PDA

View Full Version : Belphegor -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 19th, 2008

kulamram
10-20-2008, 11:56 AM
HELLmuth and Co. outdid themselves again! The Devil must be quite proud of them!!

The Goatchrist
Seyn Todt in Schwarz
Belphegor - Hell's Ambassador
Stigma Diabolicum
Justine Soaked in Blood
Lucifer Incestus
Bondage Goat Zombie

Derelict
10-20-2008, 01:10 PM
I enjoyed these guys, but couldn't understand a syllable he said between songs. Someone near us on the balcony yelled "WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO" between songs...

Enigma Lake
10-20-2008, 08:03 PM
They're just not my thing
Enjoyed all the other bands that night though...
I made up parody black metal songs during their set...came up with a few good ones...

EchoesOfDecimation
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
They kicked so much ass. Goatchrist is my favorite song by them but the best part was the fact that they actually had good sound this time. The other 2 times they were here the sound was atrocious, now having heard them with good sound I enjoyed them a lot more.

Enigma Lake
10-21-2008, 05:34 AM
I was up in the balcony for them and the sound was quite poor for them from there. Though the Troc's sound anymore is almost always muffled sounding...

LoveInSlowMotion
10-23-2008, 09:38 PM
I was up in the balcony for them and the sound was quite poor for them from there. Though the Troc's sound anymore is almost always muffled sounding...

Yeah it is. But I fucking love that place. The old theatre design is fucking classy.

Enigma Lake
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
Yeah it is. But I fucking love that place. The old theatre design is fucking classy.

I used to, I've been there like 50+ times, they need a better PA
I like the place, but I pick NYC or NJ shows on the tour over the Philly ones anymore:allan: