Master Of Puppets
Figth Fire With Fire
Nothing Else Matters
Enter Sandman
- - - - - - - -
Last Caress
Stone Cold Crazy
Seek and Destroy

My friend said the show was flawless except for nothing else matters, he said the band sounded weak. For me this is basically the way the setlist should look totally kick ass!

mankvill
11-02-2008, 02:05 AM
:lol:

if you're gonna post all the metallica setlists from metontour.com, couldja at least format the title right? ;)

Surmounting Terror
11-02-2008, 10:15 AM
What a great show! This was my first Metallica show, and wow! They were fresh off a few days rest, and their energy was excellent; you could tell they appreciated the Portland crowd.

It's cool to see Metallica tweaking their set-lists a bit every show, when you see most bands simply sticking with their same set all through their tour.

Loved the addition of And Justice...:rocker:, and a great selection of classics (Bell, Ride, Remorse).

I missed The Sword, but Down put on a great show as well; I'll definitely catch them on their next solo tour to town.

MetalIsArt
11-02-2008, 10:47 AM
:lol:

if you're gonna post all the metallica setlists from metontour.com, couldja at least format the title right? ;)

It's a long tour ey? :D

HugeRockStar
11-02-2008, 04:55 PM
This is the exact setlist I want when I see them lol. Justice, No Remorse, Bells, Fight Fire, amazing. Just add Creeping Death and it would be perfect.

rjturtle9
11-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Just add Fade to Black and it would be perfect.

fixed ;)

andrew_metalhead
11-03-2008, 08:42 AM
I had a question for the people who had GA pit tickets.

Is it genuinely first-come-first-serve to get inside or are there some metclub members and people like that who get to go in before the GA queue?

That was the case at the Iron Maiden show at the LA Forum. We were standing in queue for like 10 hours and after that those FC members conveniently came to the venue at 7 pm and got in before us (although I still managed to get a spot on the rail :D)

I am hoping thats not the case with the Metallica shows too.

mankvill
11-03-2008, 09:05 AM
I had a question for the people who had GA pit tickets.

Is it genuinely first-come-first-serve to get inside or are there some metclub members and people like that who get to go in before the GA queue?

That was the case at the Iron Maiden show at the LA Forum. We were standing in queue for like 10 hours and after that those FC members conveniently came to the venue at 7 pm and got in before us (although I still managed to get a spot on the rail :D)

I am hoping thats not the case with the Metallica shows too.

When I went to my date (10/25 in Kansas City) there were the "main doors" and then there was one for Metallica Fan Club. I assume those got in first.

I believe GA is first-come first-serve.

metalmilitia54
11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
DAMN! Is it December yet? It sounds like they're playing some good songs!

metalmilitia54
11-04-2008, 10:17 AM
What a great show! This was my first Metallica show, and wow! They were fresh off a few days rest, and their energy was excellent; you could tell they appreciated the Portland crowd.

It's cool to see Metallica tweaking their set-lists a bit every show, when you see most bands simply sticking with their same set all through their tour.

Loved the addition of And Justice...:rocker:, and a great selection of classics (Bell, Ride, Remorse).

I missed The Sword, but Down put on a great show as well; I'll definitely catch them on their next solo tour to town.

JUSTICE!!!!!!!:rocker:

andrew_metalhead
11-04-2008, 11:04 AM
I hope the intro is still Ecstasy of Gold .. right?