PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Dunham @ Worcester, MA - Sept 6, 2008

Sinfulsot
09-08-2008, 06:56 AM
since dunham is a ventriloquist and not a musician, i figure post his "setlist" in general chat vs. setlists and gig reports.

this was my first time at the DCU center in Worcester, so it was a good opportunity to check out the venue itself. the sound wasn't that good and the video screen behind him was having a few problems later in the show.

overall, it was more or less a repeat of what i saw in Providence, RI several months earlier. he said he'll be shooting a Xmas special both times, so the second time around that material was a little bit more solid.

setlist:
Opener: "Guitar Guy" - who is the father of someone in Avenged Sevenfold; this is unconfirmed, but his routine on this particular tidbit was exactly the same both times.

Dunham:
part 1: 15-20ish minutes of him without a puppet
part 2: Walter
part 3: Achmed
part 4: Peanut w/Jose Jalapeno (on a stick)

encore: Bubba J - there have been a lot of requests for this character he said at both shows. also, both shows had the audience responding with Bubba's lines, but the Providence show had the audience responding far more enthusiastically.

we left the venue to the downpour that was Hanna. i went with the wife this time and last time. it's one of the few times she and i do any sort of show. our last one was Bare Naked Ladies, which was definitely not too shabby. she's not into the metal, so i am often flying solo to any show, almost regardless.

mankvill
09-08-2008, 07:02 AM
STOP LAUGHING!
I KEEL YOU!

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
I hate Jeff Dunham.

Maiden33
09-08-2008, 08:42 AM
I hate Jeff Dunham.

You are the first person I've ever met that thinks this. Thus I believe you are a terrorist and will kill us all.

DethMaiden
09-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Unfunniest motherfucker ever. If he said that shit without the puppets he wouldn't even have a career.

Maiden33
09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
Unfunniest motherfucker ever. If he said that shit without the puppets he wouldn't even have a career.

Well this doesn't surprise me. You're notorious for having opinions I hate. :D

There is some truth to this, but I still think it's hilarious.

Sinfulsot
09-08-2008, 01:09 PM
one bit that i saw from tv is that Peanut also had a puppet, which looked like Dunham, who had a voice, plus the jalapeno onna'stick, in a rapid fire one after another...

and there is a uTube of him and Peanut, where Peanut bitches at him that they can't/not s'posed to talk at the same time, after they do the usual hyper Peanut fresh out of the box all jumpy...

i'm being lazy about looking for a link btw...

needless to say i'm easily amused...

edited for ml

rjturtle9
09-08-2008, 03:44 PM
You are the first person I've ever met that thinks this. Thus I believe you are a terrorist and will kill us all.

:lol:

powerslave_85
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Fuck this racist, painfully unfunny asshole.

ChildrenofSodom
09-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Fuck this racist, painfully unfunny asshole.

Exactly. Stereotypes are THAT funny.