PDA

View Full Version : Worst bands ever

Pages : 1 [2]

ChildrenofSodom
07-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Oh, GirlTalk. That is the worst 'band' ever.

Maiden33
07-16-2009, 11:45 PM
I don't like Bullshit Guitar Wanky Solos that follow no scale, fall in no key, and are Random out the ass. Worst Metal Band Ever, to me ofcourse. Oh the riffs...

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c286/rokulikesatan/9d66a8b09661a08fbc528167930dada9-1.gif

I personally have always hated Kerry King as a guitarist. I actually once made a claim in my internet radio show's chatroom that I could've kicked Kerry King's ass on guitar when I was 15. I said it was a joke but I actually kind of meant it. In terms of actual solo composition and technique, I could have. That's not me being overly arrogant, I just think he's a pretty terrible guitarist. I had a friend that once said: "Kerry King shouldn't even have a guitar, he should just have a block of wood with a whammy bar on it".

Butcher of Birth
07-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Null

rjturtle9
07-16-2009, 11:51 PM
I personally have always hated Kerry King as a guitarist. I actually once made a claim in my internet radio show's chatroom that I could've kicked Kerry King's ass on guitar when I was 15. I said it was a joke but I actually kind of meant it. In terms of actual solo composition and technique, I could have. That's not me being overly arrogant, I just think he's a pretty terrible guitarist. I had a friend that once said: "Kerry King shouldn't even have a guitar, he should just have a block of wood with a whammy bar on it".

i love slayer, but their solos have always disappointed me. every now and then jeff would have a good part but other than that, they both are mediocre guitarists for a band of their caliber.

Butcher of Birth
07-16-2009, 11:52 PM
"Kerry King shouldn't even have a guitar, he should just have a block of wood with a whammy bar on it".

Very true statement... I love how the young youtube fans will boast about his amazing shred and how so fast he is. Then you show them Malmsteen... "The hell man! That's lame and not heavy at all, not even fast!"

Kerry is poor guitarist, and hearing your band's music you are 100% better then Kerry.

It's a shame I have to see Slayer at Mayhem, because my ride wants to see them... I was hoping of going my whole life without them...

Div
07-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Very true statement... I love how the young youtube fans will boast about his amazing shred and how so fast he is. Then you show them Malmsteen... "The hell man! That's lame and not heavy at all, not even fast!"

Kerry is poor guitarist, and hearing your band's music you are 100% better then Kerry.

It's a shame I have to see Slayer at Mayhem, because my ride wants to see them... I was hoping of going my whole life without them...

wait wait wait... you say kerry king is wanking his guitar but then you bring in malmsteen? :wtf:

i thought that picture was hilarious tho

Butcher of Birth
07-17-2009, 12:20 AM
wait wait wait... you say kerry king is wanking his guitar but then you bring in malmsteen? :wtf:

i thought that picture was hilarious tho

You can't deny Malmsteen is a great guitarist. Whether you actually like him or not, he is very good and does amazing work.

mankvill
07-17-2009, 12:24 AM
what is this i dont even

ChildrenofSodom
07-17-2009, 12:25 AM
You can't deny Malmsteen is a great guitarist. Whether you actually like him or not, he is very good and does amazing work.

In the same way that a cokehead is very good at doing cocaine: he does it very quickly and sporadically.

SomewhereInTime72
07-17-2009, 12:28 AM
Jeff Hanneman destroys Kerry King in every way.

Butcher of Birth
07-17-2009, 12:29 AM
In the same way that a cokehead is very good at doing cocaine: he does it very quickly and sporadically.

Idk man, I honestly can't find one bad thing he has ever done. Sure it's not all things I like, as in taste, but he is great.

SomewhereInTime72
07-17-2009, 12:32 AM
brb sweepin diminished 7ths for 10 mins lol

:zzz:

ChildrenofSodom
07-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Idk man, I honestly can't find one bad thing he has ever done. Sure it's not all things I like, as in taste, but he is great.

I don't equate fastness and ability TO hit all the strings and make every sound possible with 'good music.' Can he make noises on a guitar, as they were designed to do, very quickly? Yes, no doubt. Does that come out as enjoyable, coherent, music? No.

Batio, Malmsteen, Dragonforce...its all the same. People think fast means good. And it doesnt.

Maiden33
07-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Speaking from a guitarist's standpoint, Yngwie is quite good. Is he the greatest guitarist out there, no, I would never make that claim. But to deny his chops would be silly. As far as all the typical solo-artist guitar shredders go, Yngwie is by far my favorite, as I feel he can actually write some great songs (see albums: Facing the Animal, Odyssey, Trilogy, Eclipse). His soloing can be very one-dimensional and repetitive, but nevertheless he's definitely got some skills. I think Yngwie would just seem a lot better if he didn't make a complete ass out of himself in just about every public setting. The attitude, the clothing, everything about his image is just an overblown joke.

makethemsuffer12
07-17-2009, 08:21 AM
There is only one thing I could say to all of this...

FUCKIN' SLAYER RAPES YOUR FACES!!!!!

Kerry is a shitty lead player, though.

rjturtle9
07-17-2009, 12:50 PM
Yngwie Malmsteen > Jeff Hanneman > Kerry King

Butcher of Birth
07-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah that's very true.

makethemsuffer12
07-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Yngwie Malmsteen > Jeff Hanneman > Kerry King

Well, duh.

TonyD
07-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Batio, Malmsteen, Dragonforce...its all the same. People think fast means good. And it doesnt.

True but have you listened to Yngwie's first album?

Maiden33
07-17-2009, 10:22 PM

Yngwie has a lot of great solo records. Certainly a few duds as well, but definitely a lot of quality to be found. Facing the Animal is an incredibly underrated album. "My Resurrection" is a fucking amazing song.

ChildrenofSodom
07-18-2009, 05:08 AM

I don't care. No.

ravenheart
07-18-2009, 07:12 AM
I don't care. No.

Then you can't comment.

jerry1013
07-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Green Day
U2
GWAR
and I HATE the Beatles

b_halperin
07-18-2009, 09:03 PM
GWAR

:eyes: Really?

I'm not a big fan either, but how are they one of the worst?

DethMaiden
07-18-2009, 09:05 PM
:eyes: Really?

I'm not a big fan either, but how are they one of the worst?

He just called Green Day, U2, and the fucking BEATLES the worst band of all time, and that's the part of the post that you have a problem with?

The Beatles fuck your mother, son.

b_halperin
07-18-2009, 09:08 PM
He just called Green Day, U2, and the fucking BEATLES the worst band of all time, and that's the part of the post that you have a problem with?

The Beatles fuck your mother, son.

green day's shit. at least everything after Dookie.

ive learned to ignore the beatles. I live with a brother who is absolutely obsessed with the beatles, so much that i cant stand listening to them anymore without thinking about how big a fanboy he is.

and U2 is pretty gay.

but GWAR fucking owns.

DethMaiden
07-18-2009, 09:13 PM
green day's shit. at least everything after Dookie.

ive learned to ignore the beatles. I live with a brother who is absolutely obsessed with the beatles, so much that i cant stand listening to them anymore without thinking about how big a fanboy he is.

and U2 is pretty gay.

but GWAR fucking owns.

I don't mind American Idiot one bit.

I love the Beatles.

Yeah, U2 are gay.

GWAR are strange and funny, but certainly not good.

SomewhereInTime72
07-18-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't mind American Idiot one bit.

:chair:

DethMaiden
07-18-2009, 09:42 PM
:chair:

Hey, it's just essentially harmless pop music that sounds nice and doesn't bother anybody. I'm not one of those people who hails it as a punk rock opera or some shit, but it's clever, catchy pop punk.

powerslave_85
07-18-2009, 09:50 PM
GWAR are strange and funny, but certainly not good.Boo, you whore!

Yeah, The Beatles were probably the most important rock band of all time, blah blah, but their music has never interested me in the slightest.

JRA
07-18-2009, 09:53 PM
This has degenerated into LOL BANDS WE DON'T LIKE!

I think we can all agree that the worst bands ever are Brokencyde, and the entire screamo/crunk genre. Moving on...

powerslave_85
07-18-2009, 09:55 PM
This has degenerated into LOL BANDS WE DON'T LIKE!

I think we can all agree that the worst bands ever are Brokencyde, and the entire screamo/crunk genre. Moving on...
Well, that's the direction this discussion had to take, really. I mean, once Brokencyde entered the picture, it became almost laughable to call a band like Green Day or even Nickelback the worst band ever. The game has changed forever, my friends.

Maiden33
07-18-2009, 10:45 PM
When it comes to me and The Beatles, I look at it like this:

Very important band in the history of music. One of the most important actually, and I will give them all the respect in the "big picture", etc, etc.
HOWEVER, as with any other insanely popular and/or revolutionary band that plays music I wouldn't otherwise like, I see absolutely no need to listen to them or act like I like them just because of how "important" they are to music in general. I like open-mindedness as much as the next guy, but I simply will not listen to an artist I otherwise have no interest in just because of their "place in history". That's the long and the short of it for me, really.

On the subject of the thread in general, I just don't really have anything to say. It's hard for me to nominate a band I find to be the absolute worst. There is music that is incredibly personally offensive to my ears, but I still wouldn't put it on the same level as other stuff that's out there. It's really hard for me to put stuff in perspective. For fuck's sake I'd be willing to nominate a good number of "metal" bands out there for the title looong before artists within genres I care 1,000 times less about.

mankvill
07-19-2009, 12:17 AM
Tool are strange and funny, but certainly not good.

TonyD
07-19-2009, 12:58 AM
Why is this thread still alive?

Div
07-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Beatles are one of those bands that are overrated, and everyone listens to them, but they are good. Even though alot of popular bands are shitty, that doesn't mean all popular bands have to be. Zeppelin, Floyd and The Who are forced down everyone's throat constantly, but certainly don't suck.

I don't see how anyone can listen to Helter Skelter and not like it.

jerry1013
07-19-2009, 07:18 AM
ok maybe i should re-word that, those are my least-favorite bands.:bliss:

SomewhereInTime72
07-19-2009, 09:52 AM
The Beatles have written like billions (exaggeration) of the best pop songs ever, IMO.

mankvill
07-19-2009, 10:18 AM
The Beatles have written like billions (exaggeration) of the best pop songs ever, IMO.

:agree:

Probably not an exaggeration either.

jerry1013
07-19-2009, 10:31 AM
I give a lot of Respect towards the Beatles they influenced all of my favorite bands and i realize without them they is no good bands. Still though i hate just about all their music

300%_Density
07-19-2009, 03:02 PM
U fucking 2 I can't think of a band I despise and think is the worst than them. Granted this is just my personal opinion.

b_halperin
07-20-2009, 11:25 AM
U fucking 2 I can't think of a band I despise and think is the worst than them. Granted this is just my personal opinion.

http://blogs.westword.com/backbeat/Jonas-Brothers-ta01.jpg

The_jman
07-21-2009, 12:18 PM
You know, I just read this entire thread, and I'm not sure if I'm glad I did, or I just wasted 2 hours of my life, lol. I will say this, I don't know why it was so funny, but ravenheart's "Who's a fuck tool," comment made me laugh for about 10 minutes.
I would agree that brokencyde is bad, its like someone crossed the back street boys with screamo, and that's pretty disturbing.

JRA
07-21-2009, 01:47 PM
Shit, this thread is 30 pages long. :eyes:

The_jman
07-21-2009, 02:13 PM
Yes, hence my life = boring. lol
I'm leaning more towards a waste of 3 hours of my life.

mankvill
07-21-2009, 09:15 PM
If we're going by live bands, I have a new worst:

Killswitch Engage.

b_halperin
07-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Worst live bands IMO:

Coheed & Cambria - Their music isn't terrible but holy shit they are so boring.
Mastodon - No stage presence, whatsoever, even though I love their music a lot.
Bring Me the Horizon - Self-explanatory
Car Bomb - Terrible music and the most annoying lighting. Plus the singer seems like a douche.

The_jman
07-22-2009, 08:56 AM
If we're going by live bands, I have a new worst:

Killswitch Engage.
I know you don't like KSE, but from what I've seen from their dvd and elsewhere they seem pretty awsome live.

SerpentineVIVIVI
07-22-2009, 08:59 AM

Seriously? They were all over the place when I saw them at the first Mayhem and their own headlining tour.

mankvill
07-22-2009, 09:28 AM
I know you don't like KSE, but from what I've seen from their dvd and elsewhere they seem pretty awsome live.

Fucking terrible for me.

b_halperin
07-22-2009, 04:09 PM
Seriously? They were all over the place when I saw them at the first Mayhem and their own headlining tour.

i saw them on mayhem. not once did they talk or act like the audience even existed.

DethMaiden
07-22-2009, 04:12 PM
i saw them on mayhem. not once did they talk or act like the audience even existed.

That's kinda their thing. I'll admit they aren't as stirring a live band as they should be based on the strength of their studio stuff, but they do play live pretty well (everyone except Drunk Brent anyway). They're just not made for the stage, I guess. Mother Puncher and especially Blood and Thunder still were amazing songs to see live just because of the raw energy but you do have a point.

SomewhereInTime72
07-22-2009, 04:47 PM
When I saw them several years ago, I thought they put on a brilliant show...

mastodon421
07-23-2009, 06:26 AM
Worst live bands IMO:

Coheed & Cambria - Their music isn't terrible but holy shit they are so boring.
Bring Me the Horizon - Self-explanatory
Car Bomb - Terrible music and the most annoying lighting. Plus the singer seems like a douche.

Mastodon doesnt really have much of a stage presence but they are still pretty damn good. Brann always goes ballistic and the rest of the band is dead. They are better on disc then live but i have seen them live 3 times and i will proably go see them again.

Coheed was fantastic when i saw them 3 years ago on their co-headliner with A7X.

I dont even want to imagine a BMTH show do they sound worse live than on disc. That might be an impossible task since they are the musical equivlent of being raped by 300 pound man for 12 hours. My undying hate for BMTH gets me into many arguments with a couple of my dumb-ass friends who think they are awesome.

mastodon421
07-23-2009, 06:27 AM
Worst live bands IMO
Shipwreck
Emmure
Book Of Black Earth
Head Automatica
Biggest letdown live IMO
Obituary

b_halperin
07-23-2009, 11:14 AM
I dont even want to imagine a BMTH show do they sound worse live than on disc. That might be an impossible task since they are the musical equivlent of being raped by 300 pound man for 12 hours. My undying hate for BMTH gets me into many arguments with a couple of my dumb-ass friends who think they are awesome.

SAME! Yes they are worse live. and some of my idiot friends like them and it pisses me off as well haha

That was the only concert I ever got into a fight at (not a large one, but some punches were thrown) because some idiot was hxc dancing through a band that should never have hxc dancers.

mankvill
07-23-2009, 11:46 AM
Obituary

I hear people talk about how disappointing they are live, but they kicked ass when I saw them.

The_jman
07-23-2009, 11:50 AM
IMO, sevendust sucked live when I saw them. But that could have been cause A. I wasn't into the music, and B. they were followed by disturbed, who were fucking amazing live.

The_jman
07-23-2009, 11:53 AM
Oh and when I went to rock on the range, I thought blue october sucked pretty hard too. I mean a few of the songs were good and they were accurate and all, but. the only thing they said to the crowd were "Hi we're blue october" and then at the end of the show, "Thank you we're blue october." and did nothing else to interact with the crowd... But then again I could be biased cause I'm not real into their music.

rjturtle9
07-23-2009, 12:50 PM
all the bands opening for lacuna coil last night. kill hannah especially

mastodon421
07-24-2009, 08:31 AM
I hear people talk about how disappointing they are live, but they kicked ass when I saw them.

They were just really boring. Everyone i think thought the same thing when they came out everyone was going balistic but then it soon died down after about 2 songs in.

Indestructible
10-22-2010, 05:31 PM
Updated list

Limp Bizkit
Linkin Park
Brokencyde
White Chapel
Suicide Silence
Bring me the Horizon
Devil Wears Prada
Anal Cunt
Cattel Decapitation
Job For A Cowoboy
Marilyn Manson
Rancid
Insane Clown Posse
Cannibal Corpse
Behemoth
Rage Against The Machine

Dextrimental
10-22-2010, 06:22 PM
Updated list

Rancid

Rage Against The Machine

You're still doing it wrong.. also, either you realised Queen are AMAZING (and trust me, even if I didn't like them, they are one of the tightest and most influential bands ever) or you knew you'd get flamed for including them in this list. In fact, the mere mention of their name in this thread makes me want to vomit.

BloodoftheKings
10-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Rage Against The Machine

What the fuck do you have against them? Their a great band. But most of the bands you listed are horse shit.

Here's mine

Brokencyde
Bring Me The Horizon
WhiteChapel
Blowjob For A Cowboy
Escape The Fate
Black Veil Brides
My Chemical Romance
Spermswamp
Attack Attack
Suicide Silence
A Day To Remeber
Devil Wears Prada
We Butter Are Bread With Butter
iwrestledabearonce
Asking Alexandria
Insane Clown Posse (fuckin magnets)
Hollywood Undead
Millionaires
Emmure

mankvill
10-22-2010, 06:48 PM
You guys are still surprised at his shitty tastes?

idrinkwine732
10-22-2010, 06:53 PM
Blowjob For A Cowboy

:lol:....

but seriously :hmm:

In the end, this is the correct question.

Sanitarium78
10-22-2010, 07:22 PM

Indestructible likes a lot of the same bands that I do. So does that mean my taste is shitty as well?

As far as worse bands ever go, i'm passed the point in my life of hating bands. If I don't like a band I just move on and forget about them and don't dwell on it at all. There are a lot of better things to focus my energy and time on than launching a hate campaign agianst certian bands.

BloodoftheKings
10-22-2010, 07:26 PM
Indestructible likes a lot of the same bands that I do. So does that mean my taste is shitty as well?

We were discussing the bands he hates not the ones he likes.

Dextrimental
10-22-2010, 07:41 PM
As far as worse bands ever go, i'm passed the point in my life of hating bands. If I don't like a band I just move on and forget about them and don't dwell on it at all. There are a lot of better things to focus my energy and time on than launching a hate campaign agianst certian bands.

This, even in my early teens I never thought much of 'hating' on a band, if a band was brought up I didn't like I pointed it out and that was that. There is very little music out there we are forced to listen to, therefore theres very little point in hating what we can just avoid anyway.

xStructualDefect
10-22-2010, 07:42 PM

this. this. this.

it gets really lame to get mad every time a band you don't like gets mentioned. or when someone says for example they like Job For A Cowboy a lot more than Suffocation, then everyone gets pissed off. who the fuck cares? like Sanitarium said there's a lot better things to do than to just use energy to launch hate. it's alright to vent every now and then but to get frustrated all the time over little things like bands makes you look stupid.

mankvill
10-22-2010, 08:23 PM
this. this. this.

it gets really lame to get mad every time a band you don't like gets mentioned. or when someone says for example they like Job For A Cowboy a lot more than Suffocation, then everyone gets pissed off. who the fuck cares? like Sanitarium said there's a lot better things to do than to just use energy to launch hate. it's alright to vent every now and then but to get frustrated all the time over little things like bands makes you look stupid.

tip: saying you like a band more than another is not stupid and if anyone gets pissed at that, they're idiots.

However, when you say certain bands are some of the "worst" ever and then proceed to name bands that not only helped influence genre's and are widely considered good, if not great, then you're an idiot and are free to hate on.

I don't like Pantera, but am I going to say they're one of the worst bands ever? No.

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/8562/1287801633874.jpg

treghet
10-22-2010, 08:23 PM
But hating everything makes us cool. :bouville:

mankvill
10-22-2010, 08:27 PM
But hating everything makes us cool. :bouville:

Well, yeah. This too.

People seem to forget that what I say, goes. If I say a band is bad, then that band is bad. It doesn't matter if you think they are good, they're just wrong.

:cool: Deal with it.

300%_Density
10-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Good god I could fill up several pages of bands I know I don't like but as far as bands I actually "hate" the only 2 that come to mind right off hand for me would be Shinedown, Emmure & U2. Obviously the Emmure one needs no explanation. I'm at the point now where I don't really let a band bother me to the point of hating them. It just seems like the 3 I mentioned manage to trump that and still bother me. Probably an odd list.

BloodoftheKings
10-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Good god I could fill up several pages of bands I know I don't like but as far as bands I actually "hate" the only 2 that come to mind right off hand for me would be Shinedown, Emmure & U2.

:fist:

idrinkwine732
10-22-2010, 08:52 PM
as far as bands I actually "hate" the only 2 that come to mind right off hand for me would be Shinedown, Emmure & U2.

mind = blown

treghet
10-22-2010, 08:54 PM
Deicide SUCKS because all their lyrics are meant to shock people. It's so stupid and boring.

That's what a metalhead I know told me. He's actually a big Cannibal Corpse fan though. Go figure.

rjmartinez91
10-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I cannot stand these bands >_<

The Devil Wears Prada
Hawthorne Heights
Fall Out Boy
Underoath
Paramore

xStructualDefect
10-24-2010, 08:41 AM
tip: saying you like a band more than another is not stupid and if anyone gets pissed at that, they're idiots.

yeah i know that. i was just saying if someone were to say they like Band A better than Band B (A being a scene core band hated by metalheads, and B being a band well respected by metalheads, for example) and if people get pissed off and frustrated by that statement, they're idiots. i see this all the time all over the internet. i used to get annoyed when people would do that, now i just laugh at how idiotic they look getting worked up and frustrated over nothing :lol:

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 11:49 AM
WORST Bands in my oppinion...
Opeth
Evanesance
DISTURBED
Linkin Park
Limp Bizket
Bring me to the Horizen
Suicide Silence
Bullet for my Valentine
Avenged Sevenfold
Kid Rock
Stained
White Chappel
Black Dahlia Murder
Puddle of Mud
METALLICA......................I kid i kid...that one was a joke, I love the boys in Tallica':rocker:

Metallica aside, the rest of those bands make me wanna shit vomit out of my asshole

daimonos
10-31-2010, 12:01 PM
Opeth

Fuck you and your bolded posts.

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Fuck you and your bolded posts.

Why thank you:D

I would say its a pretty....BOLD Move on my part:dance:

Blitzkrieg Witchcraft
10-31-2010, 12:08 PM
Opeth would be in my top ten best bands list, but he's entitled to his opinion.

daimonos
10-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Opeth would be in my top ten best bands list, but he's entitled to his opinion.

Of course he is. And so am I. Hence the "Fuck you and your bolded posts."

larvtard
10-31-2010, 12:17 PM
I would say its a pretty....BOLD Move on my part:dance:

NOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BAD PUNS

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 12:24 PM
NOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BAD PUNS
http://oi39.tinypic.com/nf0ihg.jpg

makethemsuffer12
10-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Opeth

Metallica aside, the rest of those bands make me wanna shit vomit out of my asshole

You fucking shithead.

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 12:35 PM
You fucking shithead.

I was just kidding about the Metallica one you fuckin Douche, read the posts next time. and whats with everyone getting butt hurt over me Putting Opeth? So what? Grow a pair. The Topic Creator put RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE on his list of "worst bands ever" and they are far from it, but you dont see me crying and bitching about it and making "FUCK YOU" Posts, seriously......:cool:

makethemsuffer12
10-31-2010, 12:37 PM
I was just kidding about the Metallica one you fuckin Douche, read the posts next time. and whats with yall getting butt hurt over me Putting Opeth? So what? Grow a pair. The Topic Creator put RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE on his list of worst bands but you dont see me crying and bitching about it and making FUCK YOU Posts, jeez:cool:

I know you were kidding about the Metallica thing. It's just the fact that you grouped Opeth in with Kid Rock for Christ's sake.

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 12:47 PM
I know you were kidding about the Metallica thing. It's just the fact that you grouped Opeth in with Kid Rock for Christ's sake.

My bad braw...
I assumed this was the "Worst Bands ever....IN OUR OWN HUMBLE OPINION" Thread...

Not the....

"super official no one is entitled to there own opinion and there is only rights and no wrongs super OFFICAL OFFICIALLY OFFICAL "WORST BANDS EVER" And if our favorite band is listed on it you get flamed Thread

EITHER Or i apologize if you took it as offense, i didnt come on these forums to make enemies and have people cry and bitch and whine about my bold Fonts and texts, i came here to talk about the MUUUUUUUSSSIC :rocker::rocker::rocker:

NOW LETS ROCK:rocker::blaze::rocker::rocker::blaze:

larvtard
10-31-2010, 12:54 PM
My bad braw...
I assumed this was the "Worst Bands ever....IN OUR OWN HUMBLE OPINION" Thread...

Not the....

"super official no one is entitled to there own opinion and there is only rights and no wrongs super OFFICAL OFFICIALLY OFFICAL "WORST BANDS EVER" And if our favorite band is listed on it you get flamed Thread

EITHER Or i apologize if you took it as offense, i didnt come on these forums to make enemies and have people cry and bitch and whine about my bold Fonts and texts, i came here to talk about the MUUUUUUUSSSIC :rocker::rocker::rocker:

NOW LETS ROCK:rocker::blaze::rocker::rocker::blaze:

It's not an official thread of any sort, but the fact that you would even think Opeth is one of the worst bands ever is baffling.

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 01:04 PM
It's not an official thread of any sort, but the fact that you would even think Opeth is one of the worst bands ever is baffling.

I find it baffling that the topic creator thinks Rage against the Machine and Cannible Corpes are the worst band ever but hey.....fair game :cool:

plus hasnt anyone ever told you?

Opinions are like Assholes....we all got one:cool:

El Gordo
10-31-2010, 01:21 PM
If there was a thread for "Worst Threads Ever", this would be number one on my list. This thread should actually be called "Bands I Hate. Let's Have a Flame War".

On another note, I agree with the Opeth nomination. Good cure for insomnia. :flame:

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 01:24 PM
This thread should actually be called "Bands I Hate. Let's Have a Flame War".

On another note, I agree with the Opeth nomination. Good cure for insomnia. :flame:
AGREED COMRADE

makethemsuffer12
10-31-2010, 01:40 PM
:lol:

xStructualDefect
10-31-2010, 01:46 PM
If there was a thread for "Worst Threads Ever", this would be number one on my list. This thread should actually be called "Bands I Hate. Let's Have a Flame War".

:lol: this

Indestructible
10-31-2010, 01:50 PM
What can I say,I hate rage against the machine and pretty much all death metal.

Sepultura69
10-31-2010, 03:09 PM
I hate pretty much all death metal.
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAW!!!:eek:

Pestilence would be proud to have a fan like you :(

SomewhereInTime72
10-31-2010, 04:34 PM
I don't like death metal myself but I don't come out and say it sucks and I hate it because I don't feel like that. I give the bands credit because most of them in the genre are really good musicians it's just the vocals turn me off. Which I believe most fans of the genre can unserstand because that style isn't for everyone.

translated into indestructiblespeak:

maybe if they used clean vocals and actually wrote music with thought put into it like disturbed does they would be good. but no they suck and i hate them fluoride fluoride

rjturtle9
11-01-2010, 11:09 PM
translated into indestructiblespeak:

maybe if they used clean vocals and actually wrote music with thought put into it like disturbed does they would be good. but no they suck and i hate them fluoride fluoride

:lol: God damn that was funny.