12. Bed Of Razors
13. In Your Face
14. Banned From Heaven
15. Hate Crew Deathroll
------------------------------------------
16. Everytime I Die
17. Downfall

Source: Me

Great show! They jammed out "Jump" by Van Halen right before Downfall. One of the best live shows I've been to. The crowd was 100% going ape shit!

JRA
09-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Rumor has it that before playing Downfall the band does a jam on Rhianna's Umbrella?

EchoesOfDecimation
09-15-2008, 08:59 AM
Rumor has it that before playing Downfall the band does a jam on Rhianna's Umbrella?

What's upsetting about that is that with Bodom, it would be totally believable if they actually did jam out to that song.

mankvill
09-15-2008, 09:42 AM
What's upsetting about that is that with Bodom, it would be totally believable if they actually did jam out to that song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo1IBZziq9A

JuuKun
09-15-2008, 10:21 AM

Aha. They've done it before. Dunno about on this tour, though. Generally there's always something before/during the intro to "Downfall".

zakksminime
09-15-2008, 01:02 PM
How long did black dahlia play for?

Butcher of Birth
09-15-2008, 01:23 PM

At my show they jammed out "Jump", and EVERYONE danced and had a great time. When they stopped everyone boo'd and Alexi said "Fuck... I would rather play Jump too... But man I don't think I play that solo... Now Janne! Play it right... ::downfall:: Ah! Now that's a Bodom Song!"

And the pit opened up BIG TIME!

TonyD
09-15-2008, 01:23 PM
I caught Billie Jean in San Jose before Downfall, highlight of their performance.

Butcher of Birth
09-15-2008, 01:39 PM
How long did black dahlia play for?

Prob. a Good 25-30 Minutes.

My show was billed as:
BDM 7:00-7:30
BTBAM 7:45/50-8:30/45
Bodom 9:20/30-11:00

xStructualDefect
09-15-2008, 10:21 PM
why is BDM playing before BTBAM?
BDM is a lot bigger and i was expecting a 45 min set from them but i guess not.
anyone know BDM's set btw?

EchoesOfDecimation
09-15-2008, 11:04 PM

That surprised me too.

zakksminime
09-15-2008, 11:12 PM
WAIT WHAT THE FUCKKK BDM IS BEFORE BODOM ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!? ONLY 30 MIN?!?

Butcher of Birth
09-16-2008, 08:38 AM

At the Orlando show the BTBAM fans out numbered the BDM fans I would say 5:1. BDM had a decent crowd, but everyone seemed to know the words to all the BTBAM songs. I prefer the latter of the pair though.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCKKK BDM IS BEFORE BODOM ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!? ONLY 30 MIN?!?

So on Bodom's HEADLINING Tour you expect BDM to play AFTER Bodom? Are you Mental?!

I'm glad BDM played 1st and the shortest. It was the 4th Time Seeing them and they get worse everytime, I can't deal with trendy bands playing trendy music for trendy people. Bodom killed though, no one in the world would any of the 2 openers been more intense then them.

And I saw BDM on their Summer Slaughter tour, so most of the corwd was for BDM and that still didn't compare to Bodom's crowd.

GameFreac
09-16-2008, 01:39 PM
BTBAM opened in Atlanta

Idk why they switched the line-up in Orlando

Anyways, great show in atlanta....hottest. Show. Ever.

I almost passed out but it was fun as hell and all the bands were great. Bodom's setlist ruled :)

zakksminime
09-16-2008, 01:43 PM
At the Orlando show the BTBAM fans out numbered the BDM fans I would say 5:1. BDM had a decent crowd, but everyone seemed to know the words to all the BTBAM songs. I prefer the latter of the pair though.

So on Bodom's HEADLINING Tour you expect BDM to play AFTER Bodom? Are you Mental?!

I'm glad BDM played 1st and the shortest. It was the 4th Time Seeing them and they get worse everytime, I can't deal with trendy bands playing trendy music for trendy people. Bodom killed though, no one in the world would any of the 2 openers been more intense then them.

And I saw BDM on their Summer Slaughter tour, so most of the corwd was for BDM and that still didn't compare to Bodom's crowd.

Hey bro im sooo sorry i totally gelled i meant to say why i bdm before between. i really hope this friday when i see them between opens black dahlia and bodom fucking kill.
between aint trendy if they started the stupid trend i hate mallcre metal core death and all that bukllshit just much as the next but Back dahli have certainly become more then that.

mankvill
09-16-2008, 02:42 PM

BTBAM is more critically acclaimed than BDM, I think.

Firewind
09-16-2008, 03:03 PM
It was the 4th Time Seeing them and they get worse everytime, I can't deal with trendy bands playing trendy music for trendy people.

Bodom is pretty damn trendy, and their crowd is pretty trendy, so yeah...

TonyD
09-16-2008, 03:44 PM

Second.

Who cares anyway, BDM tours non stop so they will be back wherever you are in 3 months

Butcher of Birth
09-16-2008, 05:36 PM

I don't see how they are trendy. All the Bodom fans were long haired metal heads who loved to mosh (not hardcore dance) and loved to head bang :rocker: . All the BDM fans were wearing their Side-Ways Volcom Hats, Their Gym Shorts, Puma Shoes, Big Ole Gages, and a gym tank top, oh and the massive amounts of facial piercings.

Most of them left after BDM anyway so I couldn't complain, less bitchery I had to put up with. Though one stayed and tried to Hardcore Dance in the "Downfall" Pit, he was the target of the whole pit and was annilated. :party:

And if you are talking about their music as trendy, I don't see them having trendy breakdowns, plus they have keyboards. Oh and you can't forget the not so easy to play solo's :shred: they come up with. They have definately toned themselves down from their 1st 4 albums, but they certainly aren't following the Death/Metalcore trend that is sweeping through Extreme Music.

xStructualDefect
09-16-2008, 07:37 PM
a question to anyone whos been to the shows

is there hardcore dancing during BDM?
because i want to mosh during them,
not watch hardcore dancing to my favorite songs by them

ohh well
COB should fucking kill!
cant wait for the hollywood show this fri!
:rocker:

JRA
09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
Perhaps people thought BDM = Bodom?

Bodom isn't trendy, they're too drunk.

metal_head_pete
09-17-2008, 03:54 PM
At my show they jammed out "Jump", and EVERYONE danced and had a great time. When they stopped everyone boo'd and Alexi said "Fuck... I would rather play Jump too... But man I don't think I play that solo... Now Janne! Play it right... ::downfall:: Ah! Now that's a Bodom Song!"

And the pit opened up BIG TIME!

They played Don't Stop Believing :light: before Downfall on Gigantour! or atleast for my stop! Awesome... Children of Decadence!!! :rocker:

Butcher of Birth
09-18-2008, 03:21 PM
They played Don't Stop Believing :light: before Downfall on Gigantour! or atleast for my stop! Awesome... Children of Decadence!!! :rocker:

A Lot of people went nuts for Silent Night and Children, mainly the older fans like myself.

We were thinking of what to yell at Alexi, we thought about Journey, but we yelled "RED LIGHT IN MY EYES!....PART TWOOO!!" instead. Awesome show. The band didn't seem drunk at all.