PDA

View Full Version : Blackest of the Black -- Philadelphia, PA -- October 14th, 2008

MikeConnor123
10-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Pretty good show overall, my favorites were skeletonwitch and dimmu.

Skeletonwitch-
Upon Wings of Black
East Into The Open Sea
Sacrifice for the Slaughtergod
Beyond the Permafrost
Soul Thrashing Black Sorcery
Within My Blood

Winds of Plague-
A Cold Day In Hell
Anthems of the Apocalypse
Angels of Debauchery
Origins and Endings
Decimate the Weak
The Impaler

I didn't know any moonspell songs but i know they said the names of two of them which were called Opium and Full Moon Madness

Dimmu's was exactly the same setlist posted on here, and Danzig's was the same too but i think he left out a few of the songs, but he was fucking awesome. It was a fun show overall, the only downfall was them strictly enforcing the no camera/ cellphone thing. people were getting kicked out for it like crazy.

mankvill
10-15-2008, 05:48 AM
1. SKELETONWIIIIITCH
2. Were they allowing cameras?

edit: oh I just saw the end of your post. That fucking sucks. Was it enforced for all bands or just Danzig?

Bloodcurse
10-15-2008, 11:15 AM
All bands. Let's just say, Danzig told me he's NEVER playing the Fagtory again!! That is the shittiest venue around! They security are the biggest bunch of dickheads you'll ever meet!!

mankvill
10-15-2008, 11:29 AM
All bands. Let's just say, Danzig told me he's NEVER playing the Fagtory again!! That is the shittiest venue around! They security are the biggest bunch of dickheads you'll ever meet!!

God, Danzig is such a dick sometimes. I have a friend in North Carolina who is absolutely obsessed with Danzig and he said he wouldn't play there again because some security guy lit up a cigarette during a concert and that smoke fucks up his voice.

What a primadonna.

:bouville:

Derelict
10-15-2008, 11:35 AM

The sound there always sucks, it's not built for concerts/sound like the trocadero is. And as someone who's been forcibly removed from that venue at least twice, I can verify the statement about security

mankvill
10-15-2008, 11:41 AM
And as someone who's been forcibly removed from that venue at least twice

Do tell!

HellhammerMario
10-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Good Skeletonwitch set. Can't wait to see them with Nachtmystium and Trap Them early next year.

overkill13
10-16-2008, 09:09 AM
Anyone else annoyed with the constant feedback sound during the middle 4 or 5 songs by Danzig? He also kept taking the mic away from his mouth before he was finished the line of the song he was singing. Other than that, a very good show.

Derelict
10-16-2008, 10:47 AM
Do tell!

If I knew, I would tell you

mankvill
10-16-2008, 12:08 PM
If I knew, I would tell you

:lol: