PDA

View Full Version : Some words from John Paul Jones

ravenheart
10-27-2008, 07:38 AM
"I'm afraid, there's no final answer yet. Jimmy, Jason and I are actually rehearsing and we've had the odd singer come in and have a bash. As soon as we know - which we don't - we will let you know. But we really hope that something is going to happen soon because we really want to do it and we're having a lot of fun just rehearsing. We really want to do something and Robert doesn't want to do this for the moment. I don't really know what his plans are. He really doesn't want to make loud music anymore. But what we've done so far sounds absolutely fantastic. When it does come, it will come and you'll know about it."

This follows a rumour from the weekend that one of the singers jamming with them is Steven Tyler of Aerosmith.

mankvill
10-27-2008, 07:55 AM
I heard it was Barney Greenway.

;)

Firewind
10-27-2008, 09:04 AM
I heard it was Barney Greenway.

;)

:metal::metal::metal:

ravenheart
10-27-2008, 09:51 AM
That would be... terrifying ;)

SomewhereInTime72
10-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Maybe it's Ripper.

Derelict
10-27-2008, 01:14 PM
David Vincent is the rumor I heard

ravenheart
10-27-2008, 03:21 PM
Maybe it's Ripper.

That I would love.

They'll clearly get a classic rock singer from another major band and make it another Queen + Paul Rodgers scenario.

JRA
10-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Fuck Robert Plant, probably doing more harm to Allison whatshername's career than he his good for his "reputation."

ravenheart
10-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Fuck Robert Plant, probably doing more harm to Allison whatshername's career than he his good for his "reputation."

Actually, probably not. Their album and tour has been phenomenally successful.

ravenheart
10-28-2008, 05:47 AM
And some more:

"We want to do it. It's sounding great and we want to get on and get out there. It's got to be right. There's no point in just finding another Robert. You could get that out of a tribute band, but we don't want to be our own tribute band. There would be a record and a tour, but everyone has to be on board."

ravenheart
10-31-2008, 12:51 PM
New rumour today is that Myles Kennedy is the front-runner.

Div
10-31-2008, 01:03 PM
David Yow plz

JRA
10-31-2008, 01:26 PM
New rumour today is that Myles Kennedy is the front-runner.

and....that's grounds for murder.

Actually, probably not. Their album and tour has been phenomenally successful.

Yea, but Allison probably just ended up on the death-list of a bunch of bitter jaded, 70's rock guys. And you know what they say about them...

...they sobered up became businessmen, and now they run Clear Channel and cause high gas prices in hopes to cause armageddon!

Sinfulsot
10-31-2008, 09:33 PM
...they sobered up became businessmen ... and cause high gas prices in hopes to cause armageddon!

I hate those guys.
:mad::flame::grrr::angry: