PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wants to meet Destruction? I have an extra pass

andrew_metalhead
03-15-2009, 09:37 PM
I won 2 VIP passes to meet the band and be there for their soundcheck before the show on 24th March at the Key Club in Hollywood! Fuckin A!!!

I don't have any 'guest' as of now. Anyone who is a big fan, and can make it to the venue early enough, please let me know. The email notification that I got doesn't specify any exact time, but soundcheck is usually a couple hours before the show so I would be there by 4 PM latest. I request that you contact me only if you are sure of making it there early.

b_halperin
03-15-2009, 09:42 PM
I won 2 VIP passes to meet the band and be there for their soundcheck before the show on 24th March at the Key Club in Hollywood! Fuckin A!!!

I don't have any 'guest' as of now. Anyone who is a big fan, and can make it to the venue early enough, please let me know. The email notification that I got doesn't specify any exact time, but soundcheck is usually a couple hours before the show so I would be there by 4 PM latest. I request that you contact me only if you are sure of making it there early.

damn id steal ur VIP pass but its a school night hahaha