PDA

View Full Version : Lamb Of God, As I Lay Dying, Bodom Tour

mankvill
01-15-2009, 08:49 AM
Dragonforce rules (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=112519)

Apr. 02 - Dodge Theater - Phoenix, AZ
Apr. 03 - Palladium - Los Angeles, CA
Apr. 04 - Events Center - San Jose, CA
Apr. 05 - Crest Theater - Fresno, CA
Apr. 07 - Paramount - Seattle, WA
Apr. 08 - UBC Thunderbird Arena - Vancouver, BC
Apr. 10 - Shaw Conference Center - Edmonton, AB
Apr. 11 - The Coral - Calgary, AB
Apr. 12 - Praireeland - Saskatoon, SK
Apr. 13 - Convention Centre - Winnipeg, MB
Apr. 14 - City Auditorium - Thunder Bay, ON
Apr. 16 - Ricoh Coliseum - Toronto, ON
Apr. 17 - Cepsum - Montreal, QC
Apr. 18 - Palladium - Worcester, MA
Apr. 19 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Apr. 21 - LC Pavillion - Columbus, OH
Apr. 22 - Tabernacle - Atlanta, GA
Apr. 23 - Blackham Coliseum - Lafayette, LA
Apr. 24 - Verizon Theatre - Houston, TX
Apr. 25 - Concrete St. Ampthitheatre - Corpus Christi, TX
Apr. 26 - Palladium Ballroom - Dallas, TX
Apr. 28 - Fillmore - Denver, CO
Apr. 29 - Uptown Theater - Kansas City, KS
Apr. 30 - Myth - St. Paul, MN
May 01 - Congress Theater - Chicago, IL
May 02 - The Pageant - St. Louis, MO
May 03 - Egyptian - Indianapolis, IN
May 05 - Expo Five - Louisville, KY
May 06 - Fillmore Theater - Detroit, MI
May 08 - Roseland Ballroom - New York, NY
May 09 - Convention Center - Asbury Park, NJ
May 11 - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD
May 12 - House of Blues - Boston, MA
May 13 - Washington St. Armory - Albany, NY
May 14 - [to be announced]
May 15 - House of Blues - Myrtle Beach, SC

mankvill
01-15-2009, 09:02 AM
oh jesus, i didn't see this:

LAMB OF GOD has put together one of the strongest bills to come out of the metal community in recent times. AS I LAY DYING and CHILDREN OF BODOM are the main support acts on the tour, with the opening slot rotating between GOD FORBID and MUNICIPAL WASTE.

JuuKun
01-15-2009, 09:43 AM
Fuckkk.
I was hoping this wasn't true. I really don't want to see AILD. They were horrible last time.

April 18th, though? Maybe. I want to see CoB again.

xStructualDefect
01-15-2009, 10:41 AM
this just made my day. i love all 3 of those bands. i've seen all all three of them at their headlining shows before and all amazing. thankfully AILD isn't on a lineup with a bunch of scene bands like the last 2 times ive seen them (warped tour, and w/ bring me the horizon). im mostly looking forward to COB but all 3 bands should be mindblowing. i've seen Municipal Waste when they opened up for At the Gates and thought they were alright.

300%_Density
01-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Wow first off I'm definitley not complaining about this line up. I figure if AILD is the worst band on the bill thats not too bad of a deal at all. I saw AILD on Warped Tour and they really weren't that bad. LOG is amazing live, never seen COB before but I've always wanted to, I love God Forbid but I saw them at Ozzfest and don't remember them but have always wanted to see them. I will def be in KC for this one!!!!!!!

mankvill
01-15-2009, 12:34 PM
Wow first off I'm definitley not complaining about this line up. I figure if AILD is the worst band on the bill thats not too bad of a deal at all. I saw AILD on Warped Tour and they really weren't that bad. LOG is amazing live, never seen COB before but I've always wanted to, I love God Forbid but I saw them at Ozzfest and don't remember them but have always wanted to see them. I will def be in KC for this one!!!!!!!

See you there!

b1indedbyfear
01-15-2009, 01:19 PM
The TBA date better be Richmond, Norfolk, DC.

b_halperin
01-15-2009, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=mankvill;200831Apr. 03 - Palladium - Los Angeles, CA
[/QUOTE]

:rocker:

TonyD
01-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Sweet, I didn't see that Municipal Waste was on the bill. Let's hope they get the better spot in SJ.
If I wasn't living in 5 minutes walking distance of the venue, this would be iffy due to God Forbid and AILD on the bill. Speaking of which, who the fuck decides to give AILD the better spot over Bodom in the first place?

ChildrenofSodom
01-15-2009, 04:48 PM
My friends are openning at a local show for this tour!!

ADD
01-15-2009, 04:58 PM
Municipal Waste? This is like one of those SAT questions for 3rd graders, "Which of these doesn't belong?"

Lame.

Sinfulsot
01-15-2009, 08:12 PM
i've been itchin' to see LoG for a while now...

TonyD
01-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Municipal Waste? This is like one of those SAT questions for 3rd graders, "Which of these doesn't belong?"

Lame.

Ha for real

Clayman01
01-16-2009, 05:30 AM
The TBA date better be Richmond, Norfolk, DC.

There has been a real lack of big metal shows in DC in the last 6-9 months (ok, well, Metallica did play last night). It seems all the big club tours are going to Baltimore at Ram's Head Live. Can't really blame them as that is a much nicer venue than the 9:30 club. Still shows at Jaxx but that place is wicked small. Just sucks to have to drive up to Baltimore too see a band from Richmond! :(

b1indedbyfear
01-16-2009, 06:45 AM
Im from a little south of Richmond, so I dont go past DC for shows unless I get a hotel. And I wouldnt get a hotel for this tour since Ive seen LOG 10+ times and they rarely add different songs. Seen COB, God Forbid, and Municipal waste prob about 5 or more each. Hope it goes to Norfolk.

TonyD
03-16-2009, 09:41 AM
As I Lay Dying just dropped off the first 5 dates of the tour...
Including San Jose. Party time.

Most likely means more Bodom & Waste time, if not another band. Either way, that saves me 60 miserable minutes of my life, so I'm stoked.

Derelict
03-16-2009, 10:59 AM
There has been a real lack of big metal shows in DC in the last 6-9 months (ok, well, Metallica did play last night). It seems all the big club tours are going to Baltimore at Ram's Head Live. Can't really blame them as that is a much nicer venue than the 9:30 club. Still shows at Jaxx but that place is wicked small. Just sucks to have to drive up to Baltimore too see a band from Richmond! :(

Isn't jaxx a shorter ride than bmore?

mankvill
03-16-2009, 01:21 PM
As I Lay Dying just dropped off the first 5 dates of the tour...
Including San Jose. Party time.

Most likely means more Bodom & Waste time, if not another band. Either way, that saves me 60 miserable minutes of my life, so I'm stoked.

As a result of AS I LAY DYING's inability to make the first five dates of the upcoming LAMB OF GOD-headlined No Fear Energy Music Tour (also featuring CHILDREN OF BODOM, GOD FORBID and MUNICIPAL WASTE), the following changes to the billing have been announced:

* SUICIDAL TENDENCIES will be main support for these shows:

Apr. 02 - Dodge Theater - Phoenix, AZ
Apr. 04 - Events Center - San Jose, CA
Apr. 05 - Crest Theater - Fresno, CA
Apr. 07 - Paramount - Seattle, WA

* DEVILDRIVER will appear on the April 3 Los Angeles show, playing under CHILDREN OF BODOM, who will be main support for this gig.

TonyD
03-16-2009, 05:48 PM
FUCKING WIN

b_halperin
03-16-2009, 06:16 PM
* DEVILDRIVER will appear on the April 3 Los Angeles show, playing under CHILDREN OF BODOM, who will be main support for this gig.

half of me is REALLY pissed off. the other half is pleasantly surprised.

I just wish we had gotten suicidal tendencies...

mankvill
03-16-2009, 07:33 PM
FUCKING WIN

S!
T!

Wizzbang11
03-16-2009, 07:55 PM
Ok, I guess this makes 2 bands on the bill I want to see.
Assuming MW gets to play.

xStructualDefect
03-16-2009, 08:34 PM

I love As I Lay Dying, but I just saw them in november, and i haven't seen DevilDriver since late 07. So even though im a bit dissapointed for not seeing AILD, im really pumped to see DevilDriver. and maybe COB will get more time on this show now.

LOG, COB, and DD all in one show? god damn am i so looking forward to this.

666ways2love
03-18-2009, 11:47 PM
I just wish we had gotten suicidal tendencies...

I second that. Seeing S.T. again would be a dream come true. Seriously, ST from venice, play your home town of los angeles.

but hey, no As I Lay Crying is a major plus in my book. It's going to be such a killer lineup and a killer show

TonyD
03-19-2009, 12:15 AM
I second that. Seeing S.T. again would be a dream come true. Seriously, ST from venice, play your home town of los angeles.

but hey, no As I Lay Crying is a major plus in my book. It's going to be such a killer lineup and a killer show

You can't complain, they're playing a headlining show with Biohazard in LA.