PDA

View Full Version : Disturbed -- St. Louis, MO -- December 16th, 2008

Rob
12-21-2008, 04:01 PM
Went to see Distured earlier this week, so thought I'd throw the set list up. It wasn't a bad show, I'm glad I went. But I could tell that they've been touring for 6 straight months as I thought his voice was not as strong as it usually is. Set wasn't as long as I would have hoped being that they were the main headliners with only a couple of opening bands, but I guess that's probably due to his voice. I was hoping they might pull some off the wall songs from the first album out, but they stuck to the same 4 songs they usually sing off that album, along with the usual ones all together for that matter. So here it is:

1. Perfect Insanity
2. Liberate
3. Just Stop
4. Voices
5. Indestructible
6. Prayer
7. Land of Confusion
8. Deify
9. Stupify
10. Divide
11. Haunted
12. The Game
----------------------
13. Inside the Fire
14. Stricken
15. Drum Solo (weird spot for a drum solo I thought)
16. Down with the Sickness

Metal_Head
12-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Thats a pretty good set. No Ten Thousand Fists though.

b_halperin
12-21-2008, 09:49 PM
Thats a pretty good set. No Ten Thousand Fists though.

Yeah Ten thousand fists and the night would be the only songs that I would add to that list. Overall it is a great setlist though!

TonyD
12-22-2008, 01:20 AM
I would go to see them for the hell of it since they're playing at my school, but 40 bucks is rediculous for that kind of a show.

b_halperin
12-22-2008, 07:32 AM
I would go to see them for the hell of it since they're playing at my school, but 40 bucks is rediculous for that kind of a show.

40 bux for disturbed? worth it :rocker:

TonyD
12-22-2008, 09:08 PM
I would agree with you if it was before I saw them for a second time this year. That was dissapointing.

b_halperin
01-02-2009, 07:33 PM
I would agree with you if it was before I saw them for a second time this year. That was dissapointing.

wat was dissapointing about seeing them twice?

British Viking
01-04-2009, 11:31 AM
14. Stricken

Vastly overrated song. I've heard TTF (the album) from a friend and I would have to say that this certainly isn't the best song, and not worthy of being a staple IMO. The first four tracks all beat Stricken. Once again, IMO.

I'm curious to know what's so good about this song

b_halperin
01-04-2009, 12:02 PM
14. Stricken

Vastly overrated song. I've heard TTF (the album) from a friend and I would have to say that this certainly isn't the best song, and not worthy of being a staple IMO. The first four tracks all beat Stricken. Once again, IMO.

I'm curious to know what's so good about this song

it gets stuck in ur headdddd ughhh but it's not the best song but its still awesome