a single band I legitimately like has even been brought up in this thread thus far. :D
I think power metal is dull, but even the worst power metal band could never reach the pure human tragedy of Brokencyde (which I think is the only acceptable answer in this thread).

Also, I was unfortunately made aware of the existence of Attack Attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyOdc8&feature=player_embedded

DethMaiden
07-08-2009, 08:09 PM
Haha, I hope Brokencyde stumble upon this thread and see how many people with completely diverse musical tastes think they are the worst band ever. They're so fucking awful. :lol:

LoveInSlowMotion
07-08-2009, 08:14 PM
You are like the B^Uckley of Metalsetlists.

Except with more original content, and less miscarriages

powerslave_85
07-08-2009, 08:18 PM
Also, Jeff, no one's heard of half the bands you listen to, so it's kind of hard to make fun of them.

See You Next Tuesday

I've never heard them, but that's a pretty fantastic band name.

SomewhereInTime72
07-09-2009, 12:12 AM
I think power metal is dull, but even the worst power metal band could never reach the pure human tragedy of Brokencyde (which I think is the only acceptable answer in this thread).

Also, I was unfortunately made aware of the existence of Attack Attack:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVpITyOdc8&feature=player_embedded

Holy shit why does this exist

xStructualDefect
07-09-2009, 04:21 AM
i would have to say bring me the horizon and emmure.
most overrated piece of shit bands in the core genre at the moment in my opinion.

also bands like brokencyde, attack attack, millionaries, breathe carolina, and also other brocore shit like emmure such as oceano, suffokate, winds of plague, etc.

jhdeity
07-09-2009, 08:09 AM
It's great that we all have opinions but it's obvious some people would rather listen to obscure shit and call it good than something mainstream and that's fine. I like Pro-Pain but the vocals are below average compared to a real vocalist who can actually sing.

I personally HATE the vocalist for Dream Theater. I think he ruins the band with his piercing vocals and mind-numbligly stupid lyrics.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing a room full of pseudo-musicians standing there with their arms crossed nodding to each other after every solo or drum fill without getting into the actual music at all. Just my opinion...

I wasn't trying to bag on Dragonforce but they're a cartoonish version of Dream Theater like that band Nitro back in the day. I respect the talent level of Dragonforce but when people bag on legendary bands and praise them it's funny to me. I guess Metalocalypse is better than Tool too right? hahahahahahaha

Maiden33
07-09-2009, 08:49 AM
I personally HATE the vocalist for Dream Theater. I think he ruins the band with his piercing vocals and mind-numbligly stupid lyrics.

I do think James labrie is a substandard singer normally and a terrible live singer (well most of the time anyway), but you can't blame the lyrics on him. I seriously think he's written the lyrics to under ten songs in the band's career. 95% of the lyrics on the more recent albums are all by Portnoy and Petrucci, and on the earlier albums Myung and Moore wrote a lot.

illninoese
07-09-2009, 09:03 AM
He Is Legend, THE worst live band that I have ever seen

JuuKun
07-09-2009, 09:06 AM
Well, Dethklok does have Gene Hoglan on drums. So, yes, I guess that does make them better than Tool.

TonyD
07-09-2009, 09:18 AM
How does Tool suck again?

HandOfDoom
07-09-2009, 09:20 AM
I'd say Danny Carey is just as good if not better than Gene Holgan.

powerslave_85
07-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Um, no.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-09-2009, 09:56 AM

Ouch. Danny Carey is great and all, but...Gene Holgan.

mankvill
07-09-2009, 10:02 AM
How does Tool suck again?

Because they play bad music.

DethMaiden
07-09-2009, 10:20 AM
Let's keep Danny Carey out of this. Greatest drummer of all time.

Maiden33
07-09-2009, 10:27 AM

That's funny, last time I checked Danny Carey was not Bobby Jarzombek.

DethMaiden
07-09-2009, 10:38 AM
That's funny, last time I checked Danny Carey was not Bobby Jarzombek.

Oh, come on, I'd expect such a comparison out of a Peart, Moon, or Bonham fanboy but that's kinda ridiculous.

Maiden33
07-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Oh, come on, I'd expect such a comparison out of a Peart, Moon, or Bonham fanboy but that's kinda ridiculous.

If you're going claim that Danny Carey is the greatest drummer of all-time, me claiming that Bobby Jarzombek is the best is not ridiculous. Tool means even less to me than various Jarzombek projects mean to you. Just because he is a small name does not mean it's a ridiculous claim. He just doesn't prostitute himself to the drum community like a lot of other people seem to.

DethMaiden
07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
If you're going claim that Danny Carey is the greatest drummer of all-time, me claiming that Bobby Jarzombek is the best is not ridiculous. Tool means even less to me than various Jarzombek projects mean to you. Just because he is a small name does not mean it's a ridiculous claim. He just doesn't prostitute himself to the drum community like a lot of other people seem to.

I like his drumming a lot I've just honestly never heard anyone make that claim. Also, I'm not sure what "prostitution to the drum community" consists of if not "(Iced Earth, Spastic Ink, Riot, Halford, Demons & Wizards, John West, Thomsen, Juggernaut (US), Painmuseum, Happy Kitties, Sebastian Bach & Friends, Winterkat, Dirty Water).

ADD
07-09-2009, 10:59 AM
:zzz:

powerslave_85
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
LULZ

DethMaiden
07-09-2009, 11:02 AM
LULZ

Hey, to each his own, but there's hardly a band where the drummer is a more integral part of the sound than Tool.

powerslave_85
07-09-2009, 11:05 AM
His playing is all toms. Booooring.

Maiden33
07-09-2009, 11:07 AM
I like his drumming a lot I've just honestly never heard anyone make that claim. Also, I'm not sure what "prostitution to the drum community" consists of if not "(Iced Earth, Spastic Ink, Riot, Halford, Demons & Wizards, John West, Thomsen, Juggernaut (US), Painmuseum, Happy Kitties, Sebastian Bach & Friends, Winterkat, Dirty Water).

Well, I guess this is where the differences in groups of people comes in, as I have definitely heard that claim made by multiple people before.
And what I meant by that comment was those people who constantly put out instructional DVDs, do drum clinics, and by word of mouth are just worshipped by drum-nuts even though some of them have never actually even been on projects worth listening to.
Oh, and by the way, you forgot to list Rob Rock. :D

SomewhereInTime72
07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
I am disappointed to see not one mention of Bill Bruford in a discussion about best drummers.

DethMaiden
07-09-2009, 11:11 AM
I am disappointed to see not one mention of Bill Bruford in a discussion about best drummers.

Top ten-ish for sure. :tongue:

JRA
07-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Um, no.

Huh, I never thought I'd hear you pick Hoglan over Carey.

powerslave_85
07-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Huh, I never thought I'd hear you pick Hoglan over Carey.
Why? I like Tool, but I'm not a fanboy. Carey wouldn't make my top 10 drummers.

JRA
07-09-2009, 01:57 PM
Why? I like Tool, but I'm not a fanboy. Carey wouldn't make my top 10 drummers.

I don't know, I guess I figured you'd take one look at Gene Hoglan and go "LULZ METAL CLICHES."

jhdeity
07-10-2009, 06:38 AM
I personally have both Carey and Hoglan in my top 10 drummers of all time. I mgiht rate Hoglan higher for his incredible songwriting skills while in Dark Angel but Danny Carey is incredible.

I might take crap for saying this but Tool is the Led Zeppelin of this generation, like em or not. They will only get bigger and when it's said and done they will be remembered as one of the best bands of all time. Not to mention one of the must influential.

nuff said'

mankvill
07-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Tool is the Led Zeppelin of this generation

:hecho::hecho::hecho::hecho::hecho::hecho::hecho:

DethMaiden
07-10-2009, 08:03 AM
Well I won't let the giving of props to drummers cease without shoutouts for Brann Dailor, Martin Lopez, JP Gaster, and Dave Lombardo.

b_halperin
07-10-2009, 05:39 PM
I felt i had to mention this band because they are the worst shit ever.

eatmewhileimhot

god awful.

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2009, 08:06 PM

queen
cannibal corpse
behemoth

Old, but fuck your face. Fuck it with a rusty knife. :finger2:

b_halperin
07-10-2009, 08:30 PM
Old, but fuck your face. Fuck it with a rusty knife. :finger2:

:party:

makethemsuffer12
07-10-2009, 09:01 PM
:party:

:D :horns:

SomewhereInTime72
07-11-2009, 01:29 AM
worst band ever

iron maiden

SomewhereInTime72
07-11-2009, 01:30 AM
NOT (my suit is grey)

b_halperin
07-14-2009, 01:53 PM
worst band ever

iron maiden

:metal:

brb, imma listen to some limp bizkit BITCHEZ

Indestructible
07-14-2009, 03:39 PM
worst band ever

iron maiden

:confused::hmm::eek::finger::mad::tp: :wtf::scared:

JRA
07-14-2009, 04:30 PM
:confused::hmm::eek::finger::mad::tp: :wtf::scared:

Dude it's sarcasm, and this is coming from the guy who absolutely fails at reading internet sarcasm.

Indestructible
07-14-2009, 05:17 PM
Dude it's sarcasm, and this is coming from the guy who absolutely fails at reading internet sarcasm.

i figured that out has i posted it realizing the one who posted that is an iron maiden fan

Indestructible
07-14-2009, 05:18 PM
one of the worst songs ever is.

this song is so bad i dont fell right posting what it is

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2009, 06:02 PM
one of the worst songs ever is.

this song is so bad i dont fell right posting what it is

FAIL

rjturtle9
07-14-2009, 06:30 PM
FAIL

Indestructible
07-14-2009, 06:45 PM
FAIL

you fail

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2009, 07:03 PM
Haha NO. You have terrible grammer, you are not funny, and you are probably the one of the most hated users on this board. Therefore, my good chap, YOU FUCKING FAIL

I mean that in the nicest way possible :tongue:

SomewhereInTime72
07-14-2009, 07:11 PM
You have terrible grammer

:(

DethMaiden
07-14-2009, 07:14 PM
You have terrible grammer

Why are you being so mean to the producers of Frasier. :(

b_halperin
07-14-2009, 07:14 PM
:(

there's a difference between grammar and spelling :cool:

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Wow I fail lol. Honest mistake, I swear!

b_halperin
07-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Wow I fail lol. Honest mistake, I swear!

makethemsuffer12
07-14-2009, 07:23 PM

Yes, go ahead, laugh...LAUGH AT MY MISERY! :bawling:

SomewhereInTime72
07-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Yes, go ahead, laugh...LAUGH AT MY MISERY! :bawling:

You should give Indestructible grammar lessons in exchange for spelling lessons. :tongue: ;)

b_halperin
07-15-2009, 12:07 AM
You should give Indestructible grammar lessons in exchange for spelling lessons. :tongue: ;)

Butcher of Birth
07-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Hypercrush
MSI
ICP
Brokencyde
MisFits
Suicide Silence
American Devils
Ms. Bella
Everyth
Kill The Caeser
Slayer

That's what I got for now.

But god damn... I thought Revolver was kidding in their headline for "Most Hated American Band" and now... I know why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TH5ibABP4U&feature=fvw

They suck so GOD DAMN MUCH! FUCK

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-16-2009, 10:28 PM
Slayer

......:confused::wtf:

Butcher of Birth
07-16-2009, 10:28 PM
:lol: Actually, I'd rather listen to Opeth than a lot of the bands. Lamb Of God I'm not sure about.

Sadly...Me too...

Butcher of Birth
07-16-2009, 10:32 PM
......:confused::wtf:

I don't like Bullshit Guitar Wanky Solos that follow no scale, fall in no key, and are Random out the ass. Worst Metal Band Ever, to me ofcourse. Oh the riffs...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/rokulikesatan/9d66a8b09661a08fbc528167930dada9-1.gif

SomewhereInTime72
07-16-2009, 10:32 PM
MisFits
No.