PDA

View Full Version : Iced Earth -- St. Paul, MN -- November 13th, 2008

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-13-2008, 09:04 PM
Wow, just wow. That was great. Barlow hit all the notes and then some. Totally blew Ripper's songs outta the water. There also really nice guys, I got to meet all of them.

Anyways so I didn't catch Cold Colors setlist But the other opener was CWN ANNWN

Cwn Annwn:
Devil's Coast
Circles Of Jericho
Calypso
The Scion
The Djinn

I didn't catch Early Man either.

Iced Earth Kick total ass. There set is the same as posted, I got the sheet but yet they have I Walk Alone on there but they didn't play it that kinda bummed me out. But it was kick ass how they blended Burning Times into Declaration Day

In Sacred Flames (intro)
Behold The Wicked Child:rocker:
Invasion (intro)
The Motivation Of Man
Setian Massacre:rocker:
Burning Times
Declaration Day:rocker:
Vengeance Is Mine:rocker:
Ten Thousand Strong:rocker:
Stormrider
Pure Evil
Watching Over Me
Coming Curse
Dracula
High Water Mark:rocker:

ENCORE:
Melancholy
My Own Savior
Iced Earth

Llamai
11-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Lovely indeed

es156
11-14-2008, 05:07 AM
Why are they suddenly dropping I Walk Alone? I think that is two shows in a row. I hope they play it tonight in Chicago.

:mad:

Maiden33
11-14-2008, 06:51 AM
Why are they suddenly dropping I Walk Alone? I think that is two shows in a row. I hope they play it tonight in Chicago.

:mad:

I'd be much more upset about them dropping "Come What May", which is easily the best song on the new album.

maidenpriest
11-14-2008, 01:28 PM
i guess jon doesnt like the new album or something. he dropped come what may, then now he isnt playing i walk alone. pretty weird imo. i walk alone was one of the highlights of the phoenix show

Div
11-14-2008, 02:26 PM
jon isnt the only one who doesnt like the new album.

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-14-2008, 06:50 PM
jon isnt the only one who doesnt like the new album.

Jon does like the new album, He is very pleased. It was due to time curfew that they didn't play I Walk Alone.

immortalkz
11-14-2008, 11:05 PM
grimjaw...who are you...i didnt know anyone else from MN new about this site besides me and Llamai...

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-15-2008, 09:59 PM
grimjaw...who are you...i didnt know anyone else from MN new about this site besides me and Llamai...

A person ^-^ I go to station 4 a lot. At Least once a month

Llamai
11-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that same thing but I didn't mention it xD

BookOfThel78
11-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Barlow sings Declaration Day the best out of the ripper songs.Ten Thousand Strong is by far the worst. Decent setlist.

HailANDKill
11-17-2008, 11:43 AM

I see how it is JERK! Just forget about me...

immortalkz
11-17-2008, 04:43 PM
well you didnt post anything on here...i didnt even know you were a member of this site...Grimjaw, me Llamai and hailANDkill all go there way to much as well. you have probably seen all of us at one point or another...

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-18-2008, 12:33 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that same thing but I didn't mention it xD
If ya guys really wanan know just ask me for my myspace page URL

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-18-2008, 12:34 PM
well you didnt post anything on here...i didnt even know you were a member of this site...Grimjaw, me Llamai and hailANDkill all go there way to much as well. you have probably seen all of us at one point or another...

lol If you all want top know hit me up on Myspace. Myspace.com/Eddiesson

Grimjaw_Kurosaki
11-18-2008, 12:35 PM
Barlow sings Declaration Day the best out of the ripper songs.Ten Thousand Strong is by far the worst. Decent setlist.

Barlow destroyed EVERY SINGLE ONE of Rippers tunes, He wailed longer and higher.

Llamai
02-15-2009, 01:13 PM
Oh... I haven't looked at this topic since then. I will now look :O

Llamai
02-15-2009, 01:15 PM
I can't see it OR ADD YOU. And the picture isn't of you. That was no help!