PDA

View Full Version : Lamb Of God Headlining Tour

(sic)&disturbed
12-31-2008, 06:29 AM
According to metalhammer.co.uk Lamb of God will embark on a US headlining tour with As I Lay Dying, Children Of Bodom and God Forbid after the completion of the Defenders of The Faith II uk tour!

b_halperin
12-31-2008, 08:18 AM
SICK! :rocker:
LOG, BODOM, AND AILD? And I don't know much about God Forbid but from what I've heard they're pretty tight!

JuuKun
12-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh, dear god, I hope not.
Because CoB just need to do another headlining tour. No way am I sitting through AILD. I like LoG live, but if I have to I'll see CoB and skip out on LOG - I can not stand AILD. Terrible, terrible band.

Sinfulsot
12-31-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm willing to put up with these support bands so i can finally see LoG. earplugs will make it tad more bearable.

@JuuKun: what if LoG and CoB are back to back?

ravenheart
12-31-2008, 04:59 PM
AILD's last album was cool.

It's all about LoG though. I'll try to catch them on the Defenders of The Faith II tour, if they're on before Dimmu Borgir. If I have to sit through Dimmu... maybe not.

mankvill
12-31-2008, 07:13 PM
AILD's last album was cool.

It's all about LoG though. I'll try to catch them on the Defenders of The Faith II tour, if they're on before Dimmu Borgir. If I have to sit through Dimmu... maybe not.

oh come onnnn

i don't really care for them, but they're entertaining live.

ravenheart
01-01-2009, 05:22 AM
Well, don't forget I have to sit through Unearth as it is. Five Finger Death Punch opening, which is cool, but if LoG are on last... that's some serious shit I've got to put up with between the two decent bands.

JuuKun
01-01-2009, 09:40 AM
@JuuKun: what if LoG and CoB are back to back?

Well, that's different. CoB are my favorite band of all time. I'd sit through just about any act to see them.

mankvill
01-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Well, don't forget I have to sit through Unearth as it is. Five Finger Death Punch opening, which is cool, but if LoG are on last... that's some serious shit I've got to put up with between the two decent bands.

:eyes:

SomewhereInTime72
01-01-2009, 10:23 AM
:barf:

TonyD
01-01-2009, 11:04 AM
They always have to screw up their headlining bills with shitty metalcore bands.

Axis_Of_Metal
01-01-2009, 04:42 PM
Wow I really don't want to see AILD I have already seen LoG twice and one of those times was with CoB. Maybe I will just skip out on this wait for something from Cannibal Corpse

b_halperin
01-01-2009, 10:39 PM
They always have to screw up their headlining bills with shitty metalcore bands.

did u just call log shitty metalcore?

HugeRockStar
01-02-2009, 01:16 PM
How would Bodom be playing before AILD? They're much bigger than them aren't they? They are at least in Canada. I would think this would be more of a co-headlining tour. Regardless, If LOG's new album is any good maybe I'll check out this tour.

mankvill
01-02-2009, 01:32 PM
did u just call log shitty metalcore?

"Shitty metalcore" is redundant, dude. There are a couple metalcore bands that lean towards the "hey, this isn't all the same shitty metalcore I hear all the time", like Lamb Of God. For me, I'd lump The Black Dahlia Murder and All That Remains in there. Abigail Williams as well, but I hardly consider them metalcore.

xStructualDefect
01-03-2009, 02:56 PM
hmmm i kinda doubt it but if this is true id be fucking happy honestly.

I love LOG, COB, and AILD. I've seen them all on headlining tours and thought each were fucking amazing.