PDA

View Full Version : Meshuggah -- Moscow, Russia -- October 4th, 2008

TonyD
10-13-2008, 12:08 PM
If I hear Humilative live I might shit myself, not to mention the rest of the set. Lets hope we see something like this on a headlining tour.
Most excellent setlist courtesy of Blabbermouth (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=106763)

Perpetual Black Second
Bleed
Humiliative
Stengah
The Mouth Licking What You've Bled
Electric Red
Suffer In Truth
Rational Gaze
Pravus
Straws Pulled At Random
Future Breed Machine
---
Soul Burn

(sic)&disturbed
10-13-2008, 05:25 PM
So would these 12 songs be a good start on the works of Meshuggah?

EchoesOfDecimation
10-13-2008, 05:44 PM
That is a fucking outstanding set. Humiliative would be amazing live and it's a nice change up from Sickening each time. New Millennium Cyanide Christ would be nice but I read somewhere they don't like playing it. I'll be happy with whatever Meshuggah plays but this gets me giddy like a school girl. And (sic)&disturbed; yes, this is a good start, it covers their entire catalog pretty well.

TonyD
10-13-2008, 10:23 PM
Add New Millenium Cyanide Christ, War and you've got a future greatest hits album

HellhammerMario
10-15-2008, 10:19 AM
They need to start doing "Combustion" and put "Concatenation" into the mix. Would love to see those songs live. I'm ready for a headlining US tour! :bouville:

TonyD
11-13-2008, 07:08 PM
They need to start doing "Combustion" and put "Concatenation" into the mix. Would love to see those songs live. I'm ready for a headlining US tour! :bouville:

Agreed