Keyboard solo by Oliver "Birthday Boy" Palotai
Forever with singalong which was extended by an overexcited crowd
-----
Ghost Opera
Love you to Death ft. Amanda Somerville
Farewell
-----
March of Mephisto

They had pyro and shit and Khan's vocals were often drowned out by the crowd. They played to a sold out house, 2200 people, which were making a deafening din every song. Spontaneous chants erupted after every song, Forever was viciously interrupted by the crowd that kept chanting the main melody, Oliver's birthday was celebrated with a spontaneous "lang zal hij leven" (a birthday song).

I think Kamelot can be satisfied about this one.

Maiden33
03-21-2009, 10:21 AM
Anthem :eek:

Holy crap, that's a great track. Kamelot were exponentially disappointing when I saw them though. They've been on tour for ages now, I think it's about time they get to making a new album.

Altmer7989
03-21-2009, 11:00 AM
They were fucken amazing last night, exponentionally super. Maybe it's because they really like playing the Netherlands for some reason.

Akumu
03-21-2009, 11:32 AM
I've seen them three times -- the first time was excellent, the second was good apart from a few sound issues, and the third was cool only if you were in the front (because *nobody* behind me could hear Khan, I swear).

On-topic: Moonlight! :party: Really nice to see that they're finally switching out some of the more overplayed tracks from TBH for those a bit more overlooked.

Spiral_Slave
03-21-2009, 12:00 PM
Really great set, awesome that they added in Anthem. I was lucky enough to see Moonlight on The Black Halo tour. :horns:

cochise
03-22-2009, 01:26 AM
I'm happy with that setlist. Memento Mori would have been nice. Wolverhampton here we come

What were Serenity like, got both albums so looking forward to them as well

Altmer7989
03-22-2009, 03:30 AM
They were ok.

Maiden33
03-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Serenity's new album is fantastic, was my #5 or 6 for 2008.