PDA

View Full Version : Lamb Of God -- Saskatoon, SK -- December 6th, 2008

Kataklysm420
12-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Can't remember what The Sword's setlist was as this was my first time seeing them but they really impressed me to say the least.

Lamb Of God absolutely destroyed the show.

Setlist: (May all not be in order)

Hourglass
Laid To Rest
Pathetic
Ruin
Descending
11th Hour
Now You've Got Something To Die For
Walk With Me In Hell
Blacken The Cursed Sun
Dead Seeds (New Song)
Omerta
Vigil
Fake Messiah (New Song)
Redneck
Black Label (Included with the wall of death!!!)

TonyD
12-08-2008, 11:10 AM
Dead Seeds/Overhauled (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L50urWPXV0)

Apparently it's the same song previously posted as Overhauled. This is the best sounding video out so far.
I'm interested in hearing the new album and I'd like to see them live again but their music doesn't seem to have the same oomph that it used to.

Kataklysm420
12-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Yeah It's definately not called "Overhauled" as Randy announced the new songs by there titles and I will agree with you on the fact that they arent nearly as brutal as they used to be. The new songs were decent to say the least but mediocre thus far.

TonyD
12-08-2008, 02:23 PM
What they really need to do is start differentiating themselves from all of the pseudo-prog metalcore bands that are trying to imitate them, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen at this point.
Not to mention that ditching a band as soon as they get popular is the most metal thing you can do. Amirite, amirite?

Skinny Juice
12-09-2008, 07:10 AM
It's nice to hear they're doing the Wall of Death during Black Label. :rocker: Although I'm sure it's a lot more fun to watch then participate in.

Firewind
12-09-2008, 11:31 AM
It's nice to hear they're doing the Wall of Death during Black Label. :rocker: Although I'm sure it's a lot more fun to watch then participate in.

I thought that would be the case, but once the pit splits and he starts counting down, the adrenaline surges and you can't help but join in the mayhem.

Derelict
12-09-2008, 11:49 AM

You can see me in the Wall of Death on the 2003 New England Metal and Hardcore Festival DVD.