PDA

View Full Version : After Forever call it quits.

JuuKun
02-05-2009, 12:42 PM
Oh Hell (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=113792)

:bouville:

One of my favorite bands, and a phenomenal live act. I can't believe it's over. The split last January left me upset enough but it was understandable, needing the break. I didn't expect it to be permanent.

I'm thankful that I was able to see them headline once. I heard that at most of the other US shows on their headlining tour, the turnout was pitiful - but at the tour kickoff in Atlanta at ProgPower they played to a fairly good sized, enthusiastic crowd. I got to hear Monolith of Doubt, one of my favorite songs by any band, played live from the rail.

They really were an amazing band. Floor is easily the best female vocalist in metal.

I suppose, now, the plus is that we'll have more than one awesome band to listen to and support. Sander's "HDK" project is set to be released in a few months, there's a song up on his Myspace and it sounds like it's going to rule. Floor is also doing something with Jorn Viggo from Pagan's Mind, which could be really cool.

This is the first time that one of my favorite bands has actually just suddenly split up, come to think of it.:bouville: