Abigor
The Headsmen
Emaciate
Slit Your Guts
Carrionshine
Anoint The Dead
Cold Hate, Warm Blood
Phohbophile

This show they played with Origin and Norther. An incredible show, met all the bands and got a setlist signed by Cryptopsy. All in all the show was good but after Norther alot of people left. The opera house was almost at an empty level.

Its the whole "New Cryptopsy sucks" deal probably. But honestly, the new singer, while he is very good, is no lord worm. I still would have much rather have seen Cryptopsy with the great Lord Worm.

girnny777
09-26-2008, 08:05 PM
I'm actually pretty happy with that set. A little on the short side, but I'm really glad they've added Emaciate and Graves Of The Fathers.

mankvill
09-26-2008, 09:18 PM
We need a Lord Worm smiley.

And how did you like Origin? They're from Kansas. :cool:

Cryptopsky
09-27-2008, 10:09 AM
no defenestration? this is not good, it was shitty when they got rid of open face surgery but now this, what next? slit your guts?

but that sucks that no one showed, i wouldve gone but i had to work. i remember the show with suffocation when lord worm returned, it was packed, crazy reaction from the fans, who all filed out at the end and left it empty for suffo, who i thought slaughtered cryptopsy (brutal) Sucks that there so narrowminded, there is still quality in that band

JuuKun
09-27-2008, 10:25 AM
All in all the show was good but after Norther alot of people left. The opera house was almost at an empty level.

I don't blame them, I would have too. :)

Plus, a friend of mine was supposed to go to this. I heard it was originally a Norther show, and then Cryptopsy was added only a month or two ago? So, naturally, a lot of tickets were probably bought in advance by Norther fans as opposed to Cryptopsy fans.

metal_head_pete
09-27-2008, 11:53 PM
no defenestration? this is not good, it was shitty when they got rid of open face surgery but now this, what next? slit your guts?

but that sucks that no one showed, i wouldve gone but i had to work. i remember the show with suffocation when lord worm returned, it was packed, crazy reaction from the fans, who all filed out at the end and left it empty for suffo, who i thought slaughtered cryptopsy (brutal) Sucks that there so narrowminded, there is still quality in that band

Its better that they didn't do Open Face Surgery. If Lacroix fucked it up live and he is a competent singer, McGachy would die, which isn't bad :D Wait i'll take back what I said. ABIGOR!!! :rocker:

SomewhereInTime72
09-28-2008, 09:14 AM
This thread reminded me of what Cryptopsy has become. :(