PDA

View Full Version : My Internet Radio Show is Moving to Mondays Starting Tonight!

Maiden33
02-02-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that as of tonight, my internet radio show will be moving to Monday nights, 6-9pm. We gave up our Friday night slot to gain a bigger audience, since like no one wants to sit at home on their computer on a Friday night. We play all kinds of metal, generally focusing on traditional/progressive/power metal and things like that. Hopefully some of you (well besides the 3 or so of you who listen semi-regularly) will check it out!

www.wpapu.com
www.metalmessiahradio.com

Come into the chat room!

JRA
02-02-2009, 11:41 AM
Hmmm, perhaps I might listen when I get home from class (since I never remember to listen to your show on Friday).

b_halperin
02-05-2009, 07:37 AM
Hey, I just wanted to let everyone know that as of tonight, my internet radio show will be moving to Monday nights, 6-9pm. We gave up our Friday night slot to gain a bigger audience, since like no one wants to sit at home on their computer on a Friday night. We play all kinds of metal, generally focusing on traditional/progressive/power metal and things like that. Hopefully some of you (well besides the 3 or so of you who listen semi-regularly) will check it out!

www.wpapu.com
www.metalmessiahradio.com

Come into the chat room!

is it 6-9 eastern time, cuz that could be a problem :(

SomewhereInTime72
02-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh sweet. I'm usually not around that time on Fridays, but now I'll probably have a chance to listen in. ;)

Maiden33
02-05-2009, 12:27 PM
is it 6-9 eastern time, cuz that could be a problem :(
Yeah, eastern time, 6-9pm.

b_halperin
02-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Yeah, eastern time, 6-9pm.

damn i was gonna listen! but i didnt get home until like 6 30 and im on the western coast hahha

Sinfulsot
02-13-2009, 08:49 AM
there's another DJ that's s'posed to be on 10 PM EST, but usually she starts 11 PM EST. she's also based in CA somewhere.