PDA

View Full Version : Killswitch Engage added to Mayhem Festival 2009

b_halperin
01-27-2009, 04:17 PM
According to: http://www.thegauntlet.com/article/231/15074/Killswitch-Engage-added-to-Rockstar-Mayhem-Festival.html

Killswitch Engage will be added to the lineup

the lineup as of now is:

Main Stage:
Slayer
Marilyn Manson
Killswitch Engage
Bullet for my Valentine

Hot Topic Stage
Whitechapel
Black Dahlia Murder
Job For A Cowboy
Behemoth
Cannibal Corpse

Jägermeister Stage
God Forbid
All That Remains
Trivium

if this is really true im excited!!!!!!

JuuKun
01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
I don't think we need to make a new thread for every band added, this could have just been added to the already existing thread.

Just sayin'.

mankvill
01-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Fucking gay.

More good bands plz.

b_halperin
01-27-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't think we need to make a new thread for every band added, this could have just been added to the already existing thread.

Just sayin'.

srry i love killswitch

gabo03
01-28-2009, 03:06 AM
Pretty nice

Sinfulsot
01-28-2009, 07:15 AM

Just sayin'.
srry i love killswitch

i think he meant that the original mayhem thread would be the place to announce Killswitch's addition to the festival, regardless of anyone's feelings about the band.

JuuKun
01-28-2009, 09:36 AM
i think he meant that the original mayhem thread would be the place to announce Killswitch's addition to the festival, regardless of anyone's feelings about the band.

Correct.
I think they're alright live, saw them a few years ago as a one-date headliner for Sounds of the Underground. Not really a fan anymore but I won't mind seeing them, just think this could have been posted in the pre-existing thread. :)

b_halperin
01-28-2009, 04:45 PM
Correct.
I think they're alright live, saw them a few years ago as a one-date headliner for Sounds of the Underground. Not really a fan anymore but I won't mind seeing them, just think this could have been posted in the pre-existing thread. :)

oh srry about that ill keep that in mind in the future

ChildrenofSodom
01-28-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm gonna re-enact the BME Pain Olympics that day. Sorry i cant make it.