15.Enter Sandman
------------------------------------
16.Breadfan
17.Helpless :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:
18.Seek And Destroy

BEST setlist of the tour yet IMO.

SerpentineVIVIVI
02-25-2009, 02:17 PM
Not a bad set at all, very surprising to see No Leaf Clover in there.

I hope that for the second leg they take out all Death Magnetic songs 'cept That Was Just Your Life and End of The Line.

andrew_metalhead
02-25-2009, 02:21 PM
Not a bad set at all, very surprising to see No Leaf Clover in there.

I hope that for the second leg they take out all Death Magnetic songs 'cept That Was Just Your Life and End of The Line.

This tour IS about the new album so I don't think that will happen.

mankvill
02-25-2009, 02:42 PM
And so the flood of Metallica setlists begins again. :lol:

SerpentineVIVIVI
02-25-2009, 02:50 PM
This tour IS about the new album so I don't think that will happen.

I know, but it would be nice. Or at least a constant "Judas Kiss" and "My Apocalypse"

JRA
02-25-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm surprised "My Apocalypse" hasn't been played live yet.

mankvill
02-25-2009, 03:33 PM
I know, but it would be nice. Or at least a constant "Judas Kiss" and "My Apocalypse"

:fist:

EchoesOfDecimation
02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
No Leaf Clover; Fucking A

Skinny Juice
02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
That is a great setlist. Getting Leper Messiah, Judas Kiss, No Leaf Clover, Helpless and Breadfan in the same setlist would be amazing. I got Damage Inc., Ride The Lightning and Hit The Lights in Denver in November. I'm not complaining a bit.

iggus
02-25-2009, 05:13 PM
I really like the new cd so I am happy to see them play songs from it. However I'd like to see "The Day That Never Comes" replaced. The Judas Kiss is bad ass and I'd like to see them do Suicide & Redemtion....Can't wait to see the next US date list, got to be a city I can get to on there....

rjturtle9
02-25-2009, 07:22 PM
damn that is epic :rocker:

metalmilitia54
02-25-2009, 08:49 PM
Aw come on Judas Kiss???? Why didn't we get that in the USA?

jhdeity
02-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Replace Broken, beat & scarred with My Apocalypse and that setlist is MONEY!

They need to play Judas Kiss every show. Seek & Destroy = beat the crowd. Who in their right mind wants to hear that shit with the idiotic sing-a-long? How about Phantom Lord, No Remorse or Metal Militia to close things out?

Maiden33
02-26-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm really sick of this and hope we don't get over-run with these again. There's little to no point in posting the set list for just about every show. If these were actual show reviews I would understand, but it's just the set list for the sake of posting it.

SomewhereInTime72
02-26-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm really sick of this and hope we don't get over-run with these again. There's little to no point in posting the set list for just about every show. If these were actual show reviews I would understand, but it's just the set list for the sake of posting it.

I can't really say I have a problem with it, since the set does actually change every night, and that makes it interesting for people to see.

JRA
02-26-2009, 09:41 AM
I can't really say I have a problem with it, since the set does actually change every night, and that makes it interesting for people to see.

He's doing it so that Metallica has a bigger font in the tag section than Megadeth. Chode.

andrew_metalhead
02-26-2009, 10:44 AM
He's doing it so that Metallica has a bigger font in the tag section than Megadeth. Chode.

I love both bands. So no. And people who are sick of it, don't fuckin click on the thread! Is anyone forcing you to do so??

I post it only because (as someone already said) it changes, and changes by a lot from show to show, unlike any other band I can think of. And there ARE people who are interested in knowing the changes.

So if you are 'sick' of it, DON'T fuckin click on it! Simple!

rjturtle9
02-26-2009, 08:15 PM
I love both bands. So no. And people who are sick of it, don't fuckin click on the thread! Is anyone forcing you to do so??

I post it only because (as someone already said) it changes, and changes by a lot from show to show, unlike any other band I can think of. And there ARE people who are interested in knowing the changes.

So if you are 'sick' of it, DON'T fuckin click on it! Simple!

:fist:

PhantomLord2009
03-03-2009, 06:43 AM
Is anyone interested in trading livemetallica mp3 or flac shows?
I have Uniondale 2009 and Sheffield, UK 2009.

Send me a message if you have any shows you want to trade.

andrew_metalhead
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Is anyone interested in trading livemetallica mp3 or flac shows?
I have Uniondale 2009 and Sheffield, UK 2009.

Send me a message if you have any shows you want to trade.

msg sent.