PDA

View Full Version : In Flames -- Milan, Italy -- October 21st, 2008

maidenpriest
10-25-2008, 01:15 AM
source: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/flames/438422-if-italy-21-10-2008-photos-video-setlist.html

same as before. nice to see them keeping in the Hive and Colony so far during the tour.

01. The Chosen Pessimist
02. I'm The Highway
03. Vanishing Light
04. The Mirror's Truth
05. Zombie Inc.
06. The Hive
07. Satellites & Astronauts
08. Alias
09. Pinball Map
10. Delight & Angers
11. Move Through Me
12. Colony
13. Cloud Connected
14. Jester Race Medley
15. My Sweet Shadow
16. Come Clarity
17. Sleepless Again
18. The Quiet Place
19. Trigger
20. Take This Life

Enigma Lake
10-27-2008, 05:38 AM
Awesome! Can't wait to see them again

Fadetoblack237
11-02-2008, 06:13 AM
Im seeing them in December with ATR anyways this setlist actually seems pretty decent the only thing that I wish they would play is Clayman... But we dont get everything we want at least Pinball Map is on there and my sweet shadow.

theghost18
11-06-2008, 01:39 PM
It's such a shame what happened to these guys....... I wish they would play great songs like december flower, episode 666, dead god in me, behind space, gyroscope, food for the gods.... It hurts me to say that they're just a shadow of what they once were R.I.P In Flames

Altmer7989
11-06-2008, 02:39 PM
It's such a shame what happened to these guys....... I wish they would play great songs like december flower, episode 666, dead god in me, behind space, gyroscope, food for the gods.... It hurts me to say that they're just a shadow of what they once were R.I.P In Flames

there's kind of a reason they don't play these songs. it's boring for a band to play the same 10 songs over and over.

andrew_metalhead
11-06-2008, 03:21 PM
there's kind of a reason they don't play these songs. it's boring for a band to play the same 10 songs over and over.

You are perfectly right. Specially in those cities and countries where they keep touring every year. Its ok to play only your greatest hits if its a First show for that country, but IMO, not otherwise.

theghost18
11-08-2008, 04:01 PM

yeah but any song from any album before 2000 would be alot better then all this new stuff that deosnt even sound like metal much anymore (personal opinion)

Clayman01
11-11-2008, 12:38 PM
While I would have perhaps picked a few different older tracks, I think they're doing a pretty good job of mixing in old/new stuff. You've got to think from the band's perspective too and what they want to play. I can't imagine how many times they've played some of those old songs. Plus, one of the main goals of touring is to promote your new album...you play new songs so hopefully people like them and get the album. They are still making records (and good one's IMO), so I think they'll continue to play their new stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing them on 12/5 :party: I'm actually quite interested on how it'll work starting the show off with such a mellow song like The Chosen Pessimist...