PDA

View Full Version : Vinnie's lastest cash-in on his brother's death

ravenheart
11-14-2008, 04:18 AM
http://www.bigvinrecords.com/content/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=2&Treeid=1&Itemid=38&vmcchk=1&Itemid=38

Seriously, the celebratory DVD, although shit, was a nice idea. And definitely agree with releasing the music that never got to see the light of day, but enough's enough. This is getting shameful on a Hendrix-estate scale.

SomewhereInTime72
11-14-2008, 07:52 AM
Pantera sucked. Damageplan sucked.

:D

mankvill
11-14-2008, 10:45 AM
Pantera sucked. Damageplan sucked.

:D

:fist:

DethMaiden
11-14-2008, 11:12 AM
Pantera sucked except for half of Cowboys From Hell and a couple of songs from the next two, you mean.

Damageplan unequivocally sucked though.

ChildrenofSodom
11-14-2008, 12:12 PM
Hellyeah sucked. Rebel Meets Rebel sucked.

TonyD
11-14-2008, 12:32 PM
All of the Dime-trolls need to go back to living under a bridge.
I can see why everybody thinks that this is a cash in, and I think that we really don't need any more books, videos or whatnot, but I've met Vin and he's not one to tarnish his brothers reputation for a little more money.

Damageplan had some good tracks but the singer was way too generic. I don't know why anybody that actually heard Rebel Meets Rebel could say that it sucked.

SomewhereInTime72
11-14-2008, 01:38 PM
Pantera sucked except for half of Cowboys From Hell and a couple of songs from the next two, you mean.

Damageplan unequivocally sucked though.

Maybe. Not gonna lie that they had a few good songs... Still, bad.

edit: Hellyeah and Rebel Meets Rebel were all also awful. How can a person enjoy that...:eyes:

rjturtle9
11-14-2008, 06:26 PM
All of the Dime-trolls need to go back to living under a bridge.
I can see why everybody thinks that this is a cash in, and I think that we really don't need any more books, videos or whatnot, but I've met Vin and he's not one to tarnish his brothers reputation for a little more money.

Damageplan had some good tracks but the singer was way too generic. I don't know why anybody that actually heard Rebel Meets Rebel could say that it sucked.

yeah and to be honest, the book isn't really a bad idea, i think it's just the fact that it should have been released way earlier than now.

TonyD
11-14-2008, 07:54 PM
edit: Hellyeah and Rebel Meets Rebel were all also awful. How can a person enjoy that...:eyes:

That's the same thing I wonder about every power metal band ever.

HandOfDoom
11-15-2008, 03:06 AM
I will always love Pantera, but I agree this is getting a bit much

ravenheart
11-15-2008, 05:22 PM
Rebel Meets Rebel was awesome. I like Hellyeah a lot too.

Pat Lachman should have stuck to playing guitar, though. He's alright as a singer, but he's a much better guitar player.