Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
-----------------------------
Stone Cold Crazy
Hit The Lights
Seek And Destroy

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
01-18-2009, 11:13 PM
I hadnt seen these guys since that turd carnival otherwise known as the black tour in Dec of 91 at the Centrum. hadnt heard any of the new album. The first 2 songs were actally pretty damn good.
I didnt see the Sword, but Machine Head were a dissapointment, espceically when you consider that Rob and Phil were once in the legendary VIO-LENCE!
Anyway,
Some cool songs I was psyched to hear like HARVESTOR OF SORROW, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL, BATTERY and HIT THE LIGHTS! I saw these guys 2x in 86 and 2x in 89 and they never played that song!!
I could have done without nothing else matters and the tease of FRAYED ENDS OF SANITY before plodding into a queen cover :axe:
but overall a good show!

MetalIsArt
01-19-2009, 02:50 AM
That Queen song is one of the best songs ever :bouville:

Axis_Of_Metal
01-19-2009, 04:49 AM
VIO-LENCE!
:rocker:

MetalIsArt
01-19-2009, 05:53 AM
^Yeah, that's a good band :agree::dance::flame:

Fadetoblack237
01-19-2009, 07:38 AM
I actually thought that machine head was pretty good last night I really did not like the sword... I thought they were pretty bad TBH. Overall the show was awsome just wish they played Ride The Lightning

metalrulez
01-19-2009, 07:56 AM
never saw metallica before. but i was impressed. what struck me was the fact that there were no video screens or cheesy props. it's just a few hours of metal and your total focus is on the band and the music. no other distractions. i thought the death magnetic balloons at the end was a nice touch. they were impressive.:blaze:

TonyD
01-21-2009, 02:46 PM
I hadnt seen these guys since that turd carnival otherwise known as the black tour in Dec of 91 at the Centrum. hadnt heard any of the new album. The first 2 songs were actally pretty damn good.
I didnt see the Sword, but Machine Head were a dissapointment, espceically when you consider that Rob and Phil were once in the legendary VIO-LENCE!
Anyway,
Some cool songs I was psyched to hear like HARVESTOR OF SORROW, AND JUSTICE FOR ALL, BATTERY and HIT THE LIGHTS! I saw these guys 2x in 86 and 2x in 89 and they never played that song!!
I could have done without nothing else matters and the tease of FRAYED ENDS OF SANITY before plodding into a queen cover :axe:
but overall a good show!
So you like Death Magnetic better than the Black Album?

ADD
01-21-2009, 03:40 PM
So you like Death Magnetic better than the Black Album?

Way better :cool:

TonyD
01-21-2009, 06:19 PM
Maybe I'm crazy then.

b_halperin
01-21-2009, 06:20 PM
death magnetic cant compare to the black album. it just cannot. im not even saying the black album is their best

master of puppets > all other metallica

DiMinnod00d
01-22-2009, 04:27 PM
so about what time did Metallica go on?
im going to the last show on the U.S leg of the tour in Jersey and im just wondering what time i should get to the arena. thanks in advance for the help

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
01-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Well I have only heard what they played live from Death Magnetic, but the black album is a massive stinking turd, and the first 2 songs they are playing on this tour are far superior to anything on it.

HUNGER OF THE UNDEAD
01-22-2009, 04:33 PM
They went on about 9:30 in Boston

SomewhereInTime72
01-22-2009, 07:30 PM
The black album is pretty uck.

leglessmoof
01-22-2009, 07:49 PM
so about what time did Metallica go on?
im going to the last show on the U.S leg of the tour in Jersey and im just wondering what time i should get to the arena. thanks in advance for the help
As I understand it, the general schedule is:

7:00-7:30 The Sword
7:45-8:30 Machine Head
9:00-11:00 Metallica

Though this can obviously vary from show to show.